The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Things Are Changing

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things Are Changing - Page 3 Empty Re: Things Are Changing

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 pm

OOC: @Runny: Negatory on the breaking glass and opening window. The windows are opened from the inside, and I don't think cats would be able to break the glass.

IC: Sassypelt looked at the two she-cats that had inexplicably joined her atop the wing. "I don't think so," she meowed, rearing up and scratching at the 'weird ice.' "It's very thick..." She looked down at Talltree. "There's just more of the monster-bird. I don't see a way in." (OOC: It's like we're starting a club here on the wing, lols.)
She sighed and shook her head in a disappointed way. It was just a show for the Clan cats, though. Her Goddess would provide when the time was right, no sooner.
Sassypelt growled softly at Joy's appearance on the wing. Her new friends didn't trust the Other Clan cats - why should she?

Beampaw padded to stand nearer to Raypaw - then she saw her father, Raineyes. "Father," she mewed happily. (OOC: I don't remember RPing a reunion, so here we are.) She bounded up to the gray tom and pressed her pelt against his, purring happily.

Leafheart looked up at the silver she-cat and wondered what was going through her head. Wouldn't a life without needing help be a lonely one, he asked himself. That naturally brought about the question, Is she lonely? Leafheart could only wonder. Not as if they would be speaking any time soon.
The patched warrior was thinking about the prophecy from Sky-Moon Beampaw had revealed. At first, it sounded like they'd found the key to going wherever it was that the Other Clanners lived. Then it hadn't. Go home? Back to MoonClan territory? That's not what Stormstar wanted... Leafheart sighed heavily. Stormstar. He had trusted the Other Clanners, but now he was gone, never to see this new land that the Other Clanners spoke of. Would Sunclaw follow Stormstar's wishes, or would she take MoonClan home? As mentioned before, Leafheart wasn't sure what he wanted,
Leafheart could see his Clan's growing hostility towards the questing cats. What had happened? Why were they suddenly turning against each other?
He looked at Sassypelt and saw how hostile she was being towards Joy. Leafheart frowned.
Sunclaw obviously favored Sassypelt, but did that warrant impolite behavior? The young warrior padded up to Sunclaw.
"Sunclaw," he mewed to her, dipping his head low in respect. "Is something the matter?" He flicked his tail at the other-Clanners to show what he was talking about.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:19 am

Sunclaw looked at Leafheart bemusedly. "Wrong?" She followed his gaze. "Ah." She nodded. "Yes, Leafheart. Yes, something is wrong. Something very wrong indeed," her voice had dropped to a near whisper. "But we cannot speak of it now. I'm going to call a Clan meeting later. Enough now," she flicked her tail dismissively. She turned her attention back on the winged-monster. She scowled when she saw Joy up there but grimly smiled when Sassypelt made a face as well. She's a good friend - and she has every right to hate these liars...Now, she glanced discreetly at each other-Clanner. Where would they hide her sister? Somewhere nearby? Hmm... Sunclaw glared at Blackfire. He doesn't have MoonClan's best interests at heart. He would have left me to be crushed by the two-leg thing. Traitorous liar. Stormstar died out of the sight of Sky-Moon because of him. I'll never forgive him for that. She simmered in her anger.

Raineyes looked down at Beampaw. "Beampaw, Beampaw," he purred. "I missed you."
Goldenlight looked at her daughter and husband and purred, happy to be reunited - well, almost. She looked around and spotted her other daughter. "Raypaw," she called. "Raypaw, sweetheart, come here!"

OOC: EDIT: "out of the sight of MoonClan," wtf?

Last edited by Switch on Sat May 11, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 am

Joy decided to check another area. They were crowding around the window, why not look further down the body?
She noticed that there were indents in its metallic, cold skin. "It has scars..?" She mewed to herself, placing a paw on the tiny lines.
(OOC: I mean where the door/metal has been fused together sort of... just adding dialog).
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm

OOC: How long do you think the cats have been fussing over the plane? Ten minutes? Twenty?

IC: Sunclaw's tail lashed once as she looked at the winged thing more closely herself. It was supported on strange, round black things that could have been its feet. It made little sense to her.

OOC: Just filling in a bit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Cloudscar sighed as he looked at the winged thing for a few moments longer then looked away. He turned his gaze to the open wall beyond the winged thing, over the heads of the other cats. (OOC: I don't know what time it is.) From what he could see, the sunlight was changing direction and fading.
"It's getting later," he said.

Whitelight joined her sister and brother-in-law, though she kept a bit off to the side so she wasn't intruding on the family reunion.

