The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Silverfur's False Prophecy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silverfur's False Prophecy Empty Silverfur's False Prophecy

Post by Longstorm Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 am

Silverfur looked around at the clans, supressing a smug grin.
"Cats of all clans," he mewed. "Starclan has sent me a sign... A sign-" he paused. "Of impending doom."
Silverfur's ear twitched, then he continued.
"Two sunrises ago, while I was gathering herbs in the mountains, a gust of warm wind blew through the valley. Why is this odd, you wonder? Because the only time the mountains are warm is in Green-Leaf! We do not get the luxury of warm New-Leafs or of warmth in early Leaf-Fall!"
He cleared his throat quietly and went on.
"I looked to where the wind had come from and I followed it, up, up, up the mountain - when I reached it's source, I was greeted by a horrible site! It was a stream of blood!" He paused as cats reacted and went on.
"Fresh blood! The warmth of the blood made steam of the snow it fell on - and when I looked further, I saw where the blood had come from..."

The cats all gasped and listened intently.

OOC: lol, thanks Loki.

IC: "The blood, I saw - was coming from a pile of dead cats! From where, it was too easy to tell - I could smell Tawnyclan, Dewclan, and Darkclan! But there was a clan missing..." Slowly, he looked up at Searingeyes, looking smug about what he had to say.
"Standing at the top of the pile... was a shadowed cat! He smiled wickedly at me, and clawed at my dead clanmates! From everywhere, cats with great claws came out and feasted on our clanmates! Though they were dead, they cried, 'Fear the Shadow! Fear the Abyss! Fear the Shadow! Fear the Abyss!'" Silverfur net Searingeyes gaze, and said,
"I then awoke, to find myself where I started - gathering herbs for my clan."

FACT: Not many cats believed it, but it was enough (at a Gathering with a full house) to rile everyone up.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top