The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED The Planning & The Waiting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED The Planning & The Waiting Empty CLOSED The Planning & The Waiting

Post by Longstorm Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:22 am

Meanwhile, the cats of TawnyClan, DewClan, RoseClan, SearClan, CoreClan and some from DarkClan, are preparing for battle...

Last edited by Longstorm on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED The Planning & The Waiting Empty as RPed by Loki and Longstorm

Post by Longstorm Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:00 pm

There was a numb atmosphere within the Moonfall cave. Cats were chattering among themselves, trying to keep everything light hearted, trying to make sense of their situation and trying to keep calm.

The leaders were doing their best to sound optimistic while speaking to one another. They knew that there was no privacy here in the Moonfall, and they didn't want another panic to break out; hysteria was a horrible disease.
Ezziestar had told Dewdrop about the cats of DarkClan, and how Redstar would most likely be bringing a force of fighters with him.
They hoped he would arrive soon.
"Maybe he will attack from behind," Dewdrop had said. Ezziestar hoped so. It was a good hope.

Dewdrop was standing with Ezziestar now. They were exchanging words on the topic of fighting the Mudbloods. Dewdrop was grimacing slightly. "We'll have to fight from the Bloodstones to have a chance," she was saying. "But those who can't fight - they'll have to stay here, unless there's some spot in the Bloodstones where they could hide (though I don't think there is.)"
"I'll send Skyblaze to go and see if there is somewhere well hidden for them." Ezziesong thought aloud. Dewdrop nodded in agreement. Meanwhile, Maplejay just stood to the side a little awkwardly.
"Skyblaze come ere'," Ezziestar called to the nearest TawneyClanner.
UGH, what does she want now? "Yes, Ezziestar?" The mud brown tom said, padding over to his leader.
"I need you to go as far as you can into the Moonfall and see if there is a safe spot where all those who are unable to battle can go."
"Okay," Skyblaze replied dully and was gone withing the next moment.
"Sorted," Ezziestar said. Dewdrop discreetly rolled her eyes, only Grimclaw seeing (who suppressed a sigh.)

Rayclaw turned from the others to his mate: Skysoar, who had been so very quiet since the din of a meeting they had earlier.
"What's wrong Skysoar?" asked Rayclaw asked his mate in concern.
Skysoar looked at him with an unrivaled amount of exasperation.
"Okay," Rayclaw mewed pathetically, "not the smartest thing to say - "
"You don't say?" the queen returned sharply, casting him a weary eye, "you haven't even touched the sides of how much trouble we are in. There is an unearthly amount of cats outside waiting to rip our guts out and all you can offer is "what's wrong"?!" The queen stood in amounting distress, waking her kits who in turn mewled in irritation and worry. "What about the kits?" she hissed at him, "what now!?"
"What do you want me to say?" Rayclaw returned sadly, "there is nothing I can do."

Foxclaw's ears flattened at their worrying. "Why don't you try taking them further into the Moonfall? He suggested quietly, "Our advantage at the moment is that we know these lands better then any of them, especially having survived her for so long. It seems like the only option we have. After all," He continued gravely, "what other options are there when we are trapped?"

Grimclaw was thinking about grass and rocks. Of course, he was thinking, the cats probably wouldn't have that much of a chance in the tall grass - would they? He didn't think so. Well - he wasn't sure.
Maplejay frowned at Ezziestar, "Okay, I don't think we should all be in this cave for the final battle. We're trapped." Dewdrop and Ezziestar looked at Maplejay. They both knew this - but what Maplejay said lead into a discussion on how they would get up into the Bloodstones, where they would position themselves - of course, speculation was one thing. Grimclaw had an idea; send cats out to scout the area and to stand sentinel as well. It was the obvious course of action and everyone could only agree that it was the best option.
The cats of DarkClan listened in on their planning. Hollowstripe and the rest were anxiously awaiting the return of Gorseclaw - they were worried about their friend, themselves, and the kits of the other Clans that were here, too.
In passing they had mentioned the kits to one another but didn't dare say anything more on the topic in earshot of the other cats. Because, in their hearts, they all knew that the were thinking along the same lines as one another...

