The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers) - Page 4 Empty Re: CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers)

Post by Longstorm Fri May 27, 2011 1:56 am

OOC: That would suck if you couldn't access this site, Loki - sorry for the inactivity. Tornado wreaks havoc on house power. And shouldn't we be moving on?

IC: Scorchpoint, for the most part, had been ignoring the other Clan cats. He didn't care what they did or said, he only cared what happened to his own Clan. What were they doing right now, he wondered. He'd missed out on a number of patrols at this point in time which was never good.
In a bored fashion, he looked down at Cold.

Tala, after deciding that the other-Clan she-cat could handle her kits, and stayed near the Abyssclannians and fellow Cityclanners, Jace at her side.
Jace mewd to her,
"Why are we with these cats?" Finally, the intensity of the situation had gotten to him. Why was he here? Why had he left the City? Why had he listened to some stupid dream? And why were the members of his sister Clan so different from him?

Gingerleaf had gone back to being his quiet self, just listening to the other Clans squabble. He sighed heavily and stood up, wondering when they were going to lose the birds and move on.

Bluepaw looked at Icepaw. He shrugged at her while she spoke up,
"Why do we care about birds?"

OOC: RPing the two until the end of the quest. If I can still manage them then, I may keep them.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers) - Page 4 Empty Re: CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers)

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Hollypaw raised her head and cheerfully padded to Sinewpaw. "Yes, I'm starving!" she sat down and took a bite into the rabbit.

Tanora growled (can birds growl?). You still haven't answered my question! The red kite replied. "No, haven't see 'em." Khione racked her head for the memory of Rook. "Yes! I have! But that was a few moons ago, so if you're looking for him, then I can't help you." she chirped. "However, I didn't know he was with cats. Was he a friend of yours?" she grew more comfortable with talking to cats now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 3:21 pm

OOC: What was the question again? And no, birds don't growl. You can squawk in an annoyed way though.
IC: "Yes, Rook was with us for a while." Pigeowing meowed, "But then, he and that kestrel got chased off... by that silver tabby. Oh and a tabby is cat with stripes, like me (ps Pigeonwing is a silver tabby too)."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 3:44 pm

"Oh, OK." Tanora was happy that her question was answered. She was fascinated by this story of a black falcon and a kestrel. Why hadn't Khione told her about her encounter before? Hey, she deserves her own privacy, doesn't she? a voice responded in her mind.

"OK, I don't think he'll come back and even if he did, you cats wouldn't be here. Would you?" Khione preened her snow white feathers. She looked like a white spot on the grass, making her look like easy prey. Thinking about prey made her look nervously around. Were the other cats stalking her? However, the other cats were busy with their morning meal, which seemed to be mainly rabbits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Sinewpaw purred, "I hope our warrior ceremony isn't hindered by this," He mewed, "I think this journey's not going to be as fun as it actually seems, we'll have to be out hunting late and having cats awake as well."

Joy looked up and flicked her tail, "We should begin to get going again, as soon as we get to the mountains..."
"What ever, some are still waking up," Protested Sparrowhawk.
"Then they'll be bright eyed and bushy tailed throughout the journey," Purred Joy, "They better wake up soon."
She picked herself up and trotted off.
"What a pain," Sparrowhawk mewed grudgingly.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:17 am

"Well, I don't think so. I mean, this journey would test our limits, so I don't think Daystar would postpone it." Hollypaw mewed between bites of the rabbit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sat May 28, 2011 9:37 pm

garnetheart wrote:OOC: What was the question again? And no, birds don't growl. You can squawk in an annoyed way though.
OOC: Birds growl. Ask Longstorm.

IC: Snowfeather, awake, had eaten a bit but she wasn't too hungry. If anything, she was thinking about the journey over the Dark Mountains... But also about parts of the prophecy. What did 'perfect number' even mean?
"Hey, fellas," she mewed loudly.

Blackfire looked away from the birds to look at her.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm

"oh..." Sinewpaw mewed, "I guess your right."

Sparrowhawk dug his claws into the grass and shouted determindly, "Well I'm ready to go!"

Joyless gave him a mute expression.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Brambleleaf noticed that the cats were getting up and going again, she got up and her kits squealed in protest. Brambleleaf picked up Eaglekit and tried to nudge Dreamkit and Nightkit. Of coarse, they were too young to walk, and they cxouldn't get up, Brambleleaf stayed where her kits were, I can't abandon my kits.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 am

Pigeonwing saw the queen struggling to pick up her kits, and bounded over to help her. She signaled with her tail and Silverkit came to help her. Silverkit was growing quickly; she was almost the size of a typical seven-moon-old apprentice, despite her being only five moons. She'll make a powerful fighter. Pigeonwing thought. Frostkit, being a stubborn kit, had stayed small. It was a strange thing: stubborn people never seemed to get very big. Redkit was growing at a normal speed, no need to worry about him, but Whisperkit was the tiniest of them all. Pigeonwing finally understood Whisperkit's decision to become medicine cat. At least herbs didn't attack her; size was not necessary to make poultrices or any other medicine cat stuff.
Pigeonwing took one of the kits with a friendly nod at the queen. (P.S. she still doesn't know Brambleleaf's name, you should introduce your cat ezzie)
Frostkit stole a glance at her father, who was still fuming somewhere off the back of the group. Get over it already! Frostkit thought angrily. Idiot! (That's right, she called her dad an idiot lol! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon May 30, 2011 11:29 pm

((OK, But when they are moving again OK?))
Brambleleaf blinked appreciately at the other queen. "Thank you." She meowed around a mouthfull of fur.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue May 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Joyless bounded over. She nodded gently towards the queen, "Want me to carry one?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue May 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Brambleleaf nodded towards Pigeonwing and Silverkit, "Thank you, but I have two already, and I want to carry Eaglekit. But thank you." She was only just recovering her strength, ever since she ate her share of rabbit.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:15 am

OOC: It'll be fun to see how Silverkit carries the kit. I'll post it extra funny just for u Wink
IC: Pigeonwing walked off, slowing a bit when she saw Silverkit fall behind. "Keep up, Silverkit!"
Silverkit was tugging at the kit's scruff, dragging it along the ground. "So heavy!" she complained.
"Then why'd you offer to carry her?" Pigeonwing asked.
"I DIDN'T!" Silverkit retorted. "YOU forced me to."
Pigeonwing knew she was right and stayed quiet.
Frostkit nudged Whisperkit and sat next to her. "Let's watch the show."
Silverkit picked Nightkit (I assume that's who she's carrying) and continued to walk. Then she had this great idea. "What if I carry you on my back?"
Pigeonwing looked back as she heard an 'Oof!' and saw Silverkit collapsed beneath Nightkit.
"Just pick her up by the scruff. It's easier." Pigeonwing suggested.
Silverkit scrabbled out from beneath Nightkit, embarrassment crashing over her like a wave. "Okay." She picked up the kit and dragged her along.
"Not like that!" Pigeonwing snapped. "You'll get her all dirty."
"Nobody told me I had to keep her clean!" Silverkit said spitefully.
Frostkit turned to Whisperkit. "Aren't you glad I gave you the tickets to watch the show? I just wish we had some popcorn."
"What's popcorn?" Whisperkit asked.
"I dunno. Some twoleg thing." Frostkit replied.
OOC: PICTURE TIME!
CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers) - Page 4 Silver10
I can get it bigger if u want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Joy shook her head and sat waiting for the rest as the cats all began to gather. Sinewpaw and Sparrowhawk joined her.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:35 pm

(LOL! And yes, because Brambleleaf is carrying Eaglekit.))
Nightkit squealed, causing Brambleleaf to spin around. She padded closer to her kit and purred to her kit, letting Nightkit know that everything was alright. Nightkit stopped, for she was squirming a little, and she relaxed, hanging limply in Silverkit's grasp. Brambleleaf meowed to Pigeonwing, "How long does it take until kits can walk?" She was slightly anxious about letting other cats carry her kits even though she appreciated their help.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Joy stood and the massive group left the makeshift camp. They were beginining the journey to the dark mountains beyond...

OOC: I'm opening a new topic in the "outer territories".
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:17 pm

((OK, this is my last post in this topic until I meet you there.))
Brambleleaf still kept a close eye on all of her kits as they made their way.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Hollypaw followed suit behind Brambleleaf, checking up on her kits from time to time.

Redkit hurried after his mother and sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 am

All of the (OOC: LS Group) other cats followed as well.

OOC: Sorry, a lot of things happening for the group this week!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top