Blacklight tore his gaze away from where Snowfeather had stalked off to and looked at Cloudscar. He's right, he though. StarClan, we've been here a while already...
He desperately wanted to mend what he had so obviously broken when he'd spat at Sunclaw. Blackfire felt cold guilt gnawing at his insides at the harsh exchanges between the MoonClanners and the Questers.
Blackfire shook himself and winced as he took a step towards Sunclaw. He looked down to see that he had scraped his paw when he'd clawed the rough ground earlier and was now bleeding. The black tom hastily licked his smarting paw a few times and padded up to Sunclaw.
She's Clan leader now, he reminded himself. Blackfire decided to start out right and dipped his head in respect. "Sunclaw," he started, "I'm here to apologize."
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 pm

OOC: they must have spent quite a while in there now...
IC:
Joy frowned, they surely weren't getting anywhere with this. In fact there was more pressing matters that worried her. Such was that hopeless choosing that belonged to Switchblade. She sighed softly and shook her head. Switchblade can't really care about some brat that much can he?
'Make sure Cold is fine' he had said... Why? Why should she when the kid doesn't want it. She huffed and jumped back down off from the wing of the plane, which wasn't as graceful as she had in mind.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:38 am

Sunclaw looked at Blackfire as one would look at a wounded piece of prey that still insisted on fleeing; pitifully and disgustedly. "Go on," she meowed tonelessly.

OOC: When is the plane going to open?

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed May 08, 2013 6:08 am

OOC: I'll have some pilot who needs to go somewhere...Late at night...On an off note, I think this hangar would be large enough for a few planes. Not there are any others. It's not tourist season yet.
I have been looking around the topics trying to figure out what time it is - nothing. So I just figure the sun is starting to get low in the sky.

IC: Leafheart was confused by Sunclaw's answer, yet he still dipped his head and backed away. His gaze returned to the silver she-cat, his thoughts again echoing in curiosity, is she lonely? His thoughts were awhirl with Stormstar's wishes and Sunclaw's mysterious reaction towards being questioned, and how everyone seemed uptight. Well, not everyone, he watched at the family reunion from afar. Admittedly, I'm not too comfortable with being around so many new cats so suddenly. Maybe everyone else feels the same? It made sense. But it didn't explain Sunclaw and Sassypelt. Maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there, it struck him. Maybe Sunclaw trusts me for some private meeting, or... No, still wasn't an explanation. Questions Leafheart had asked himself before came back; where would we have lived, if we'd made it to the new territories? Are we still going there? Does Sunclaw still want us to go there? He desperately wanted to ask Sunclaw all of these things - and he wanted to ask cats from these territories the former question, but he didn't know if Sunclaw would like it - but Sunclaw said they'd be having a meeting, so he would have to wait.
The patched tom glanced at the winged 'salvation,' looking it over in plain bewilderment, and in turn watched the silver she-cat, again, as she leaped off of the wing. The orange tabby tom noted, with a spark in his green eyes for which he was named, that Sassypelt watched her too, though with an oddly emotionless expression, and she looked away as though she'd never been watching.
Leafheart had never truly watched the tangle-pelted she-cat before now, she being mixed in with all of the other many new cats. Now he wondered which Clan she was from - [i]what Clan is everyone from again? Which Clan is the silver she-cat from? I can't remember her name - was is ever mentioned?
He briefly wondered what the toms from her Clan were like. Which Clan is she from? There was TawnyClan, DarkingClan, some wet named Clan...Then the other Clan... The Clan no one talked about except when telling scary stories, 'Cats that eat shadows and good hearts,' or however someone chose to spin it.
The orange tom licked his nose and reluctantly looked away from the silver she-cat, thinking of her awkward landing and if she was alright.

OOC: Everyone should take a break.

Leafheart felt a yawn coming on and stifled it. They needed to figure out this mystery, this winged thing, so they could...well, either go home or somewhere else, where Skymoon willed.

OOC: And yeah - "moon preacher."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 am

OOC: We're all just a bunch of Moon Preachers. Hail the Moon!

IC: Sunclaw thought off-handedly that perhaps the Clan should have their meeting very, very soon. As soon as we can get away from these fiends, she thought warily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 12, 2013 12:27 am

OOC: Wahhh, I was invited to this chat session with these writers after someone saw a sneak peak into my book and they were so analytical and testing. My feelings are violated I couldn't tell whether they were being sarcastic with me or not T.T I need yhe company of you guys and my cats... love from Loki here... *sob*
IC:

It is too crowded in here. Joy thought, her dusty blue eyes glinted as she peered up at the open world that could be seen from the above walls.
She wished she were back in Abbysclan. Or maybe she didn't. She had it in her mind what she would do. Go home and collect her beautiful children up and leave. That'd be fine. Switchblade wouldn't understand, she didn't really care at this point.
Not that he's done anything wrong, she found herself glancing at a Moonclan cat... what was her name? She looked particularly annoyed and if she were trying to conceal that she was then she needs to work on her acting skills.
But would Searingeyes let her? She thought, getting back on the topic, Surely he'd understand that the kits couldn't stay forever in that tunnel. If they hadn't been found out by now. She felt a sick feeling within her stomach.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun May 19, 2013 4:54 am