Though the cats of DarkClan hadn't really joined in on the discussion, Dewdrop had seen that they had been listening and hadn't looked disapproving as cats of DarkClan were wont to do. Hollowstripe was young, anyway, Dewdrop reasoned, thinking that it was the leaders of each group who were speaking together.
Hadn't there been one more, though? Eh, whatever. They all looked the same to her.
It wasn't just DarkClan who were listening in - everyone was, in fact - but the cats from SearClan, CoreClan and RoseClan were huddled nearby, eyes wide in rapt attention.
Spike, Crow, and Leafstar were edging nearer and nearer to Ezziestar and Maplejay and Dewdrop. They wanted to be included in the proceedings, being leaders of the big joint Clan they had formed out of desperation. Their efforts were admirable, thought Dewdrop, having been told (with everyone else) the histories of the 'pseudo Clans' by the leaders in question.
So some words were exchanged between the six of them. It was obvious that the three she-cats knew more about the area than the cats of the 'other Clans', so they had the most to say. Spike and Crow and Leafstar refused to be excluded, though Leafstar seemed a little more stable than the former.

Some time passed - the leaders were now mingling with their own groups, exchanging words here and there, while everyone else sometimes mingled with cats from another Clan - even cats of the main Clans mingled with the cats of the other Clan. It was a Gathering after all.

Skyblaze came back a while later. He had a small area on his shoulder where the fur was distinctly disheveled. "I'm back," he announced unnecessarily, padding up to Ezziestar, "I went as far as I could. there is a small hiding spot. It's not easy to get to which is good in a way..."
"Good," Ezziestar said, "Take me to it."
Skyblaze rolled his eyes as he turned away. "Follow me, almighty leader." To this day he still felt some animosity towards Ezziestar; Lokistar had named her deputy when she was still Ezziepaw, even while there were more eligible cats. But then again, Oakclaw had turned traitor in the end, and he had never faulted Lokistar for her choice...

Past the pools where cats communicated with StarClan was a small crevise in the rocks, this is where Skyblaze took Ezziestar. Through it led upward, becoming tight until it opened out into a larger, enclosed area. The air was musty and stale and there was a coolness to the rocks underpaw.

Ezziestar looked around. After a time of strange somber silence, she said this to Skyblaze; "We shall leave two or perhaps three cats to protect the cats who are hiding here. But Skyblaze; do not tell anyone this. If the cats were to know - the warriors, the apprentices, the queen - they would panic. They will think that I expect Mudbloods to break the line... I doubt that the odds will turn in our favor, but I pray that somehow we will be delivered from this obvious fate." And thusly, Skyblaze did find a new respect for the new leader of TawnyClan.
With his promise that he would not tell, Ezziestar returned and commented about the hiding place to the leaders.

And Dewdrop did say unto Skysoar that she and the kits would be well hidden in the place that Skyblaze had found deeper within the Moonfall; that the cats outside would do their best to keep the Mudbloods away from the Moonfall - in fact, why should they even know that there were still cats in the Moonfall when they went to fight them at the Bloodstones?

Because the cats of the Clans were growing a little more panicky with each passing half hour, the leaders knew that it was time to address them all. They wished that they had more to tell them, but they would be damned if they didn't say anything to them at all and leave them wondering and afraid.
Ezziestar called for order.
Dewdrop stood next to Ezziestar and Maplejay made sure that she was standing on the other side of Ezziestar. Grimclaw and Skysoar were there as well, and they and the three she-cats looked very important indeed.
The cats of DarkClan directed their attention from each other and looked at the DewClan she-cats and Ezziestar.
But it was Dewdrop who spoke first. "I'm not going to soften my words," Dewdrop opened with that. "As you all know, the Mudbloods have us trapped here. As you also know, we plan to fight the Mudbloods from the Bloodstones. But those who can't fight, whether it be because of age or injury or sickness, will be hidden here, in the Moonfall...Ezziestar?"

