The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

All of Mistjay's Visions and Prophecies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All of Mistjay's Visions and Prophecies Empty All of Mistjay's Visions and Prophecies

Post by Runfast Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Mistpaw opened her eyes, before her she saw hungry red flames, leaping and demolishing the trees that once stood strong. Where am I? Mistpaw wondered, she didn't feel at all safe here, a giant tree creaked, Mistpaw gasped, the tree gave way and fell towards her. Fear stricken, Mistpaw raced forwards to get away from the leaping flames, she doged the trees that threatened to fall ontop of her. She skidded to a stop, there was a star, Mistpaw began to relax a little, but there was something wrong... the star was moving downwards.
That star's falling! Mistpaw quickly turned tail and fled, but then she began to fall.
The lights from the flames and the star were long out of her sight, Mistpaw continued to fall into the black darkness. "Starclan help me!" She yowled, but Mistpaw doubted they could hear her, she felt too far away from them. The darkness threatened to swallow her up, Mistpaw was too scared to see where or if this falling would end. Jayleaf help me!

Mistpaw couldn't say the words, she continued to fall, she closed her eyes tightly, I want to be safely with Starclan! I don't feel safe here.

- "Remember, when fast light strikes, a star will fall, safety will be at blood red rock." - Nightpaw to Jayleaf.

- "Look not to the Abyss for your dreams - they care only for their own! Never trust - never trust!" - Dark Forest tom to Mistjay.

Mistpaw was just about to follow Jayleaf until suddenly, the ground lurked beneath her paws, she closed her eyes to keep balance, then snapped her eyes open, she felt a wind gently blowing her fur, the scent of a nearby Thunderstorm hit her... Then, she felt something at her paws, Mistpaw looked down, and her blood ran cold.
A cream coloured she- cat lay at her paws, the small she- cat, possibly a moon apprenticed, stared up, her blue eyes dull and lifeless as it stared up at a night sky.

What cat is this?
Almost as if in reply, a roaring of thunder and bright yellow- white claws raked the ground, faster then an adder's strike. It threw more strikes, this time in Mistpaw's direction. She turned tail and fled, unable to stand up to the storm. Suddenly, a shriek came from nearby, Mistpaw looked up, an eagle narrowly missed her ears. She spun around to watch as tghe eagle tried attacking the storm, but another strike and the eagle got hit, falling until it hit the ground, dead. Mistpaw continued running until she could hide, and watched as the night sky, followed the storm away.

A voice hissed in her ear, "Blood be shed, beware the storm, From near dusk to early dawn, the eagle will fall, the cats be mourned, and Night will follow the storm as it goes."
Mistpaw yowled out, "Please! Tell me more!" Her wail echoed with no reply besides the whistle of the wind, "Who is Storm, Eagle and Night... and why was there a she- cat I couldn't recognize?"
The voice faded off as Mistpaw felt the ground move underpaw. The only word she could hear was, Beware the storm...

"The one who holds the flame will burn the thorns."
- received by Jayleaf, told to Shadowspot, who in turn told Mistjay.

Mistjay glimpsed the vision Mistlight of DarkClan received at a Gathering and also felt Shadowstar of AbyssClan watching her.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum