The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

Battle End

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle End Empty Battle End

Post by Ezziestar Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:44 am

((Yeah... I had time today but I had no clue where to post to this topic. If I posted wrongly then let me know so I can correct my wrong.))

Ezziestar began to think of those lost in the Moonfall, of all the kits and queens. Is Tawnyclan being scolded by Starclan? She shook her head to change that idea. No! We can bounce back from this... still... She looked up to the sky, Starclan, I beg of you to guide our queens and kits into your ranks... I'm sorry I didn't get to save them. She felt heavy in her heart, the thought of leaving them behind was too difficult for her, the clan had lost so many.

After some time, Ezziestar yowled out, "Tawnyclan! Please gather with me." Stone, padded over to her.
His head tilted to one side, "What's going on?"
Ezziestar waited for the rest of Tawnyclan to gather, her expression changed somewhat as she saw the dwindling number of Tanwyclan cats left in the clan.

((I'm just going to go off the allegiances, assuming it's up to date.))

She glanced around, despite the stench of blood, she still recognised, Solarstorm, Leopardstorm, Swiftwind, Honeyfang, Stone... Is that really all we have left?

She sighed inwardly, trying not to show the others how exhausted she was, especially since she knew that they'd be exhausted too. She meowed to them, "You all fought well, however, I believe we need to go back home. We won't be too safe staying here."

Stone took the chance to glance around the remains of the battle just passed, "Are we really going to leave all these bodies?"
Ezziestar faced him, "There's too many to bury, and with the disorder, it's hard to say who is who. I think it'd be best for Tawnyclan if we go back home and rest."
Stone was about to protest but held his mouth closed, This isn't the time for that.
"When we go back to Tanwyclan, I'd like to have a clan meeting," Ezziestar continued, breaking past Stone's thoughts, "It's time I chose a new deputy after all."

Ezziestar smiled weakly, Home... Let's go home...
Stone noticed it was the first smile he'd seen of her since Stormclaw left. Despite the smile being weak and somewhat grim, he knew things were yet to lift up. I don't want to go through that again. He thought to himself as Ezziestar began to head off, to lead Tawnyclan for the first time on her own.

((Hope this is ok. I couldn't think of much else... My head's hurting from trying this on a break from my uni studies.))

Last edited by Ezziestar on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to include the queens and kits. :P)
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Battle End Empty Re: Battle End

Post by Longstorm Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:19 am

Meanwhile, as TawnyClan departed off into the early noon, Dewstar, the new leader of DewClan, emerged from the Moonfall.
The cats of DewClan - many of whom were laying down atop of the Bloodstones - looked down upon their new leader. Dewstar met the gaze of every single one ofher cats - even the lifeless stares of the bodies of her Clan - and of other Clans, friend and foe alike - and looked back up at the living quite suddenly.
"First," she meowed resolutely, "We honor our dead." The cats of DewClan murmured in agreement. "And then - then we go home."

And with that, the cats of DewClan did as was said. And as the sun moved across the sky, the cats of DewClan pointed their hearts and heads to new purpose, and their paws to home.

OOC: EDITED TO ADD

IC: Pantherleap looked between the departing groups, then to the numerous dead. She made her choice, and followed one group away...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:40 pm

As Ezziestar lead Tawnyclan she paused, turing to look over at Dewclan. Slightly curious about the activity near Dewclan. She respectfully dipped her head towards Dewstar, before turning back towards where home was.

"I wonder who'll be deputy?" Stone purred, half to himself.
Ezziestar then gave a wave with her tail to beckon the clan to stay close, before leading the way back to Tawnyclan.

((XD I wanted to do that. Razz Hope you don't mind.))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top