The cats of DarkClan looked at the new leader of TawnyClan.
Silverpaw of DarkClan didn't want to die here. She knew that no one else did, either, but she felt that she wanted so, so MUCH from her life that she couldn't bear it if she were to die before achieving any of what she wanted.

Ezziestar nodded, "Skyblaze went to look for a safe place for those who cannot battle, there is one hidden on the far side of the Moonfall. If those could gather on that side should you be attacked then that would be for the best, giving them time to hide there. Skyblaze will stay there with you to guide you."

Dewdrop looked over the crowded group of faces and said, "The plan of attack may change when we know when the Mudbloods are here."
Grimclaw brought up to the crowd, "We need a few cats to stand sentinel in the tall grasses beyond the Bloodstones. They will need to be cats who are used to tall grass and are quick and very stealthy too." Grimclaw felt trepidation prickling in his paws.
"That way we will be able to adjust our plans as needed," supplied Dewdrop, nodding in approval at Grimclaw.
"Any volunteers?"

And so, some cats volunteered and were instructed by Grimclaw and those who knew the area of the Moonfall and the Bloodstones best (which also included Mistjay, because she visited the area frequently) - even some cats of the other Clans volunteered. These cats were sent out to scout the area while other stood sentinel a ways off from the Moonfall, hidden in the damp tall grass.
And now all everyone could do was wait, and it was the worst feeling in the whole world.
Sometimes cats came back with a report, but there was almost nothing new to say except that the Mudbloods on the DarkClan and DewClan side of the area were getting closer and closer - and that only made the waiting all the worse.
With the information of the area that the cats brought back - and sometimes even the leaders would go out with the scouts, leaving apprehension in the Moonfall, cats stoically fearing that they would not return - the cats of the Clans planned out their positions and strategies. Though even that didn't do much quicken time in its slow crawl.

Time passed eventually. It grew later and later in the day.

Cats were mostly silent with apprehension, sick with worry, though electrified with pre-battle jitters. They could barely sleep, barely eat. All they could do was practice a few battle moves just outside of the Moonfall (they had to show the cats from the other Clans a few things here and there.)

And then, it was evening.

Last edited by Longstorm on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added stuff about RoseClan, SearClan, and CoreClan)
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED The Planning & The Waiting Empty Re: CLOSED The Planning & The Waiting

Post by Longstorm Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:22 am

Meanwhile...

It was now late at night.
Sunmist and Cloudfeet of DarkClan had arrived at the edge of the the mountain trees, some 100 yards before the tall grass of the Bloodstone field began. They had found the vantage point they had wanted and were able to look out over the lower field; they could see the dark Bloodstones and knew that the Moonfall, though they could not see it, was just on the other side of them. Their Clanmates were there, surrounded by hidden danger. What the two warriors had to do was get to the Moonfall and bring their Clanmates back to DarkClan territory. But there was more than just that - they had to get past the amassing hoard Mudbloods that were coming from all sides of the territories.
"Only one of can make it," Cloudfeet spoke aloud what they were both thinking.
Sunmist nodded. "You wait here," she said to him. He nodded. "Keep hidden, don't come out for anything."
"How will I know if you're coming back?"
Sunmist paused thoughtfully, the rain running down her mud-clumped fur. "I'll bark like a fox two times, then once. You bark back, yeah?"
"Be safe," Sunmist heard him say as she bounded away into the tall grass. Cloudfeet watched he vanish into the grass and sighed softly. StarClan be with her.

Sunmist dropped low to the ground and weaved her way through the grass. Some bits of grass-debris stuck to the mud in her fur but she paid no mind to it; she could barely see the Bloodstones looming in the distance - and at the moment she didn't care because she could hear someone coming her way. The she-cat stopped in her tracks and didn't make a sound, listening closely.
The footfalls passed near her but drew away and she waited a minute before moving on.
She was glad she and Cloudfeet had rolled in muddy clay much earlier; it masked her scent and instead absorbed the scents around her, helping her blend in. So long as she kept out of sight she would be fine.
The incident of having cats pass near her occurred three more times - and a few times that she wasn't sure about but was cautious anyway - and one of those times they passed not two tail lengths away from her.  But she made it. She was on the outskirts of the Bloodstones where the grass was shorter because lots of animals liked to wander around the place and eat grass (weirdos.)
Sunmist had to more careful here since there was less cover and could be spotted easier. Now she made her way along the edge of the shorter grass and went around to the big flattened patch of grass and bushes that was the mouth of the entrance to the Moonfall.
Then she went in.
Hell broke loose.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:38 am

