The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers) Empty CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers)

Post by Runfast Tue May 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Cold looked upon the entrance to the Moonfall and wondered why exactly it was so important. Sure, he could understand that the Clans were weak enough to need their dead grandcats to hold their paws in the night, but why would they choose such a vulnerable spot for it?
The Choosing shook his head. Stupid Foresters.
Cold kept back a chuckle when an image of the Moonfall caving in crossed his mind. Oh, how the little kitties would cry!
He allowed a ghost of a malicious grin to flicker across his features, but that was it.
Another time, perhaps, he thought to himself. There were more pressing matters to attend to at the moment - like these smelly foresters, for instance.

Commons didn't like Joyless. She simply didn't. There was something about the quiet little she-cat that put her off. Almost like she knew something no one else knew.
Brat.

Mistlight sighed happily at seeing the Moonfall a second time over the course of two days. But it was strange, seeing it in the stark daylight. It seemed... Almost sacrilegious, if you will.
She sighed again, glancing at the cats from all Clans around her, her gaze finally resting on the group from Abyssclan's side of the territories. Not much was known about these cats, but they'd been accepted as a Clan.
Maybe they weren't so bad after all...

Mosspaw was okay with the cats from Abyssclan and Cityclan. She'd kinda hoped the big patrol would have those two Clans with them - maybe to humble them, or something? Mosspaw shrugged to herself, wondering which side (the sides being Tawnyclan, Darkclan, and Dewclan combined versus Cityclan and Abyssclan combined) would be humbled in the end.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers) Empty Re: CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers)

Post by Loki Tue May 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Joyless regarded the Moonfall. She shrugged. Its funny... she thought, the foresters are so quick to claim a place as sacred, a place we stronger could quickly take over. She looked to Cold... A smile sweeping across her face, the others doubted it, though Switchblade spoke proudly of him of course, but this young tom would be a threat one day. She narrowed her eyes, Which side is he on?

Sparrowhaw looked to the Moonfall, he'd never entered, Why should he? he sighed, there isn't many reasons a normal cat could enter, thats the problem...

Sinewpaw padded alongside Mosspaw, wondering if he was going to get sleep and a juicy piece of prey. Ahhhhh....... I can taste the fresh sweetness of rabbit now!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed May 11, 2011 12:26 am

Cold met Joyless's gaze evenly, his face revealing nothing, but inside he wondered why the she-cat was looking at him.
Did he have something on his face?

Mosspaw, next to Sinewpaw, muttered,
"I'm hungry..."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed May 11, 2011 12:35 am

Sinewpaw shrugged, "Maybe when we're in cover, the warriors will stop and hunt..."

Joyless sighed, How boring. She padded on, There are too many cats here, I need space! She went forward a few fox lengths in front, on this journey it was a good time to think... She thought but she felt the cruel feeling of being lonely. How pathetic she hissed to herself...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed May 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Brambleleaf looked at the Moonfall, it was strange, she had never been here before, but she felt so calm as the group passed it.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat May 14, 2011 2:53 am

Cold glanced once more at the Moonfall then pushed it to the back of his mind. Looks like they were headed to the Bloodstones - Named after us, he thought somewhat proudly. Or not... As he'd heard, Bloodclan had changed it's name due to... Pressing, circumstances. Maybe, one day, Abyssclan would have it's old name back... Hopefully.

Commons looked up the hill towards the red-colored mass of boulders. What was this place? Something about the size of it all gave the she-cat the creeps... Commons shivered.
"What is this place," she whispered to anyone near.

Mistlight, not hearing her, focused on the Bloodstones, wondering if Redstar would ever take his place as rightful leader of Darkclan atop the largest stone.

Mosspaw looked at the Bloodstones and gasped happily. She'd only been to one Gathering, and it had been very brief. She only hoped she would get to go to another one, soon.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat May 14, 2011 3:02 am

Sinewpaw nearly walked into Sparrowhawk. He shook his pelt then butted the Dewclan warrior. "Don't suddenly stop!"
"Yes your greatness!" Hissed Sparowhawk, bristling.

