The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Passing into AbyssClan Territory

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Passing into AbyssClan Territory Empty Passing into AbyssClan Territory

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:28 am

OOC: I personally don't know how long we'll be staying in this board/part of territory.

IC: Ezziesong, deputy of TawnyClan and the highest authority in the clan, was leading her clan into AbyssClan territory. The white she-cat's fur was stained gray what with the ash, smoke, and rain thrown in the mix.
She stiffened and paused as they reached the border but crossed anyways.
Ezziesong lead her clanmates to a thick clump of bushes and stopped there, setting the black kit down.
"Everyone alright," she mewed, looking at the cats around her.
Solarstorm nodded. "Nothing that can't wait," he croaked.
Tigerflame just shrugged, sitting and watching the border that was now many fox-lengths away.

OOC: We're in the Battle Grounds/part of AbyssClan. Check out the map in my signature!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Passing into AbyssClan Territory Empty Re: Passing into AbyssClan Territory

Post by Loki Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:48 am

Solarstorm followed behind Ezziesong. Pain washing over his features and coldly gripping onto his broken heart. His beautiful mate was gone and never to return with only the empty shell of Nightail; lying somewhere off in the burning territory he thought of as a safe zone.
With that, Lokistar was also dead, yes, his older sister. Her icy gaze would never penetrate his golden orbs again, he hated it.
The tom let out a pained sigh.

Tigerflame to trailed half-heartily behind Ezziesong. Though he was past mourning the one he had put so much effort into serving. No, his grief was replaced by hate and anger.
His amber eyes looking around himself with dark thoughts of spilling blood as Wolffang let the tom lean against him. Tigerflame was still injured and with no hope of it being healed soon, Wolffang could only help his friend with the comfort of his company.

Strikefast could only sigh sadly as she looked towards Skyblaze who still had that Eqyption mau upon his back...

Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:09 am

OOC: What does Wolffang look like? I assumed that warrior was dead and removed him from the Allegiances...

IC: After Ezziesong had set down Nightkit, she looked at the passed out cat on Skyblaze's shoulders. "Skyblaze," she mewed, "who is that?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:40 pm

OOC: He's a gray tom with dark blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:47 pm

OOC: what flame said; Long haired grey/blue tom with blue eyes study
IC:
Skyblaze regarded her for a moment a heavy frown on his face, "This is Amunet... I found her."
Wolffang stared incredulously at the heavily scarred tom before hissing, "You can't just find a cat lying around."
Skyblaze shrugged and went quite while setting the small she-cat down and grumbling, "Well... obviously I did."
Wolffang felt his ears burn and he snorted, "And you just picked her up, like we haven't enough problems?"
The two 'friends' stared darkly at each other for a moment before The heavier brown one spat, "And what would you have done?"
Wolffang was about to answer before he was interrupted again, "Left her? I'm sure that would be very brave and_"
Tigerflame hissed, "Both of you shut up!"
They both scowled.

OOC: finish it properly later, in a rush!!!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:50 am

OOC: Ezzie's back, did you see the post in Off Topic?

IC: Ezziesong stepped between the two, snapping, "Stop this!" She shook her head, casting accusing looks at the arguing warriors. "What's done is done. This cat is now with us. So settle this." The deputy turned away from the warriors and went back to Nightkit. "Where does it hurt," she asked the dark kit.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:07 am

OOC: Yay! *punches air in victory*
IC:
Skyblaze and Wolffang continued to scowl for a moment before looking away sourly.
Yes, they had fought but they were still friends. Friends suffering from loss and grief.
The two sighed simultaneously before muttering apologies to each other.

Tigerflame lay down, wincing at the searing pain in his side before closing his eyes against the pain, against the world and against reality. He began to dream about Whitepaw and one of their many adventures as apprentices.

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 am

The spotted feline slid quietly off his back, well... almost, she tried to quiet the sharp intake of breath when she landed and looked up to study the tom's face known as Wolfgang. Her emerald gaze cast downwards at the ash strewn ground, unable to meet any of their eyes. For she knew she was just one more burden they couldn't afford. From her tilted head she flicked her gaze sideways to stare at Skyblaze, who sat brooding and deep in thought just a length away. "You should've just let me die." Amunet said almost inaudibly to herself.