Leopardstorm looked up toward the grey sky, eyes squinting against the steady rain that cascaded from above. Her thoughts were on the coming battle. The slaughter, she proffered and of course was one of the more pond half empty kind of cats on the situation. At the end of the day... they were surrounded, outmatched and outnumbered weren't they?

She looked down as a new cat arrived, mud covered and soaked with no scent to identify her as a known clan cat.
Leopardstorm howled in alarm and rage, hackles firing her from her sitting position and towards the cat that was entering the Moonfall.
"Get back, stand there!" She snarled, coming closer and lashing at the spot just before the she-cat to stop her from continuing.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:40 am

"Get back or stand here, I can't do both," shot back Sunmist, though she stayed where she was.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:46 am

Ignoring the sentence, Leoparstorm stood with her back facing the Moonfall entrance and her sharp eyes penetrating those of the new comer.

She was shaking.

She felt her heart restricted within her gullet and part of her felt as if a thousand Mudblood cat paws would come from every side and finally begin their execution. For a moment she and Sunmist were a mouse length from nose to nose, one breathing heavily with anticipation before recognition was found in the other.

"Starclan," Leopardstorm sighed, the weight of the world lifting off her, laughing then humourlessly, "A Darkclan cat, I thought... I thought you were a Mudclanner. You know, with all that mud."
The silver tabby looked around the Darkclan she-cat for a moment before saying, "Come in, lets get out of this weather. Some of your friends are inside."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:48 am

Sunmist nodded. "Alright then." She followed the she-cat into the Moonfall. Sunmist could see that this TawnyClan warrior's nerves were shot and wondered if the cats within the Moonfall would be like this too. She hoped that her Clanmates were in a solid state of mind, since they would need it for the journey.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:07 am

Leopardstorm fell quiet as she led the she-cat inside.
She felt embarassed a little, but what could a cat do? This was such a horrifying situation. Unsure of herself and who best to take this new warrior to, she thought her own leader would be the best option. But first, she pointed with her tail toward Hollowstripe who was talking with Sorestare.
"If you two would like to catch up, I'm just going to update Ezziestar."

Leoparstorm left her there, luckily Ezziestar was sitting with Solarstorm not too far away.
"Ezziestar," She called over, informal toward her leader, "Another Darkclanner turned up."
"Oh!" Ezziestar jumped up, coming forward and looking over to where Leopardstorm dipped her head.
"Well if it isn't Sunmist," Ezziestar said, "does this mean Darkclan are here?"
"She didn't say, I never asked." Leopardstorm frowned at the Darkclanners.
"Where's the other one gone?"
"Sorry?"
"The male Darkclanner? I haven't seen him for a while now."
"Gorseclaw?" Ezziestar turned away from Leopardstorm toward the new comer, "I wonder."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:29 am

Sunmist walked into the Moonfall and was hit by a wave of cat-smell. She could see what Gorseclaw was saying about how all of the Clans were holed up here and honest to StarClan did it smell unpleasant. It took her a minute but she thought she could make out the form of Hollowstripe in the corner. She pushed her way past worried other-Clanners who didn't recognize her and made her way over to them.
"Sunmist," exclaimed Mustardstorm who saw her first. "You're here!" The she-cat nodded and drew closer to the suddenly alert group of DarkClanners.
"Gather 'round," she said quietly to them. The cats of DarkClan drew closer to her and a huddle was formed.
Silverpaw looked at Sunmist worriedly. "Where's Gorseclaw," she asked her half-sister. The other chorused the question in some way, though Bronzepaw stayed a little quiet and Hollowstripe looked thoughtful.
Sunmist glanced at Silverpaw and said, "He is safe, do not worry. I have come with a message from Redstar," she whispered. The others got even closer to her, only whisker-lengths away from her face. "Is DarkClan near," whispered Hollowstripe. Sunmist shook her head discreetly.
"DarkClan will not be coming here," she whispered back. "Redstar has decided that DarkClan will fight the enemy from our territory, where we will have the advantage. I have been sent with Cloudfeet to retrieve all of you."
Everyone paused, holding their breath for a moment. "Oh my StarClan," said Sorestare. The group looked around when Sunmist scanned the cave to make sure no one could hear them - so far so good.
"What about the other Clans," asked someone. Sunmist shook her head again. "DarkClan will prevail," she answered.

Dewdrop looked on at the new DarkClan she-cat - she was speaking to her Clanmates...but about what?

Hollowstripe frowned. "We said that we would help them," she hissed quietly. Sunmist turned her stare on the young deputy.
"Redstar has made his choice," she hissed quietly back. Hollowstripe softly, thoughts racing, then she nodded (not that Sunmist thought that her 'final opinion' mattered much on this moment). The others looked between Hollowstripe and Sunmist.
"There's no time for any discussion," Sunmist said when it seemed others may speak on the matter. "We must go - now. The enemy is surrounding this place. Soon there will be no way to escape."
"We can't let the other Clans know," murmured Bronzepaw, gaze flickering around the cave at the wounded and tired other-Clanners. Sunmist nodded in agreement.
"We will say that we are awaiting our Clan, or something of the like" - Sunmist had begun to form this plan as soon as she saw all of the cats in the Moonfall. "Then we will slip away - run, if needed. We cannot alert these cats of our plan until we are gone."
The cats of DarkClan murmured soft agreements. "What about the kits here?"
Sunmist had thought of that too, though on the run down the mountain earlier. "How many are here?"
"Maybe seven," whispered Silverpaw.
Sunmist thought quickly. "Take them," she hissed. "Take as many as you can. But only if you can and are still able to get away."
The cats nodded, though Hollowstripe was a little put-down that Sunmist was blatantly ignoring her and calling the shots. She still doesn't seem to like me... But we'll get those kits, and we'll be back with the Clan, finally.
And so, they began to act out their plan.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:36 am

Ezziestar walked up to the huddle, She ignored Sunmist, eyes set almost accusingly on Hollowstripe before her gaze eventually came to the former, "So, I assume Darkclan won't be coming since they'd have caught the attention of those filthy rogues bellow."

She then returned to Hollowstripe, "So what are you planning, Hollowstripe, you might aswell be truthful."

A few cats were now looking, fear evident.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:39 am

Hollowstripe looked up at the TawnyClan leader (because she was taller). "We're going, Ezziestar," she answered promptly. She didn't see a reason to hide now that it had been called out. Sunmist internally agreed. "We're going home," Hollowstripe clarified.
The other DarkClan cats nodded. Sunmist remained silent and watched Ezziestar.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:46 am

Ezziestar nodded but her eyes didn't meet the Darkclanner's own after that.

There was a heavy moment of silence before she nodded once more, as if some internal struggle had been quelled.
"Okay. I understand completely. Please though... could you take the Tawneyclan kits as an only request?" Ezziestar's smile looked fractured and tiny, "I know... they're not yours but, surely Redstar wouldn't mind as a friend to our passed leader."

Strikefast curled her tail around her two children, Hailkit and Dawnkit who were silent.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:48 am

Hollowstripe's expression was unreadable, but she nodded. "Yes," she said softly.
Sunmist looked over at the two kits. "We were planning on it anyway," she stated flatly. She beckoned the two - or perhaps their mother - with her tail.
Dewdrop looked at the DarkClan she-cats with muted shock. They were just going? Damn them. Damn them all.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:03 am

Maplejay openly glared at the Darkclanners, "They won't be taking any of our Dewclan kits."
She stood, tail flicking a silent order as Foxclaw and Petalsong stood in front of the queens: Skysoar, Russetfleck and Mosscloud.
"We have found a secure area within the Moonfall, a sacred place of Starclan where they will be protected. How can you, " and she angrily stared down at Ezziestar, "be sure that these Darkclanners, so ready to leave on their merry way even safely get these mewling kits through the mass of waiting claws outside!"

