The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Badger problem

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Badger problem Empty Badger problem

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:30 am

Daystar was checking the apprentice's den with Firepelt when he scented something familiar.Another badger?They already lost two queens to one.He realized the scent was too recent!He heard a growl sound a few fox-lengths from where he was standing.He froze in fear,then hesitantly whispered,"Firepelt,hurry over here,quietly.There's a badger in here...."

Back to top Go down

Badger problem Empty re badger problem

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:15 am

firepelt crept over to where daystar was standing a growl deep in his throat escaped firepelt acted brave but he was actually very nervous he whispered to daystar what should we do knew what to do but his mind was blank

Back to top Go down

Badger problem Empty Re: Badger problem

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:30 am

"We have to get out and alert the queens."answered Daystar.The shape quickly came in an leapt at Firepelt's shoulder.It bit him,and the tom yowled."Let's go!"he mewed.He ran outside the clearing to find the place full of badgers.Firepelt was behind him,the badger from the apprentices den behind.
"You gotta be-!"before Firepelt could finish,the badgers attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:21 am

At that moment Lokistar and many of her warriors leaped into the clearing.
The warriors leaped at the closest badger. "Get out!" Ashfall yowled tearing one's side.
Lokistar saw they were overwhelmed. This is going to be tough! she heard herself say...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Daystar almost jumped out of his pelt when he saw the familiar pelts of Lokistar,Asfall and the others.Why are they here?he thought,Are they here to invade when we're at our weakest?"Flowpaw!Firepelt!Windblow!Dewdrop!Attack the Tawnyclanners and defend the nursery!We have to ignore the badgers for now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:28 pm

firepelt jumped on solarstorm and sunk his claw into solarstorm then let go and ran to attack someone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Daystar ran over to Ashfall and leapt onto his back.He unsheathed his claws,then ran them down Ashfall's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Jayleaf was checking his herb stores when he scented Tawnyclan. The blue-gray tabby tom padded out of the Medicine Den and gasped in horror. There was a mass of fighting cat out in the clearing. He immediately yowled out "Is anyone injured!?". He wished he had an apprentice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 pm

"Jayleaf!We need you to hide!We're being attacked by both badgers and Tawnyclan!"mewed Daystar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Ashfall gave a yowl of pain and spat angrily, twisting and slashing his claws out.
"Stop!" Yowled Lokistar hurling herself at Daystar, "We came to help!"
Little did they both know it was a good thing she did hurl herself at him.
A badger stampeded across. But Ashfall was in the way. "NO!" Lokistar cried as he was flung in the
air. The badgers huge paws collided mid way and slammed his already limp body on the ground.
Lokistar leaped forward and landed on the badgers back, just above its neck. She dug her claws in
and ripped until she felt her own claws ripping themselves and blood swept the ground.
Between the two, both badger and cat they fought. Lokistar had made jagged gouges in its
neck and hissed with fury.
Solarstorm flicked the apprentice of and watched as his sister held tight to the death trap.
"Your kits!" He cried, "Let go run..." His voice was cut out.

Flowerfur watched in terror. Everything was going wrong...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 am

don't trust her daystar. firepelt shouted write when he finished his sentence a huge paw hit him in the head and he fell to the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:08 am

Daystar was on the ground,the wind knocked out of him.He cou;ldn't afford to attack,so he had to let them help.Firepelt was on the ground next to him."We have to trust them."he mewed.He got up on his legs,then cuffed Lokistar hard on the nose."That's what you get for knocking me down."He said calmly,remembering his lessons with Eclipse about controlling your emotions."Follow me.I know a way safe from these badgers."he hoped they weren't playing him,because he was about to get to the leader's den,safe from badgers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:12 am

"Oakclaw!" Jayleaf gasped, then bounded through the mass of badgers and cats. The blue-gray tabby picked up his friend by the scruff and slowly dragged the deputy towards the Medicine Den. "Starclan help us!" he prayed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:32 am

"Everyone!You too,Jayleaf!Follow me!I have a secret passage way to the leader's den.It's the only place the badgers can't get in."Dayriser meowed.He paused,then turned straight to Lokistar."Where's Tigerflame?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:35 am

Jayleaf obeyed his leader and followed Daystar while dragging Oakclaw. "Help me please!" he meowed, his voice muffled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 pm

firepelt was in serious pain. help me he moaned to jayleaf
ooc it's firepelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Lokistar leaped of the badger, missing its angry teeth by a mouse length. It grunted and reared up , angry and pain stricken. Blood puddled on the ground and it blindly lumbered away. "I'll hold them off," Lokistar mewed heaving Ashfall onto her back, "Tigerflame? I thought he was with you?" She put Ashfall onto Darkclouds back, "I think he's_" "Take him with Daystar!" Lokistar ordered , Ashfall can't die she thought as Darkcloud followed Daystar. Lokistar lashed out at the nearest badger swiping its eyes. They squirted the ground with blood.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Jayleaf gazed down at Firepelt. He gasped in horror as he saw a massive wound on the cat's head. "Someone help me carry Firepelt and quickly!" Jayleaf yowled as loud as he could.

OOC: Is Firepelt the deputy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:53 pm

ooc windblow is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:01 pm

OOC: Oh. I seriously need to take a look at the allegiances lol!

IC: "Anyone?!" Jayleaf called. He dragged Firepelt towards Daystar careful not to hurt him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:08 pm

"Dewdrop!Where are you?Flowpaw?Flowerfur?Mistpaw!They're somewhere else."mewed Daystar,"We have to find them.We'll have to look later.Let's go!"Dayriser led the cats to a small hole.He covered everyone as they went through,one by one.Daystar was the last one in,and he sealed the sercret entrance with a large rock.They were inside the tree........

OOC:Where's Hailfur?

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Lokistar swung out at the badgers and hissed angriily...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am

OOC: i post here right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:18 am

OOC:Yeah!

"The only opening is that owl hole.Everyone!Get a stick and plug that hole!When it's plugged up,we'll wait until they go away!"ordered Daystar.But he was still worried about the missing Dewclan cats.Were they still alive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am

ooc who rps flowpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top