OOC: SUUUPPPERR POST FAIIL

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 am

Noticing Amunet was awake he padded over a tight smile on his scarred but still handsome face.
His blue eyes searched hers for a moment and he mewed gently, "You okay?"
Somewhere behind him Wolffang scoffed and lay next to Tigerflame.

Wolffang wasn't upset that he'd brought the she-cat here. He was upset that instead of talking and playing
around with them he was moping around some she-cat he'd just met.
The long haired tom frowned deeply at the new scars gashed and ripped across the toms body.
He fought onside by Lokistar and survived.

Tigerflame still lapping up what he could of the sun was trying to reason with himself.
Skyblaze saw four of his comrades die, he reasoned, there's no point in picking his wounds.
The taut tom sighed, opening his eyes and looking towards the forest.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 am

((Lol, trying to find where to take control over Ezziesong and getting lost. "Go here... now go here." XD))

Ezziesong looked up from the kit. She scanned the surroundings of the territory. I hope Stone got out alright. She felt the pain from her own wounds, but didn't worry about herself too much. The battle, the flames, and Stormclaw... He betrayed us! His own clan! She dug her claws into whatever earth there was, I thought he was better then this! I was wrong... Tears filled her eyes, but she refused them to show, I must be strong... we need a leader, Oh Lokistar, why did Starclan take you?

Ezziesong was almost staring into the distance, Lokistar was the best leader Ezziesong had ever known. Stormclaw was almost the perfect tom for her until he ran away. Stone, one of her friends has gone missing. Tawnyclan is without a home, all because of that mange- pelt Stormclaw!
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:18 pm

OOC: whats going on with Tawnyclan lol? Also is Seq even still coming on?
IC:
Amunet lay in the grass tiredly while Skyblaze watched over his other clan mates.
Tigerflame looked as if he was suffering the worst and not only because of that gash on his flamy shoulder.
Lokistar's death was like a hard slap in the face to him. He... the last kit from the original Dewclan.
Whitepaw had died and now Lokistar...
The heavily scarred tom frowned heavily at the forest where the fires had died but it was no longer a safe place to be.
The place of his birth in ashes and under the reign of certain scum.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:37 am

OOC: That's a good question Loki... I have no idea! But I just remembered Amunet, Skyblaze, and Spidermist were gonna have the Ashfur love triangle thingy...

IC: Spidermist umcomfortably coughed out what he hoped was the rest of the smoke in his lungs. The fire, the smoke, His best friend, and now rain? How could this day get any worse?
He stopped for a moment when he noticed the unfamiliar she-cat that was with Skyblaze, and padded over to the two, " Who's she? And where did she come from?" He asked, his tone slurring from the lack of fresh air.

Oak only had followed behind the Tawnyclan cats, understanding that he should had warned them seasons before this chaos struck. He didn't want anything to become worse, so his tongue was held in it's place.

OOC: I'd assume that Oak, along with all his other characters will be deleted. But may I adopt him?
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:17 pm

OOC: I actually claimed him but If you want to rp him then thats fine Smile I got a few of Daystars kitties :3
IC:
Sunshift hissed angrily at Oak, that damned traitor. He looked elsewhere, Ezziesong had a decision to make; as she was next in line to replace Lokistar's seat on the high log. Would she banish the traitor or play soft and allow him back into the clan. Sunshift was sure that she'd need to say something sooner or later especially because all of this was caused because Oak couldn't stand the fact that he was announced deputy. Lokistar was right to turn him down. So that was that, Sunshift was blaming the speckled ginger warrior for their misfortune.

Skyblaze shrugged uncannily.
"I was searching to see if any of the other warriors that fought alongside Lokistar in her last stand were still alive, I stumbled upon Amunet instead. Where she came from? I have yet to find out."

Wolffang snorted in contempt, he was really getting annoyed and now to make it worse... Oak was here.
Unlike Sunshift he was too angry to care at the moment and stood, drawing his lips back to reveal sharp, glossy teeth.
"You traitor, my mothers dead because of you!"
Nightails death had been a terrible shock as well as the others. The last queen of Tawnyclan was perished and lying dead among the dried up leaves and ass of the forest floor.

