The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Thornclaw&Venomeye Of DarkClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thornclaw&Venomeye Of DarkClan Empty Thornclaw&Venomeye Of DarkClan

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 am

Name: Thornclaw

Alliance: DarkClan

Appearance:Thornclaw is slightly bigger than most she-cats. She has deep brown tabby fur with a white tail-tip. She has a few small scars from being too cocky has an apprentice. Thornclaw has deep red eyes that could remind you of blood being splattered at a battle.

Personality: Thornclaw keeps to herself most times, but when provoked, she can burst. Secretly, she has many violent thoughts, and thinks alot. She's made up a few fighting moves on her own, just by thinking all day.

History: Thornclaw has a brother, Venomeye. Her and her brother were born rogues, so their names were only Thorn and Venom, and their mother, Cream, and other brother,Fire, were killed by lurking dogs. Their father, Chain, was cruel, so they left to join DarkClan as apprentices.

RP Example: Thorn approached the den wearily, she could scent death and fear-scent all over it. But, being as brave as she was, crept closer. Thorn braced herself for what was behind those bramble walls.
She peeked inside and her pelt stood on end and her blood-red eyes were torn with horror. Her brother, Fire and mother, Cream lay slain by what smelled like dogs. Blood lay everywhere. Thorn closed her eyes slowly.

Name: Venomeye

Alliance: DarkClan

Appearance: Venomeye has a light yellowish pelt, with intense green eyes. One of the eyes are blinded.
Personality: He's bit nicer than his sister, very loyal, but he often doesn't like cats staring at him. Venomeye follows the Warriors Code more closely than his sister.

History: Him and his sister were born rogues, so their names were only Thorn and Venom, and their mother, Wind, and other brother,Fire, were killed by lurking dogs. Their father, Chain, was cruel, so they left to join DarkClan as apprentices.

RP Example: Already done for Thornclaw. o3o

Back to top Go down

Thornclaw&Venomeye Of DarkClan Empty Re: Thornclaw&Venomeye Of DarkClan

Post by Longstorm Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:23 am

Since this keeps cropping up, I'm going to make a topic about it in the Help Board.

DarkClan is highly paranoid. They would be unlikely to accept newcomers in such a fashion. Any of the other Clans (barring AbyssClan, probably) would accept new members like that.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:34 am

Okay, I'd be fine with switching to AbyssClan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 am

Honey, that's not what I meant. AbyssClan is pure-bloods only. They're not even a real Clan.

Besides, their activity is very low. You wouldn't have much fun playing there.

TawnyClan, DewClan, RoseClan, SearClan, CoreClan (the last three are pseudo-Clans, but RoseClan is set to become a Main Clan) would accept cats the way your histories say.

You should read our Newsletter for recent events, as well as checking out the box-o-info at the top of our homepage.

I know, I suck - I keep turning you away from Clans. Embarassed
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:07 am

Read the first sentence and facepalmed myself.
I'll look into those Clans more and decide. Its fine though, I don't mind if I have to look at others. I'm actually glad to have someone trying to help me out. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:28 am

Well of course I'm helping out - what kind of person (or Admin) just let's a newcomer wander aimlessly?
In a way you're helping me; because of your inquisitiveness, I've finally gotten around to working on our Help Board. Cool
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:31 am

Oh, I'm glad to know I'm somewhat helping you out too. :3
I'm thinking about either DewClan or TawnyClan. Preferably DewClan though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 am

Well, DewClan always likes new members. Though, the leader of any particular Clan you wish to join has to approve the bio themselves. I'll message Daystar, the user who RPs the leader of DewClan for you.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 am

ACCEPTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content