The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Group Description

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GROUP - Group Description Empty Group Description

Post by Longstorm Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:12 am

Group Name: This is what separates your group from others. Your group does not have to have a name.

Group Reason: Why was this group formed (in-game, I mean)? Revenge? No apparent reason? Just cos?

Group Species: Wolves, cats, birds, horses, multi-species?

Group Type: pseudo-clan, ordinary group, pseudo-tribe, special group

Group Creator(s): Who started it all?

Group Leader(s): Many or one?

Group Hierarchy: Basically the command structure, like in the Allegiances. Of course, it doesn't have to be like that.

Group Attitude: How do they act towards outsiders?

Group Members: Clan cats, loners, rogues, kittypets, strays, City Cats, other group cats?

Member Ages: Kit, young cats, adults, elders

Any Special Techniques?: Fighting moves, special information. Note, special abilities for loner groups must be PURCHASED from the Store.

Any Religion?: Abyssclan has Those Above and Those Below, the Clans have Starclan and the Dark Forest...

Copy and Paste!

Code:
[b]Group Name:[/b] [i]This is what separates your group from others. Your group does not have to have a name.[/i]

[b]Group Species:[/b][i] Wolves, cats, birds, horses, multi-species?[/i]

[b]Group Reason:[/b] [i]Why was this group formed (in-game, I mean)? Revenge? No apparent reason? Just cos? [/i]

[b]Group Type:[/b] [i]pseudo-clan, ordinary group, pseudo-tribe, special group[/i]

[b]Group Creator(s):[/b] [i]Who started it all?[/i]

[b]Group Leader(s):[/b] [b]Many or one?[/b]

[b]Group Hierarchy:[/b] [i]Basically the command structure, like in the Allegiances. Of course, it doesn't have to be like that.[/i]

[b]Group Attitude:[/b] [i]How do they act towards outsiders?[/i]

[b]Group Members:[/b] [i]Clan cats, loners, rogues, kittypets, strays, City Cats, other group cats?[/i]

[b]Member Ages:[/b] [i]Kit, young cats, adults, elders[/i]

[b]Any Special Techniques?:[/b][i] Fighting moves, special information. Note, special abilities for loner groups must be PURCHASED from the Store.[/i]

[b]Any Religion?:[/b] [i]Abyssclan has Those Above and Those Below, the Clans have Starclan and the Dark Forest...[/i]
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top