Joyless padded forward, watching out for coming danger. She sighed, this journey will be troublesome.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:47 am

Rook had felt compelled to shadow the group of cats, so he'd switched course halfway to wherever he was going (he IS a loner after all, he goes wherever he wants) and started trailing the group.
"I'm not scavenging." he reassured himself. "I'm making sure they're safe." This was obviously a lie, but it made him feel better again.
He spotted a white-and-ginger pelt and recognized the cat he'd led to the kits. He knew that he would be safe with him around, and he could even practise his cat-speak with him.
He swooped, landing nearby the family.
Pigeonwing leapt back, hissing. A bird had suddenly dropped out of the sky; what was next, flying wolves?
OOC: That might happen in the near future though. Very Happy
IC: Garnetheart recognized the bird, and bowed his head to Rook. "Hi. You're the black falcon who helped me, aren't you? Do you want to come with us?"
Rook gave this some thought, then nodded his head vigorously, ignoring his brother's angry protests in his head.
"Hop on, then." Garnetheart lowered the front part of his body, and Rook hopped onto his shoulders.
"You better not let the others see him, or he'll be fresh-kill in no time." Pigeonwing chided.
"I won't." Garnetheart promised. "Plus, if they DO see him, he could just fly off."
"Don't be too sure." Pigeonwing said darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 15, 2011 11:38 am

Brambleleaf spotted the strange black bird hop onto Garnetheart's shoulders, she pushed away the hunger that was inside her, she hadn't eaten when she left and she couldn't recall the group eating before they went off to the journey. But even if she could hunt, she was already too exhausted to go hunt.
((When can I get the kits to arrive?))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:07 pm

OOC: NOW. MUAHAHA!
IC: Rook felt the queen's gaze on him, he instinctively fluffed up his feathers.
Pigeonwing nudged the black falcon gently, whispering, "They won't eat you." She knew that he probably couldn't understand her, but he looked calmed by her tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 15, 2011 2:29 pm

OOC: Ezzie its up to you when you want your kits to arrive.
IC:
Joyless slowed and looked back.

Sinewpaw hissed, "I'm tired and I'm hungry."

Sparrowhawk looked to the apprentice and bit back a harsh comment.
"We all are, keep quite and stop reminding us its all about to get worse."

Joyless flattened her ears and trotted over.
"The dewclan warrior is right, keep it up. We'll reach the Dark mountain soon, then
those who still can, will hunt. We should all be fed well, if its going to fall worser." She looked
at the tom and turned to join those at the further front.

Sparrowhawk felt his fur go hot. She just repeated my words yet... he looked to
Sinewpaw, who looked a little comforted and had resisted moaning. Is it she-cats?
Do they have a way with kits?
He felt uncomfortable, was the dirty look she gave me
implying his unease my fault?
He felt dumb struck and strangely attracted.

Sinewpaw felt at ease. He wanted to get to the place they were heading for faster and
yet, he was excited for dinner to be caught for him.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 15, 2011 11:04 pm

((Ok... do I make the forms before or after their birth?))
Brambleleaf wordlessly continued, she blinked away the sleep that was in her eyes, she was asleep before she left and never got the chance to get rid of it.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm

(OOC: I love Ezzie what would we do without her Smile
IC:
Joyless herself, felt she was beginning to wear down. She lifted her heavy paws into a trot.
The dark mountains ahead... were they closing in?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 15, 2011 11:22 pm

((... Shocked tat was completely uncalled for but... I don't know, I'll go make the forms now.))
Brambleleaf gasped out and fell to the ground... The kits were arriving.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Joyless heared a gasp and spun around. The heavily pregnant queen was in kit.
What!? Now!? Came a voice in her head, she was to hear more from this voice.
Joyless hissed to everyone who was near. "Move, stay away from her, give her room."
She spotted a white tom with a ginger underbelly. "Take some cats, see if you find water."
She looked around, anxiously. Spotting a thicket too close to be true she nudged the queen
to her feet, and supported her.

"Now, head towards that thicket!" She ordered.
She flicked her tail indignantly, what a heavy queen!
"You cannot give kit in front of all these indecent toms!"

She felt grief suddenly smack her still swollen stomach.
A cry in her mind telling her to be wary. She desperately
wanted her own kits. This queen, she'll keep her kits!

OOC: Lokee is excited.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 15, 2011 11:42 pm

((Could I skip most of the detail please and just say she had her three kits with their descriptions?))
Brambleleaf headed towards the thicket, and to make matters worse, this was her first litter, she was scared.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 15, 2011 11:47 pm

OOC: When Joyless had her litter, I skipped the details too. Smile
IC:
Joyless led the queen into the thicket. Quickly she cleared anything sharp and made sure it was as comfy as possable. She let the queen lay down. She thought of her own birthing, how she felt..
"Its going to be fine, Your going to be fine."
She sat next to the in-kit queen and put a paw on her side. "Now, breathe steadily and lets get it over with."

