The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

This is how I make a character, right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is how I make a character, right? Empty This is how I make a character, right?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Name: Shadowpaw

Alliance: DewClan

Appearance: Thick, dark grey fur with a distinctive black spot over eye. Dark amber eyes, and a small, compact body.

Personality: Easily distracted, rather snappish sometimes, a bit sharp-tongued, likes making jokes but rarely says them, quiet towards new-comers, and doesn't actually usually remember important stuff, like cleaning her pelt or not wandering off. Finds it really hard to sit still, and is mostly only friendly towards cats she knows well.

History: Her mother died from an overdose of poppyseeds, and her father disappeared soon after that, and is likely dead. She hardly knew them, so she doesn't really think about it.

Rp Example: Shadowpaw crouched, fixing her eyes on the mouse. Just a few more paw-steps... And pounce! She missed by a few mouse-lengths, and her prey ran away. "Foxdung," she muttered.

Last edited by RandomShadesOfBlue on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Being a kit may result in quick death)

Back to top Go down

This is how I make a character, right? Empty Re: This is how I make a character, right?

Post by Longstorm Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:18 pm

(Seeing as I'm RPing the DewClan leader for the moment) Are you sure you want to be a kit? DewClan's about to make a very dangerous journey; many cats are promised to lose their lives... Perhaps being an apprentice would be better?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

This is how I make a character, right? Empty Re: This is how I make a character, right?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 pm

I changed it to apprentice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:35 pm

APPROVED!

And I'm diggin' the Percy Jackson quote in your siggie. Cool
Who do you want your mentor to be? - Allegiances of the Outcasts
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum