The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

This Co-Admin is out for the count

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COUNT - This Co-Admin is out for the count Empty This Co-Admin is out for the count

Post by NKninja Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:42 am

Hello my beautiful RP family!
I will be inactive for the next two weeks starting @ 3:00 AM Tomorrow (A'Murican time).

With any topic that I am in, you guys can decide to hold it, or RP my characters while I'm gone.
Since my phone is a betch, it will not let me Log into this site on it. All I can do is watch and read. And really, I'm fine with that!

I really should've told you guys this ahead of time, but I've been busy getting packed for the trip.

When I safely return, I will RP like there is no tomorrow! GOODBYE ALL! AND I SHALL MISS YOU!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

COUNT - This Co-Admin is out for the count Empty Re: This Co-Admin is out for the count

Post by Longstorm Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:51 am

I'LL MISS YOU!!! (and I'm glad I made a holiday board, waaaay less stressful.) Have fun!

- I may use Corrupt in AbyssClan a little, to move things on - is that alright?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

COUNT - This Co-Admin is out for the count Empty Re: This Co-Admin is out for the count

Post by NKninja Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:04 am

That's just fine.
But when the next topic comes, I'd hope to take control of her again. She is my first Warrior OC after all. But how your expressing her is just and above my expectations Smile
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:17 am

We will all miss you NK. Very Happy Have a nice trip!
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:29 pm

I hope you have fun.
Yes LS no tears this time.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:36 pm

NKninja wrote:That's just fine.
But when the next topic comes, I'd hope to take control of her again. She is my first Warrior OC after all. But how your expressing her is just and above my expectations Smile

Shocked Crying or Very sad I'm HONORED. BOOHOOHOOHOO!!! *grabs leg* don't LEEEEEAAAVE!!!

Cool 
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:02 pm

I hast returned from my deep expedition that some would call National Scout Jamboree..

SHET'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN NOWWWWW
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:21 pm

Instead of filling up more space with another, I'm Out post, I'll just say again that I won't be able to reply to some things during weekdays. Band camp is back, and It's all day. I may reply after I get back each day, but it would just make more sense to start replying on the weekends.

Only two weeks, then it'll only be 3 times a week. It'll be over faster than you can say "Sunbutt"
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top