OOC: You can skip da detail if you wish ROFL!!!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:11 am

Rook was struggling to balance on Garnetheart's shoulder as he and his mate raced away in search of water.
"Caw! Caw!" Flame circled, and called to Rook, "Rook! I found a mouse! I-"
He cut off when he saw his guardian riding on a cat.
"What.... are you DOING?" he asked.
"Stay high up." Rook instructed. "I don't think they'll be open to TWO birds."
So Flame flew off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon May 16, 2011 5:19 am

OOC: Although we're not giving detail, Tala is epic so she needs a small bit here...

IC: Tala got off of Jace's shoulder and followed the two she-cats. She'd helped mothers when the foster-group was understaffed so she was as experience as a medicine cat (if she knew what that was).
She tsked and mewed to the birthing she-cat,
"You'll bite through your tongue - here," she passed her a thick branch. She looked at it and tsked. "Ours back home are wrapped in soft things, but this will do."
And through the encouragements and direction of the she-cats of the same blood, the Dewclan queen gave birth to three lovely kits.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon May 16, 2011 5:18 pm

OOC: WOOT
IC:
Joyless looked down in wonder at the beautiful kits, a glint of despair in her eyes.
She looked away, "Damn toms. Where's that water?" She padded out without looking back, nearly
walking into Sparrowhawk.
"Mouse brained hedgehog!" Spat Joyless.
"How is she?" he mewed finally.
Joyless spoke loudly, "The Dewclanner queen has given birth to three healthy kits, for now her health
is fine."
Sinewpaw looked happily at the she-cat. "For now?" Sparrowhawk mewed, staring Joyless in the eye.
"Toms... as usual know nothing. Fine for now, She could form shock or something internal could have
gone wrong," There is nothing we can do but keep her well now and thats it.

Joyless padded on. Why were these foresters over joyed by a single litter of kits?
It seemed on two cats cared for her, yet Searingeyes only acted as if someone had told him to do it.
Father, were you interfering? She smiled inside, although her face seemed clouded. She looked
up to the fading sky and the mass amount of cats.
This was in the middle of No clans land, they had parted some distance between them and the moonfall,
but if a clan cat were to see them, it would be on high ground, it wasn't as if there was much cover around... they would have to make do. The queen's kits can have a day to get used to the outside and they'll begin to move off.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon May 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Brambleleaf immediately began to clean up her three kits. The first born was a golden tom, the second was a cream colored she- kit, and the last was a pretty black she- cat. Brambleleaf purred at her new kits as they were near her. Exhausted, Brambleleaf lay her head down whilst her kits were making the faintist of purring.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:15 am

Silverkit, Frostkit and Whisperkit had stayed behind while their parents had gone to fetch water.
"Nice kits!" Silverkit squeaked to Brambleleaf.
"But why are they so ugly?" Frostkit asked.
OOC: Kittens DO look ugly when they're first born 'coz they dont have fur, their ears are closed and their eyes sealed shut.
IC: "Don't be rude!" Silverkit snapped.
"How about you?" Frostkit challenged. "Like YOU've never been rude before!"
"I can be ferocious now if i want to!" Silverkit bowled her sister over.
"Hey! Get off!" Frostkit squealed.
"STOP!"
The two kits stopped their scuffle as Flame landed. His eyes smoldered with fury.
"Don't fight like that! At least you had a family! I... had none." he looked down at his talons, and he thought, I'll never forget you, Marisa, Farrel, Leaf and Jewel.
The two kits were equally shocked to see a bird, especially this tiny, tasty-looking kestrel, speak cat.
OOC: Well, it IS weird. But like LS said, the different animal languages can be learnt. Let's say he learned from Rook, kays?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue May 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Brambleleaf purred at the kits congratulations. She stared at the kestrel bird that spoke.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 2:00 am

Garnetheart and Pigeonwing were running back with moss-soaked water.
"Do you suppose you could help to carry these back to Brambleleaf?" Garnetheart dropped his bundle, and a few seconds later so did Pigeonwing.
Rook stared at the moss and shrugged. Why not? He picked up the moss and flew back to where Brambleleaf was lying with her kits.
"Squawk!" He dropped the moss at a surprised queen.
"Oh no! Bird invasion!" Whisperkit whimpered.
Garnetheart and Pigeonwing got back to find Whisperkit hiding behind a bush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed May 18, 2011 9:13 am

Brambleleaf's whiskers twitched with amusement at the kit, she shook away the amazement, dipped her head at Rook and meowed gratefully, "Thank you." She began drinking the water in the moss.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top