Solarstorm, Nighttail's mate, was trying to avoid accepting his beautiful mate's death but now it was being defended by his youngest son, he too, felt grief stricken and angry and looked solemnly at Oak, whom he had watched grow up from a young kit and also trained by him, himself in a new light.
"You even come back to us in light of this tragic affair, whatever has come to be wrong with your head?" He asked sadly.

Swiftstrike sighed but found that the tom she ounce thought of as a friend was now nothing to her but someone who has endangered the clan and those around her, he's guilty.
She glared angrily at him, "How could you do this to us?"

Strikefast looked at his sister and found that her words were quite so justified and turned his interests upon Oak as his amber eyes shone expectantly.

Tigerflame was in no mood to cause trouble, though he was usually inclined to do so. If he hadn't been speared by the damned two-legs then... He sighed and stood to stand defensibly in front of Swiftstrike and hissed, "Your not welcome here."

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:47 am

OOC: Okay, thanks... Seriously, I was already attached to his character when he role-played him!

IC:

Oak slightly curled his ears as he stepped back from his former clan-mates. " I already knew that the day I left you all," He snapped back to Tigerflame. ", But just hear me out,"
He paused to take a long, but silent breath as he adjusted his posture to the battle wounds stretched around his dark ginger fur. " I came back to warn you all, don't you remember? And during the battle-" He paused "- I saved even Ezziesong from Stormclaw. I assisted your leader from the brink of death.. But I'd assume that's not enough, is it?"
He lowered his gaze softly to the ground, But stood his ground.
" I can't return to those Mudbloods, I already betrayed them... and I betrayed you, I'm sorry. Ezziesong?" His gaze lifted to the new leader, hoping that she'd understand.

OOC:
Gast wrote:With a loud yowl Oak charged into Stormclaw's side knocking him off of Ezziesong. "I'm tired of hurting everyone that used to be my friends!" Oak said." If I can change I know you can change Stormclaw!" Think of all your old friends and all of the fun times you had!" Oak now had tears in his eyes I know you can change."
See? I wasn't making that up! Oak actually DID save Ezziesong.... Well... Technically Stone... But he didn't know that!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:04 am

((I really loved that part of the rp))

Ezziesong gritted her teeth in hearing how the clan acted agaisnt Oak. She hissed at the cats, “I understand that Lokistar died from betrayal, she was a loyal mother, and friend, If Oak hadn‘t of left, maybe things would have been different.“ She glanced at Oak, her eyes cold and her voice turned icy. “This traitor has taken the lives of many! But it is true... Stormclaw was the one who took Lokistar‘s life, not Oak. He saved both me and Stone from danger...
I understand the greif we have all and are still experiencing... However, Oak wont be cast away when we can use his help to rebuild a camp.“

Grief stricken, Ezziesong padded a small distance away, hoping noone could see the tears that appeared from her past.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 am

Oak nodded cooly, not actually showing his true happiness.. He was still known as a traitor, and that wouldn't change. He gave the others, no one directly, a glare that represented almost an 'I told you so' from the sinister glee from his iris. ( OOC: YAY! EYE TALK!)
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 pm

At that moment, a figure appeared to stumble towards them. Ezziesong‘s fur bristled, fearful that it was Stormclaw. A familiar scent filled her nose, yet the figure almost was beyond recognitio. Ezziesong was staring into the eyes of her former rogue friend, whom Lokistar had welcomed when Ezziesong brought him in as nothing but an underfed and unwell kit.
“Stone? Is that you?“
The young tom looked up, His pelt matted with blood and his fur was so dark in colour that he almost looked black, but hid eyes revealed who he was. Stone nodded, “Are you alright?“ Ezziesong meowed quietly, offering her support to help Stone back to what was left of Tawnyclan.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Sunshift snorted indignantly and said rather loudly, "Well i'll be damned if I ever share a territory let alone a nest with that mange pelt ever in my life again. If Lokistar were alive she'd be laughing at the profanity of it all!" And he spat on the ground for good measure. Wolffang and Skyblaze shared hurting glances and moved to join Sunshift a little bit away from Oak and Ezziesong.

