The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

CLOSED New Questers Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED New Questers Topic Empty CLOSED New Questers Topic

Post by Runfast Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:10 am

Mistlight, medicine cat of DarkClan, woke in her nest shortly before moonhigh. Earlier in the day she had spoken with Tala and Brambleleaf, cats from different Clans, unlikely friends due to an unlikely quest, about going to Mistlight's home camp.
Mistlight wasn't sure how they would be received (if the cats there accepted their presence at all!) so she planned on checking out the camp to see whether or not it was her friends or those she had betrayed in power.
The gray medicine cat stood up slowly, stretching her weary legs and arching her back. She sighed as she relaxed and gingerly stepped out of her nest and to the exit of the cramped, damp den in the middle of the woods.

Last edited by Runfast on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED New Questers Topic Empty Re: CLOSED New Questers Topic

Post by Ezziestar Thu May 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Having successfully escaped where her mother had her held, Nightkit was trying her best to remain unseen. However, being a kit, she had a huge way to go. Her tail was touching the ground and she hid in the most obvious of places. Maybe I'll be able to see what it's like inside where she is headed. Nightkit crawled to her next hiding place, she felt the rain almost plaster her short fur, causing a drenched Nightkit to try and hide in a place that was undercover.
Mistlight wont find me here. Nightkit plotted. I can follow her home.

((Hope you don't mind. Smile ))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun May 12, 2013 3:13 am

OOC: It's totes fine by me.

IC: Mistlight inhaled the scents of the wet forest that made up the territory of her home. She set her sights east and began plodding that way. She'd probably make dirt somewhere discreet along the way, maybe catch a small something for herself, but aside from that she wouldn't be stopped. Or, she would turn around and chicken out if she stopped too many times.
The nervous medicine cat continued on her way through the dark, wet pine forest, heading further and further up the mountainside towards the heart of DarkClan's home.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat May 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Nightkit continued her pursuit undercover, This is so much fun! she thought to herself, I'll get to see more then Eaglekit and Dreamkit ever dreamed on seeing... I'll get to be the best then! Nightkit was so busy in her thoughts that she didn't look where she was going, and tripped over a small stone that was protruding out of the ground slightly. Her surprise was expressed in a mere squeak, and she landed on the ground, her chest hit the floor first. The remainder of her body fell behind her, leaving her in a mess on the ground in plain sight.
By this time, Nightkit knew her cover had been blown, and even worse was her embarrassment for tears filled her eyes as she was in pain. She quickly tried to get up, however, the ground was slippery from her position, and to get to her paws on her own would have been a blessing.

((Sorry for my absence... I blame uni for it this time. Plus I'll see about drawing a picture for this scene too, since I feel like it. Smile ))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Mistlight's ears flicked back at a faint though unmistakeable sound - kit. The young medicine cat turned around and looked in the dark, trying to make out what she was certain would be a small cat-shape. "Hello," she called into the blackness. "Hello out there? I know you're there, may as well show yourself!"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:19 am

Nightkit fell silent as she heard the she -cat she had been following began to call out for her. Nightkit sniffed back her tears, to look tougher than how she felt. Her paws continued to fail underneath her until she finally scrambled to her paws. Only now did the young kit feel the cold on her pelt, and the stinging tears in her eyes.

Slowly she began to walk towards Mistlight, all her feelings of pride from seeing more then her siblings evaporated from her and was replaced with the fear of not knowing what would happen with her. Will she be sent home? Is she to expect to be punished cruelly for this? What was to become of her?

She felt her heart beat rapidly her eyes concentrated on her paws, she began to tremble as she approached the medicine cat. "Y-yes?" She stuttered quietly, her voice not any louder than a whisper, yet could still be heared if Mistlight concentrated hard enough.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:46 pm

OOC: Way sorry about the wait!

Mistlight listened closely, and though she thought she caught a tiny voice amongst the sound of cold raindrops, she wasn't certain. Regardless, she padded towards where she thought she heard the sound and stopped again. She had spotted Nightkit.
"Nightkit!" she exclaimed. "What in the name of StarClan are you doing here? Why have you followed me?" She trotted towards the kit, her eyes sparking with angered concern and care. Mistlight stood before Nightkit. "Your mother must be worried sick! What are you doing here?" She crouched so she was a little closer to the kit (though Mistlight wasn't that tall anyways) and waited for an answer.
Oddly enough, Mistlight felt as though there was something she ought to know when she looked the kit in the eyes - something very, very important.
I haven't felt like this since I had that vision when I was an apprentice! What does this mean? Mistlight's thoughts went back to the thorns and shadows and light she had seen in that vision. She still wondered what it all meant. But will I ever truly know? (OOC: Yes! But not today!)

Mistlight still waited for the kit's answer.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:34 pm

(XD It's fine... I keep returning at late times, so it's not too much of a bother for me.)