Blackfire inhaled. "Sunclaw, when this winged monster came in, everyone was panicking. I was panicking, and I may have said some things that I'm not proud of...I am sorry. Our Clans don't know each other very well, and everything's tense..." He shook his head. "We need to work together," he meowed firmly. "I just want what's best for all of our Clans." He hoped he was coming off as genuine. "And I want-I'd like," he corrected himself, "our Clans to be friends. Allies. We all have our different strengths, and together we'll do well, I'm sure."
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 pm

OOC: We're here for you, Loki!

IC: Sunclaw could have scoffed in the black tom's big face as he stumbled over his words like an unruly apprentice, but the respect she felt spark up in her put the action out of her mind; apologizing was never easy.
His words, though, did add some things to the big cloudy area of thoughts she was focusing on. Just another thing to mull over. "I accept your apology," she meowed formally. "Perhaps we can convince our peoples to work towards our interests." She had no further desire to speak to Blackfire at the time, so she nodded curtly and departed. Sunclaw padded towards the winged thing that the medicine cat apprentice had called salvation, and towards Sassypelt who had called the other-Clanners kidnappers and deceivers, towards her Clanmates.
"MoonClan! To me," she called from the other side of the winged thing, her moderate volume voice bouncing off of the metal walls of the hangar.
Should she have mentioned her idea to send off a few of her able-bodied warriors to see if there was any prey around to Blackfire? Sunclaw didn't think so; she wasn't sure of him.
It now occurred to the deputy that she had left something out: "Let all who have hunted on the frozen plains come to my voice, for a Clan meeting." Sunclaw resumed her walking, padding towards the opening in the wall, where the odd, more tangible sunlight streamed in.
Sunclaw stopped near a corner of the room and jumped up onto a strange thing that twolegs would call a box, and she waited.

OOC: EDIT: I thought this through like waaaaay crazy. I was stuck on thinking of a warrior leading a Clan, but now I know that Sunclaw has been preparing to become Clan leader for a long time and should know what she's doing (e.g., organize a hunting patrol, speak to senior warriors, form a plan with the Clan.)
This is continued in the Clan meeting topic.

Last edited by Switch on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:19 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat May 25, 2013 7:10 pm

OOC: T.T s'okay, can't deal with the real world lol
IC:
Joy's ear twitched and she wondered belatedly whether she should try and listen in on their little... meeting.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun May 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Blackfire was pleased and also confused at Sunclaw's response; he'd expected more resistance, especially now that she was free to act on her own opinion now that she was to be her Clan's leader.
But no. She'd seemed to accept his proposal with ease, despite seeming a little distracted (he chalked that up to the trauma she and her Clan had experienced over the course of two days, like the rest of them.)
At least she seems more open to us joining forces, he thought in relief.
He watched in curiosity as Sunclaw turned and left him (he'd respectfully nodded back to her), wondering what she would say at the MoonClan meeting and what MoonClan would say. Oh, he wanted to be a part of that meeting, he really did!
But they're a different Clan, he let sink in. It's no different than TawnyClan or DewClan having a private meeting...StarClan, when did I start thinking that cats of all Clans naturally work and have meetings together?
The thought disturbed him.

Whietlight followed her sister, thinking about what she may bring up at the Clan meeting.

Cloudscar was relieved to hear that there ws going to be a formal Clan meeting. Now he'd be able to talk about his missing sister and about the Other Clans and EVERYTHING in peace, away from everyone else, just like it should be, and like normal.
The scarred tom followed Sunclaw.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:30 am

Joy watched the moon clanners from the corner of her hazy blue eyes and yawned as if she were tired. She sat and licked her paws, seemingly out of ear shot. It was her mission to be the nosiest cat in all the lowelands, she would always live up to the name.

She suspected that the Moonclan leader. or the deputy or whatever the clanners say, was upset. So it didn't take an idiot to figure she might not trust the Loweland cats any more. She held back an indignant huff... like they even needed these cats anyway.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Sassypelt's ears pricked up in interest when Sunclaw called the meeting. Of course, she'll allow me to chime in, she thought smugly, sending a brief prayer of thanks to her Goddess.
The tangle-furred she-cat ungracefully jumped down off of the plane's wing, stumbling when she landed, though bracing her paws in a strange though semi-familiar fashion.

Leafheart thought her landing strange but paid no mind as he padded off to the meeting, very very very interested in what Sunclaw was going to say (she'd sounded half mad earlier!).
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:32 pm

OOC: Something needs to be done about this topic...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top