Solarstorm felt torn and confused, he just couldn't do anything with his old and tired body. Lokistar was his half sister and he loved her like a litter mate. She was dead and so was Nightail. Why was he feeling so betrayed at the moment. He shrugged and gave Oak a daring glare of warning. I may be aging but my claws are not blunting. He also left to join his two sons.

Skyblaze stayed near the rousing Amunet loyally and stared at anything but Oak.

Tigerflame had also joined Sunshift in his little rant and the only two watching Oak expectantly were his youngest friends before he left: Swiftstrike and Strikefast.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 pm

SilverHawk limped towards his clanmates through the smoke he coughed and cried quietly, "Hello? SunShift? EzzieSong?anyone?" He staggered and collapsed near his clanmates his usually white fur was now a dark sooty grey from the smoke some of his fur was singed and his flanks heaved as he struggled to breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:50 am

OOC: cheers
IC:
Sunshift gasped, "Silverhawk!"
The honey furred tom, including Wolffang jumped to their clanmates aid and Wolffang carefully licked the tom's burn injuries. After the blaze they had thought Silverhawk dead and were surprised to find him well. Well... at least alive.
"He'll be okay, " Wolffang concluded seriously, "He needs some rest."
Sunshift couldn't help but role his eyes, "we all could do with a spell of that..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:33 am

SilverHawk groaned and mumbled, "I HATE fire! and smoke! and thanks you two" He paused to cough and spit up some ash then continued "We really need to find area that has less smoke so we don't damage our throats anymore by breathing in the smoke"

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:47 am

Spidermist couldn't help but be nosy into Silverhawk's late appearance, " Practically the whole forest is like that! And I have no idea of leaving!" He paused softly, raising his voice for others to hear " And if that Fire hadn't happened from those Mudbloods... Then we wouldn't be in this situation, now would we? And then Fireshade and the others wouldn't be dead." He drew his attention to Oak as he had began to contradict as well.

Oak only suspired out his anger, Cocking his head towards Redhills again, Yes, I'm a Mudblood, Wise-Ass. He thought, now outraged with such unwelcomeness... Should have never left...
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:11 am

SilverHawk lifted his head and mewed calmly"I know you lost many friends and family but theirs no need to through your anger at everyone else we all lost a clan mate tonight we all need to stick together and work together" his piercing yellow eyes which were usually bright and joyful were now dull with grief, horror and pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Ezziesong could almost feel heated eyes burn into her fur.
She turned away from Stone and adressed her clan, "I understand what Oak had done to us, don't you all think that I cared about Lokistar too?"
Stone shot her a look, and Ezziesong stalked a distance away. Stone followed, "Ezziesong, it's not your fault."

Ezziesong spun around once she was out of earshot from the others, "Why don't they understand? I'm not saying Oak is welcome again, I was saying he was to help fix what he destroyed!"
"It wasn't Oak who destroyed the camp! The mudbloods did this."
Ezziesong meowed quietly, "I could've saved her."
Stone hissed, "It isn't your fault! How could you have changed things? What has happened has happened."
Ezziesong's hackles began to rise as a snarl gripped her voice, "How would you know? You never lost as much as I have!" Tears began to fill her eyes as Ezziesong slowly backed Stone as she continued, "I've lost my best friend! I've lost my mate! I've lost my home! And everyone I cared about has turned against me! You saw them!"

Stone growled, "I know what its like, My mother abandoned me, so I lived on my own. I don't have any family, you were one of my only friends, I have no home and I was treated like an outcast the moment I accepted to join this clan!"
he turned away, Ezziesong hung her head, "I'm sorry... I forgot about the fact that... you're..."
Stone's whiskers twitched, "It's alright, but despite all that, you don't see me blaming myself do you?"

Ezziesong began to slowly make her way back to her clanmantes. Such a strange tom Stone is... he's so young yet he speaks with such wisdom... If only the others understand like he does...
Stone slowly followed a distance behind.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:40 pm

SilverHawk struggled to paws and limped over to EzzieSong and murmured, "We all lost a friend or kin tonight for now we must stick together and help each other get back onto our paws and try and...to try and fill what was was lost" he laid his tail comfortingly on EzzieSong's flank and mewed, "Whatever happens, Whatever you choose to do, I will stand by you until I breathe my last breath" He gazed squarely in her eyes as his spike the last line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top