"I trust Ezziestar's decision," Strikefast meowed shakily but proud, "and Lokistar was good friends with Redstar, even as an apprentice and a different clanner."

"Lokistar was friends with anyone who didn't gut cats of her clan!" Retorted Maplejay, "Lokistar is a Tawneyclanner, just like you and what is left of your clan. We're Dewclan and we don't sing and dance with cats who abandon us."

Skysoar piped up, "I don't want to lose my kits!"
"You won't," Maplejay assured.

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:19 am

Dewdrop looked back and forth from Maplejay to Hollowstripe. Damn. Damnit. Damnit. She sighed heavily internally. We could survive. We could fight them off and the kits would survive - or not. But if they went with these heavy-pawed DarkClanners they could be caught; the kits were young, they could draw attention to these cats, and she doubted these mountain cats were so great at stealth...damnit, damnit, damnit... It could go bad either way. She had to - did she? This choice would affect her future, she could feel it in her bones.
Meanwhile, Mustardstorm and Hollowstripe were picking up Strikefast's kits and Sunmist was directing Strikefast to the mouth of the Moonfall. They were leaving. The cats of DarkClan were vocally dismayed that the DewClan was refusing to give up their kits to them, but they didn't move against them.
Silverpaw looked back at the many kits huddled in the crowd of DewClan warriors but looked away when Sunmist meowed that they were leaving.

The cats of DarkClan slunk of into the dark and vanished from sight. All the while, Dewdrop didn't speak a word. She felt a dark sense of foreboding in her heart. But if I was wrong in saying nothing, she thought darkly, it will have been Maplejay who doomed these kits. Or so she convinced herself. Perhaps she would have to pay for this later, but she wouldn't think on that now; instead she put that away somewhere in a box in her head for later.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:33 am

Ezziestar spoke her thanks to the Darkclanners as they left but before she could settle she turned hard on her paws almost knocking Maplejay down.
Ezziestar's pointed features conflicted with the flat Kittypet born of Maplejay as she snarled, "if you EVER discredit Lokistar in front of Tawneyclan again I will personally turn you inside out to educate my clan of what the insides of a snake look like."

Ezziestar stepped back, glared and sniffed a small smile and turned away to continue her planning.

Wolffang sat among those in the moment of shocked silence especially the fellow Tawneyclan cats who had thought Ezzie incapable of harming a flea, "Maplejay, do you need a medicine cat for that burn?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:43 am

Dewdrop backed away from the altercation to avoid being ran into, and she did nothing to help Maplejay. She deserved a lashing from Ezziestar for what she said and Dewdrop saw no reason to get in the way; no fool like Maplejay deserved her help.
She looked around. The Moonfall was emptier now that the DarkClan cats had gone off. Somehow it just seemed to make things worse.
Frostfire suddenly entered the Moonfall. "I saw the DarkClan cats leaving," she said to Ezziestar and Dewdrop and Maplejay, since they were all together. "What's going on? Why did they go -"
"DarkClan is withdrawing," Dewdrop said shortly, her tail lashing once then resting, to punctuate her words. Frostfire's eyes widened in shock.
"I - " Frostfire fell quiet as she noticed the state of her Clanmates and the rest of TawnyClan. "I...The Mudbloods are getting closer," she reported instead of saying more on the topic. "They...they're surrounding the Bloodstones..." Her voice was faltering as she said it. "The others are going to be coming back here, soon, to avoid fighting... The Mudbloods will have us surrounded by dawn..."
Dewdrop nodded, interrupting, "Alright, Frostfire. Thank you." Frostfire closed her mouth, relief in her eyes.
Dewdrop looked at the Maplejay and Ezziestar. "I guess we'll see what dawn brings. We'll need to move the queens and kits down to the hiding place before then..."

And so, the dawn drew closer.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top