The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

~Horse Talk~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~Horse Talk~ Empty ~Horse Talk~

Post by Rainpelt Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:53 am

Now, where were we? Oh, right. I just love the quotes in your signature. They claim dominion on my walls. XD
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

~Horse Talk~ Empty Re: ~Horse Talk~

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:57 am

Rainpelt wrote:Now, where were we? Oh, right. I just love the quotes in your signature. They claim dominion on my walls. XD

I know right! My favorite horse quote though, has to be the one from Secretariat. I get chills in both parts of the movie where it's recited. =D I also like the quote: A bad day in the barn is better than a good day in the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:59 am

Yep, I've watched Secretariat's movie. It was amazing! My favorite quote there might be the one they read out in the beginning. The long one.

By the way, what's your Arab's name? And what does he/she look like? How long have you had him/her?
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:12 am

Rainpelt wrote:Yep, I've watched Secretariat's movie. It was amazing! My favorite quote there might be the one they read out in the beginning. The long one.

By the way, what's your Arab's name? And what does he/she look like? How long have you had him/her?

Yeah that's the quote Im talking 'bout! =D

And about your questions...:

1.) Her show name is Tsultaness, you know like the Tsultan in Aladdin, which meant king of the desert. So her name means Queen of the desert. But I just call her Nessie or Noonoos.

2.) She's a classic Arabic beauty. I ride her Western Pleasure. She has a beautiful neck and she's Dark bay with an arrow head white marking on her forehead. She stands at 15.0 HH.

3.) She's 18 as of this march. And even though I've been riding for like5 years, I've never had a horse so last Christmas my grandma got me her. And as of now I've had her for 1 year(: she's won top ten national championship for halter horse as well as top ten western pleasure national champion. And she's one of the last babies of the famous arabian Ivanhoe Tsultan stallion.(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:17 am

REALLY? Tsultaness is a mare from Ivanhoe Tsultan? That is AWESOME! How did you get her? Sorry for all the questions, because I don't own one, but I am obsessed with them!
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:06 pm

No no, it's fine. It makes me happy to know that it's not only the people who own them that are horse-crazed.<3 Anywho, yeah have you heard of him? Khemosabi, Magnum Psyche, Rohara Moonstorm, Afire Bey V, Huckleberry Bay, Justify, and Mirage V are all my favorite stallions.(: Oh and Noble Afire, which is one of the Afire babies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:09 pm

It's funny though, because we don't read seventeen magazine or celeb magazines. No... we read horse magazines. XD Like Modern Arabian Times, or Arabian Horse world. ooo ooo ooo what's your favorite horse breed. Arabs obviously is my fav, but Freisians are my second. Oh and about your question, Nessie used to be my friends old horse, but she was taken away from her because she started drinking and partying and all that jazz. Does the ranch name Vallego III mean anything to you or Bob Hart perchance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:58 pm

No, I'm afraid I haven't heard of Khemosabi, Magnum Psyche, Rohara Moonstorm, or Afire Bey V; but I have of Huckleberry Bay, Justify, and Mirage V. They are all very...i don't know how to say it, amazing?

Vallego III? I think so, but not so with Bob Hart.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 am

Haha indeed they are.<3 But yeah Vallego III is a famous Arabian horse training/showing facility down in Oklahoma it means Peaceful valley or whatever. But my point is that I might get a senior apprenticeship down there and I'm so excited because that means I'll be working with top notch international and national caliber arabian horses. gahh so excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:18 am

Isn't it exciting, the world of horses?! XD And that same triplet girls I was telling you about also receives around thirty horse magazines and takes regular lessons!
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum