The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

My new cat :3 (hope I got it right)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My new cat :3 (hope I got it right) Empty My new cat :3 (hope I got it right)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:38 am

Name: Nightwolf

Alliance: TawnyClan
Appearance: Nightwolf is a dark black she cat with silver tabby markings. she has a white paw and three silver ones.She has green eyes.

Personality: Nightwolf is a secretive cat. She might open up to some people, but mostly stays shut up. If you manage to irritate her, you better run because she will claw you up. She might leave you with just a tiny scratch if you're lucky. The way she reacts to enemies: she gives them a nice scare, and if they stick around like 'idiots' to her, you'll get a nice claw in your pelt. She reacts the same way to threats, but she just gives them back. She forgets about the scare though. She is caring if you're her best friend. I mean BEST friend.

History: When she was a kit, she used to be very happy, until her mom was killed. Her dad never cared about her. That's how she became so cold. She has a scar under her eyelid, she got it when a cat threatened to kill her. She fought back. She killed the cat. She became Nightwolf. She will always be Nightwolf.

RP Example: Nightwolf padded through the forest. She came across a river. Nightwolf jumped it and ran into a stranger. She hissed and the cat charged. Nightwolf was too fast for it. She sidestepped and the cat fell into the river. "That's for running into me!" She hissed at the wet cat. She bounded away back the way she came.

Did I get it right? I hope I did. cat

Last edited by ~DarkWolfie~ on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My new cat :3 (hope I got it right) Empty Re: My new cat :3 (hope I got it right)

Post by Loki Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 am

It's good but you cannot have sparkle pelt or changing colour eyes, things like them would be bought in the shop with money point you earn from posting, when you RPG.

You also must consider one more thing, there is a massive plot going on that affects all of the clans, Dewclan hasplit. Daystar has taken half to go attack Abyssclan, played by Longstorm who won't be accepting more bios, I think.
Then there is my part, I always accept bios for clans, Maplejay is sort of the new leader until this war is over.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My new cat :3 (hope I got it right) Empty Re: My new cat :3 (hope I got it right)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Oh ok then. Should I change the alliance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm

You don't have to if you don't want to (hi there!) - but you will have to choose a side if you still want to be in DewClan.

Also, the prefix 'Dark' is sort of frowned upon since we have DarkClan (and TawnyClan and DewClan and MoonClan...)
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:14 am

Okay (hello :3). Would nightwolf be okay? And can I go to TawnyClan instead? Thanks, ~DarkWolfie~ cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:21 am

Nightwolf sounds fine, but it's Loki or Ezzie's decision whether or not you can join TawnyClan.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 am

Yes of course, I always recruit. Here you go my dear: https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net/t1455p30-the-rain-before-the-hail-part-1#16225.
Post there, are you aware of current Tawneyclan circumstances?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:46 pm

I know that there was a battle and the previous leader was killed, now Ezziesong is getting her nine lives. That's about all I know. Anything else? :3 thanks, ~DarkWolfie~

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Yeah, sort of it was more live an ambush and slaughter. But your spot on, well reached, carry on Smile
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:27 am

So what do I do? Do I just act injured because of the ambush or? This is kinda the first time.. I'm new at this lol.. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:03 am

A little injured, a little emotionally scarred, that sort of thing. Your cat just lost its home to a terrible group of cats and to fire.

And now, I shall lock this topic and move it.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top