The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers) - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers)

Post by Meany Sun May 22, 2011 1:31 am

Blackfire hissed as he watched the avians fly off. Would they be back? He hoped not. He turned around and saw Jazz. He nodded to the ginger and white tom, and the Cityclanner nodded back, then turning away to stand with his fellow Bloodclanners.

Snowfeather laid her ears back at Joyless's harsh comments and mewed to Dewclanners nearby,
"Who put the burr in her ear?"

Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers) - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Passing This Way (Questers)

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 22, 2011 11:00 am

Nightkit began to cry out, Brambleleaf gently licked the kit's head, "It's OK my kits." She purred. Nightkit settled down. Then she meowed, "I wish we weren't picked for this journey."
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Garnetheart felt a snarl build up in his throat, and he resisted the urge to tear out Joyless' throat. Without that 'bird', he wouldn't even have found the group, or gotten out of the forest where he'd been lost for so long.
Pigeonwing sensed her mate's agitation, and purred softly to calm him.
"Aww... I really started to like those two birds." Silverkit meowed sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 22, 2011 3:18 pm

About an three hours later...

The sky was no longer a lost sea of darkness, it was turning a grey and miserable color. The thickets swayed and the grass waved. It was a bad day to be trekking across these flat lands. The dark mountains were not far away, the distance was closing in.
Joyless watched from a mound of dirt, If we kept a fair pace we would reach them at sun high. Narrowing her eyes she judged the mountain. It would be a days trek to the top before we could go down but we wouldn't be able to go straight up it, So we'd have to call it a day when we were half way up and rest. She picked up the rabbit, squirrel and nightjar and vole she'd found during the night. The nightjar was dozing in its ground nest, the vole was hunting for insects, the squirrel was rooting around the thicket and the rabbit was down a bolt hole. She'd went into the hole and killed the family, including the chunky kittens.

She licked her lips. The bolt hole was many fox lengths in front of her. She picked up the prey she could carry and turned back. It took five minutes to reach the group, some were waking while others were asleep or never slept at all. So she dumped the catch into a neat pile and turned to get the rest.
"You keep sneaking of," Hissed the tom before, his name was Sparrowhawk- she recalled.
"I went hunting," She replied hotly.
"So where are you going now?"
"To get the rest," She hissed ungraciously, "Maybe you could help me!? And stop being a side liner."
Sparowhawk 'humphed!' and considered the request with hesitation.
Sinewpaw was next to him, Joyless hadn't noticed until he spoke now, "I'll help!" He mewed in eager delight.
Joyless smiled at the small tom.
Sparrowhawk stood defensively over him, "I don't trust you!" He hissed.
She thought he was just being argumentative. "Don't eat then," She retorted.
"No I'll help and make sure This apprentice is safe," He snapped dumbly.
She flicked her tail and said nothing turning and leading them away.

It took six minutes to reach the bolt hole. It looked like something, a fox?, Could have been trying their luck. The edges were crushed and mud had been scraped away but the fox had given up and they could see its back somewhere in the distance. Joyless went down and Sinewpaw followed.
Sparrowhawk cursed and no body cared.
Eventually he saw another old rabbit and five plumb kittens and his tail flicked agitatedly.
He heaved the elder rabbit to his back and Joyless took three kittens, she could have held more
but that would have made Sinewpaw feel useless.

It took seven minutes to get back, they constantly slowed for Sparrowhawk, Sinewpaw threw curses his way, Joy concluded there was a feud between Dew and Tawnyclan, She smiled- "Tell him he's too weak to carry such a huge load." She said to the smaller tom. So Sinewpaw complied.
Sparrowhawk pulled a face and bristled.

Eventually they made it back and they dumped the stash onto the pile. Sparrowhawk looked greedily at the rabbit he had carried and thought it would go nice with such a walk, so he went to take it.
"HEY!" Joyless hissed angrily. "Take that to the she-cat with her kits," She snapped, "Its not for you, after all... I killed it s its my prey and I want it shared fairly. Now tell her to share it with the four kits."
She turned to Sinepaw, "take this rabbit to those who need it the most. Share a kitten between warriors as well."

Sinewpaw hesitated but the she-cats loud mouth was right and he took it a fox length away so those who 'needed it most' could share it.
Sparrowhawk looked angry and embarrassed, so he just took it straight to Brambleleaf.
There were five kits, a nightjar and a squirrel left over. Joyless left them for the others and went to
doze under a small thicket, her own thoughts drowning her consciousness.

OOC: Um... She didn't kill cat kittens, rabbit's babies are called kittens... so... yeah
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 22, 2011 11:04 pm

((At first I thought they were cat kittens Very Happy Then I remembered that... yeah. Plus Brambleleaf only has three kits who aren't old enough to eat meat as yet.))
Brambleleaf looked up as she spotted Sparrowhawk approaching her with a juicy rabbit. She didn't move, in fear of waking her kits and then squealing again.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Sparrowhawk dropped the rabbit and mewed, "That she-...cat said to share with Garnetheart's kits."
He looked angry and he was, he nodded and turned away.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Brambleleaf nodded, What's wrong? she asked herself the question, then looked around for Garnetheart's kits, "Kits!" She called.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon May 23, 2011 1:43 am

Mistlight watched the other cats and glanced into the gaping mouth of the Moonfall. Regardless of the high tempers her mind was on

OOC: Tornado sirens - gotta run!!!!
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 10:52 am

OOC: stay safe runny!
IC: Pigeonwing eyed the prey, her tail flicking slowly as she watched her mate tear up the grass beneath his paws.
"What's wrong father?" Silverkit asked."Aren't we going to take something?"
At which Garnetheart snapped, "We are NOT taking food from that stupid silver tabby!"
"But..."
"You heard me, NOT!" He hissed.
"Then what will we eat?" Whisperkit murmured.
"Pigeonwing, you an teach thme how to hunt. It's the perfect oppurtunity!"
"But..."
"Go!"
Pigeonwing decided not to upset her tempermental mate. she gathered her kits with her tail.
"Are we really going hunting?" Frostkit asked excitedly.
"No." Pigeonwing replied, watching Frostkit's tail rocket down in disappointment. " We'll just stay away from your father until he xalms down."
"Which will be never!" Frostkit retorted.
Pigeonwing shot her the 'angry mom' look. "This is the Lowlands. We have to stay together or the wolves will get us."
OOC: They will. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon May 23, 2011 11:22 pm

((I can tell you Smoke the pup wont want to be held back forever Twisted Evil Muahahaha!))
Brambleleaf watched them curiously, Suprised they didn't want to eat, This is better then nothing! She bit back her anger, her shoulder fur was bristling, but she forced it to lay flat, if she got into an argument with another cat now, she won't be strong enough to fight, plus she didn't want her kits to become cold. She began to eat a little of the rabbit.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:11 am

"I'm hungry!" Silverkit sang. "I'm hungry, lalala, and I really want something to Eeeeeat!"
"Aagh! Stop singing!" Frostkit complained.
Pigeonwing watched her kits. "Kits, quick, when Garnetheart's not looking, go snatch a bit to eat."
"Wow! I never knew our mother was so sneaky!" Frostkit commented.
She was about to grab something when....
"WHAT are you doing?" Garnetheart suddenly appeared next to his kit.
"Going... to see that queen's new kits?" Silverkit suggested.
"Liar! You were going to grab a bite, weren't you? I can still hear, you know!" he hissed.
Pigeonwing jumped at her mate, snarling, "Stay away from our kits. If you don't like it, you can starve, but we want to live, thank you very much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Redkit jumped. "Yikes!" he cowered in fear behind his mother. "Momma, is Papa gonna punish us?" his eyes were wide in fear. He had never seen his father this angry.

Hollypaw bounded over to the prey. "Ah, some food!" she licked her lips. The ginger apprentice turned her head and saw Pigeonwing and her kits and....who was he? Garnet something. "She padded to them and mewed. "Hi! Aren't you gonna grab a bite to eat?" Hollypaw knew that garnet something was upset about the birds. Too bad I couldn't get to know them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Joyless woke quite easily. She looked up and saw that damned tom scolding his mate and kits, She narrowed her eyes. The kits seemed to cower in fear, leaving the mother to fend for them against the supposed father!
She hissed angrily and charged over.
"Selfish, two clawed- fox dung!" She spat angrily, "You'd watch your kits starve rather than eating a free meal!"

Sparrowhawk looked to the she-cat he wanted to say something but something was telling him she was partly right, "Can you not reconsider? Garnetheart, after all I carried it all the way back here. Starclan would see it wasteful to throw it away."

Joyless snorted in agreement, She stifled at agreeing with the sentence of 'starclan' but these kits and mother were hungry.
"Why don't you let them eat, you can starve- it'll be one less warrior for us to feed," She hissed pointedly, "It doesn't matter what your father says."
She turned gently to the kits, "Your hungry aren't you?" She mewed reassuringly in the voice of the mother she was, "Why not, quietly, go and join Bramble..." She couldn't quite remember.
"Leaf." Corrected Sparrowhawk.
"Bramble..leaf," She purred, "Your fathers being a silly tom because thats what most ignorant toms are like, you want to be warriors don't you, come on, go eat."

