The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Badger Huntin'!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Badger Huntin'! Empty Badger Huntin'!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Daystar led the group of cats toward the last place the badgers were seen.he sighed,ready to unleash his inner power.He let go of that rage when he met Eclipse,and now it's time for it to come back.Remember,Glaciercloud!,a fury of bad memories flurred through Daystar.Him being knocked out by Darka when Glaciercloud was right in front of him.her betraying him.She leaving him to die at the hands of the infamous leage.....Daystar forgot all reason as only one thought came in mind:Kill...

Back to top Go down

Badger Huntin'! Empty Re: Badger Huntin'!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Grimclaw looked down his body as tense as a coil his claws sliding in and out and his large muscled frame shaking with the need to spill blood, Grimclaw was a fighter it was what he was born to do fight and fight and fight, Hunting was harder but in battle he became a berserker not knowing fear, or pain, or wounds just the need to rid his clans territory of anything that intruded and these badgers had over stated there welcome. Grimclaw looked around flicking his tail. "The badger set should be over there." Grimclaws voice was as cold as the wind which was a drastic change to the normal warm speaking warrior. "Daystar two cats can get on top of a tree and attack from there, the others go for it's legs we take out the adults first maybe the cubs will follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:38 pm

"Whatever,"Daystar mewed,not thinking right,"I'm just going to kill something."This was him.This was the Daystream that murdered 14 cats in one night.This was the Daystream who beheaded Evan,killer of hundred.This was Daystream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Grimclaw flicked his leader on the ear looking him in the eyes. "That was the old you Daystar this is the new you and we rely on you to keep us alive now don't do anything rash or your clan mates may die for it. You go east I'll take west and will go in a arc catching the badgers on both sides hopefully they will be to surprised to fight back and will just run off." Grimclaw looked at his leader feeling his own eyes fill with Blood. "We do this right Daystar or we die trying." Grimclaw rushed off powerful muscles working as he filled with blood fury the signs of a berserker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Daystar speedily went west.He kept going as fast as he could until he stopped.He twisted around to see badger cubs playing in the leaves.I could easily end them,Daystar thought,I am Daystream....

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Above Daystream twigs snapped and crackled.
Flowerfur chuckled, "Up heeerreee!" She cracked
down beside him. "aaww never mind... What now?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:04 pm

"I don't know!"he snapped,"Ask know-it-all Grimclaw!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Grimclaw rushed from the other side his strong muscles carrying him quickly through the snow and leaped landing on a rock he dug his claws in for balance and continued to run spotting the big make badger he leaped slamming into it's head claws unsheathed slashing at it's eyes and let out a yowl of triumph as he hit the soft flesh. Grimclaw leaped back before running and jumping up against a tree and launched off landing on the Big badgers back sinking his teeth into it's ear and lashed his head side to side drawing blood. Grimclaw tried to move but was swatted to the side and hit the ground rolling only to jump on his paws the Bloodwrath taking over letting out a yowl for the attack to begin before he launched himself back onto the big badger aiming for it's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Flowerfur sighed, "Come on Daystar..." She put her tail to his shoulder. Though at that minute a bull badger barged in. It roared angrily and swiped knocking Flowerfur out of sight. At that moment it turned to gaze at Daystar. Its nostrils flares, Hackles raised and teeth sharp...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Stalking in the shadows from behind, Shadowpaw watched as the fight escalated. He examined the fight, hoping to learn from the example of others. Seeing as Flowerfur was swept aside, he sprang out into action, however little experience he had. "Leave her/him alone!" He attempted to slash that badger from the side, but only to get knocked away.

Last edited by Shadowpaw on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 pm

OOC:I know you're new to warriors,but you don't get trained to hunt until you're an apprentice.And,looking at your age,you're still just learning.And your father can't teach you unless he's your mentor.It's confusing.i know...

IC:Daystar immediatly launched himself at the badger cubs.One striked at his chest,wounding him.But daystar didn't feel the pain.He jumped on its back and planted a large bite.The badger shook him off,but daystar kept moving.He couldn't be defeated......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 am

Grimclaw jumped back as the big badger swung and by whatever Starclan cat was with them it tripped and let our a roar of pain, Grimclaw ran in slashing his nose and muzzle before it turned and ran full sprint for the Border. Grimclaw spun around and ran forward butting Daystar off the cub and all 3 cubs followed the father leaving only the Female left. He moved like chained lightning as he leaped off of a over hang and landed on the Females back slashing and biting her ear and face his body a writhing mass of teeth and claws before it howled threw him off and ran off after her cubs and out of the border. Grimclaw yowled and gave chase making sure they were gone stopping at the edge he felt the Berserk rage leave him and walked back limping heavily just now noticing a gash along his face from his left ear to the right side of his neck and a deep one that would scar. "Shadowpaw...you did very good I'm proud of you." Grimclaw walked over to Flowerfur nuzzling her. "Take Shadowpaw back to the Camp please." With that he walked over to Daystar and sat down looking at his leader. "How you feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 am

Daystar looked up,his eyes wide.He was back.But something was wrong......He checked his body.A giant giant ran across his chest.Daystar was starting to feel dizzy.He fell down,and things were getting blurred.He was dying!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 am

"OooOoooOh..." A little dazed, Shadowpaw had been knocked back at full force into the side of a tree. "That... was painful..." he groaned. He slowly stood up from the side of the tree, but with some difficulty. Noticing Daystar struggling on the ground, he yelled for Grimclaw. "Grimclaw, do something! Somebody, do something! He's dieing!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:12 am

Daystar was barely hanging on.He closed his eyes,and let go........He lost a life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:14 am

"Oh..." Shadowpaw sighed, feeling like an idiot. "Well, I guess I should leave now," Shadowpaw said, a little dejectedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 am

Grimclaw smiled flicking Shadowpaw with his tail ."Yes our leader has lost a life but he has many more to go before he joins star clan now take Flowerfur home to her kits I will take care of Daystar. "Grimclaw walked over and kneeled down helping his leader to his paws. "I was hoping I never see the day you would lose a life my friend but it's only one of many let's go home." Grimclaw licked the blood that welled from his face noting it was going to be a big scar across his face but it was for his clan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:23 am

Daystar blinked open his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:24 am

Flowerfur was... un found...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:28 am

"Yes, Grimclaw," Shadowpaw said in agreement. As he began to search for her, she could not be found. He searched and searched again, but Flowerfur could not be found. Worried, Shadowpaw called to his mentor, "Grim, she's no where to be found!" He stood several feet away from Grimclaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:01 am

Grimclaw lowered his head and sighed nodding. "Shadowpaw head home and see if she made it back there." He leaned down nudging Daystar. "Come on Daystar we have to get back to camp Flowerfur is missing and I'm worried, plus we both need to get patched up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 am

"Alright," Shadowpaw said. He quickly turned, and began to sprint back to the camp, jumping over logs and dodging branches. Once he would get home, he planned to look for Flowerfur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:45 pm

"We have to look now." mewed Daystar urgently."She's in danger."Daystar scented the air,looking for her scent.He found one,but it was too mingled up in the badgers' scents to know where it was going.

OOC:Where exactly is she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Grimclaw nosed Daystar to his paws shaking his head "I don't know she just vanished into the fight, Daystar we need to go back to camp, The Medicine cats will skin me if they find out your hurt and lost a life and I didn't bring you back, I will lead a patrol to find Flowerfur but right now we have to think of ourselves now come on back to camp."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:09 pm

"Ok.Let's go."Daystar mewed.Something was wrong with him.He would talk to Eclipse later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top