As Mistlight made her way over towards her; Nightkit stopped dead in her tracks. She avoided to look at the older she- cat and she felt herself shrink even lower as she heard the questions that she was asked. She picked up on these questions having the tone in which her mother usually uses.

She opened her mouth to answer but found that the medicine cat hadn't quite finished with her yet. She closed her mouth shut again, and found that Mistlight crouched over her. Trembling and searching for the right words to respond, she finally looked up from her paws, she could almost see that it wasn't just anger in the eyes of the medicine cat, concern was there, Mother used to look at me like that... Like, almost like she cares... But why does this she- cat care? She's not from Dewclan.

She felt as if a lump grew in her throat and she struggled to swallow from nervousness. Then an image of Eaglekit and Dreamkit come to mind. Of coarse Dreamkit was the shy one, and Eaglekit and Nightkit would be the ones that were daring in the litter. I- I can't let him show me up! I need to be brave too!

Despite her paws trembling, and the fear of what she had done, she looked the medicine cat in the eyes and responded with as brave a voice that she could muster, "I just- I just wanted to be better than Eaglekit." She paused, before hesitantly continuing, "He's always showing off to Momma, and he's stronger... and I- I wanted to see more... so then I could prove to everyone that I'm not as weak as they think I am."

She almost regretted everything that left her throat, she felt as if her paws were nothing but heavy stones and her heart was beating quickly. She was small, but between her and her sister, she was indeed faster and braver, but she only ever compared herself to her brother.

"I wanted to... I just wanted to see where you came from... what you're clan was like." Her final response was muffled, for it was only a murmur that left her of her thoughts. She felt she had more to give, and her efforts of being brave were quickly changed with the silent and shy like nature that she had once began with.

She closed her eyes, bracing herself to hear nothing but a tongue lashing. She continued to wait for a response, her teeth clenched and eyes shut tight as if she expected this medicine cat to throw a blow towards her. If I'm going to be punished... I hope it'll be over quickly. She thought in silent fear.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Mistlight looked at Nightkit's face for a time longer - "Leaving your mother was the wrong thing, Nightkit," she said firmly - then sighed. "Alright," she meowed. Mistlight stood up straight, her tail flicking. She looked back the way they had come, pondering the short distance they had traveled. "Let's see you back to your mother, then. Perhaps," she sighed, "we may convince her to allow you to accompany me." She half-smiled at the she-kit.
It didn't feel like the greatest idea, truth be told, but Mistlight simply couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more to Nightkit than what was noticeable. Something that Nightkit herself may not have been aware of. And... Mistlight could relate to the desire to prove oneself.

OOC: How old are the kits? 2-4 moons?
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:22 pm

((Yeah, around that age... I'd say 3 moons. Smile ))

Nightkit winced; if she hadn't received much of a punishment, she knew her mother would never let her be with such an incident.
"Please don't take me back to Momma!" The kit begged.
"If I go back, she'd never let me leave again! Please can I go with you?" Nightkit's eyes were wide as if she was afraid. Knowing her pleading was being futile, she stopped.

Crestfallen, the kit slowly made her way towards the medicine cat. Her tail was held low to the ground as she murmured, "Nevermind," She looked up as she reached Mistlight's side, "Let's go." She meowed unenthusiastically.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Mistlight looked at the she-kit sympathetically, but knew she could never on good-conscious lead the kit on the journey up into the cold, sparse territories of DarkClan without any consent from her mother.
"Come on," she meowed, and she started padding back the way they came.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Nightkit followed, reluctantly, but the last thing she wanted was to disrespect Mistlight, since she was older than herself. Nightkit's upset was soon forgotten as she turned her attention to her surroundings, trying her best not to fall over like last time. She took a glance over her shoulder, Hopefully I'll be allowed to go. Nightkit almost begged in her own thinking.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:04 am

Mistlight was glad that the she-kit was following her. I didn't want to carry her back. Would have added insult to injury. The day was dark and full of rain and lightning, so Mistlight couldn't help it when she glanced back now and then to make sure Nightkit was following her closely.

OOC: Should we just skip and go on to Brambleleaf?
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:30 pm

((I'm really sorry for not returning sooner. DX But yes. Let's skip back to Brambleleaf. Razz))

Nightkit continued to follow the medicine cat back to where their makeshift den would be. Momma's going to be real mad at me... She thought sadly.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:53 pm

OOC: TIME SKIP. Sorry I was gone111111!!!!!11!! Embarassed 

IC: Mistlight and Nightkit hadn't been that far away from the den, so they made it back soon enough.

OOC: Should we just continue this in the Brambleleaf/Tala Quester's topic?
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:33 pm

((Sure. Razz Sorry for my absence again too... Let's continue back at the other topic. I'll start off. XD))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top