She spun around half a mouse tail away from Garnetheart's face, "And you don't have any problem with that."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue May 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Brambnleleaf flicked her ears, "There's plenty of rabbit here for you all." She didn't want to eat it all, especially when she was instructed to share the food.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:58 am

Garnetheart flicked his tail and stalked off.
Silverkit pounced on the prey as soon as his back was turned, devouring it in quick bites before anyone else could.
"Hey, share!" Frostkit growled.
"Get your own!" Sivlerkit snapped.
"KITS!" Pigeonwing snarled.
Both Silverkit and Frostkit shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 10:58 am

Redkit nibbled on a rabbit. He watched sneakily at his sisters. "What mouse-brains." he then looked at the other she-cat. "She's nice, for an Abyssclan cat." he ignored the thought, then dug into his rabbit. "Oh, so very delicious!"

Hollypaw watched as the scene unfolded in front of her. She shrugged and padded away. "I need to talk to someone...I hate being ignored!" she looked at the bustling group, then bounded away to hunt. Why was even chose for this? She asked Starclan silently for a sign, then went away to hunt.

In the sky, two birds soared above the cats. "Hey, Khione, look, there are cats!" Tanora chirped.

"Tanora, I still don't get why you are so interested in these...monsters! They eat us, in case you haven't noticed." Khione responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm

OOC: Your birds have finally come to life!
IC: Pigeonwing looked up excitedly as she heard wingbeats, but drooped her head as she realized that these birds were different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:19 pm

OOC: It's about time I resurrected them.

IC: Khione panicked. "Ahh! Tanora a cat's spotted us!" she wildly flapped her wings.

Tanora's eyes glowed with happiness. "Good! Then we won't scare them when we land." she slowly glided down. Khione widened her eyes in pure shock. "Are you insane!?" she cried. She lost control and went plummeting down to the ground. Her white back was facing the ground, and the wind was too strong for her to balance herself. "Help!" the white dove screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed May 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Sinewpaw sat up and sighed boredly picking up a rabbit baby and taking it to Mosspaw. He nudged he gently . "Want to share with me?" He mewed through thin fur.

Sparrowhawk padded off and lay down.

Joy smiled obviously content. She turned and began to groom her pelt watching the kits with mild interest.
Here she could stand up a bit. She looked to Dark, Scorchpoint and Cold. They can't stop me either... she thought freely.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 5:13 pm

OOC: Sorry for the OOC only post, but I feel like my characters are being ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed May 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Brambleleaf watched as the kits devoured the rabbit. She looked at her three kits, all snuggled up close to her, she gave them all a small lick on the head, straightening the fur on their foreheads that looked out of place.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:10 pm

OOC: Yes they are.
IC: Pigeonwing backed away as the dove and red kite (is that what Tanori is?) landed.
"It's nice of you to 'drop in'." she meowed, amusement tinging her tone. "Don't worry, we don't bite. Just make sure that silver tabby doesn't see you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 3:00 pm

OOC: Finally!

IC: Tanora landed gracefully, folding her wings as soon as she touched the ground. She noticed the cat. Without fear, she replied, "Oh, hi! OK, I'll watch out for the she-cat. Wait, what's a tabby? And what's a she-cat?" the red kite tilted her head in confusion.

Khione crashed onto the ground. "Ouch...I think I broke my beak." the dove jumped up, still a little bit shaky from the fall. Why in the world did I even agree to come? she shook her head gently. She looked at the cat and screamed. "Ahh! Don't eat me, please!" she cowered behind Tanora.

Redkit stared at the birds. "Momma, who are they?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu May 26, 2011 8:36 pm

OOC: sorry fossy hunny!!! my apoligies i got carried away!
IC:
Sinewpaw noticing Hollypaw called over, "Want something to eat? There's two left?"

IC:
I'm thinking of moving to japan. I can just about speak their language and have relatives prepared
to take me on over there... Its away from my mom and dad and There is a private school with opened
arms there. Although its going to be tough saying goodbye to my pony, I don't know whether my site access will be restricted as well.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 1:40 am

OOC: Dont move! Havent you heard the news about the earthuake and the nuclear plant? But still, if you're insistent, i tell u the beef there is just.... GREAT! So soft, not tough, and the sauce... Yeah, i can taste it now, it just crumbles in your mouth....
IC: Pigeonwing shook her head, "Don't worry, we already ate. By the way, do you happen to know," a glint appeared in her yellow eyes. "A black falcon called Rook?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top