The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Short conversations before Dreaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short conversations before Dreaming Empty Short conversations before Dreaming

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:54 am

Silverfur slid into the small cave and looked at the stalactites and stalagmites (OOC: difference: stalaCtites are on the Ceiling, stalaGmites are on the Ground...), then to the largest stalactite that ever so slowly dripped.

Back to top Go down

Short conversations before Dreaming Empty Re: Short conversations before Dreaming

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:00 am

A blue-gray tabby walked quietly into the pitch-black cave, the only light coming from the little droplets of water that reflected the silver moonlight. Jayleaf pricked his ears up and heard only the footsteps of his fellow Medicinecats as well as his apprentice, and the gentle flowing of a waterfall. Stalactites pointed downwards from the ceiling, while stalagmites pointed upward, from the ground. Something cold touched his forehead. Jayleaf jumped in shock before realizing it was only a drop of water. "I hate it when that happens." he muttered. At the same time he rolled his green eyes. He looked back to check if Mistpaw was following him. Sometimes I feel like I'm her father. It was true. Jayleaf would usually treat her as his own and always felt the urge to protect her. He sighed.

Back to top Go down

Short conversations before Dreaming Empty Re: Short conversations before Dreaming

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Seeing his fur outlined in the darkness, Silverfur murmured a slight mew of recognition, to show that he saw Jayleaf. He waited for Glaciercloud and Jayleaf's apprentice. Silverfur sighed, thinking of his own apprentice, also named Mistpaw. She'd been gone for some time now, hidden away in the lands beyond Darkclan...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Jayleaf looked up when he heard a mew. The blue-gray tabby sighed in relief when he recognized the voice as Silverfur's. "I can hear you." he mewed. "I'm going to wait for Mistpaw, 'kay?" he added before sitting down. He waited silently for his apprentice and Glaciercloud. He squinted his leaf-green orbs. Jayleaf could barely make out the figure of Silverfur in the darkness of the cave. As he waited, Jayleaf kept wondering about which Starclan cat would he meet. Could it be his mother? She usually visits him, but few times she doesn't because she's busy; Or maybe his sisters Flowerkit and Leafkit, they always liked to play games with him; perhaps his mentor, Ringshimmer, but that was unlikely, as Ringshimmer only visited because of a prophecy, or to warn of impending doom.

OOC: Ringshimmer is a made-up cat. Sorry if it goes against the rules. Also, Flowerkit and Leafkit were mentioned in Jayleaf's bio. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:28 pm

OOC: I read that you don't have to write bios for dead cats, if you're gonna play them. They just have to be added to a list or something... to keep track of them?

IC: Silverfur watched the dripping water, almost becoming entranced by it. He shook his head to clear it and focused elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:20 pm

I better put a list up...
You don't have to write a bio no...
unless you have a dead cat (tell me now if you don't)
you will be visited by:
-Snowfeather (visits all clan cats)
-Tawnystar (Tawnyclan)
-littleleaf (dewclan)
OR a random cat I make up on the spot.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:16 am

OOC: What's so special about this Snowfeather that she visits all the clans? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Silverfur looked around at the other cats and mewed,
"Well. Shall we dream?" He began to pad towards the largest stalactite, thinking of his own clan instead of Starclan.

OOC: LS says she'll handle Darkclan's dreams. Loki, you gonna handle Dewclan and Tawnyclan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 am

Glaciercloud walked in creepishly. She stood a couple stepps to the right of Silverfur. "I think we should." She said in a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:18 am

OOC:Ezziesong, come here and post!

IC: Jayleaf still crouched, waiting for his apprentice. "No, I'm not going to dream until my apprentice comes." he mewed. "You two go ahead, I'll be fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:25 am

((Argh! So sorry, I didn't realize this topic was created. Embarassed ))
Mistpaw entered, the her eyes slowly began to adjust, but even when they did it was still ard to see, but Mistpaw managed to just make out Jayleaf, Silverfur and Glaciercloud. "Sorry." She murmured. The excitement she was feeling overtook her fear, her whiskers were trembling.
((Who would Mistpaw end up seeing? Can I ask if Fossy controls what she sees?))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:01 pm

OOC: I don't control what she sees, Lokistar does.

IC: Jayleaf smiled. "Mistpaw, follow me! It's time for the dreaming." he called out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Flame of Souls wrote:OOC: I don't control what she sees, Lokistar does.

IC: Jayleaf smiled. "Mistpaw, follow me! It's time for the dreaming." he called out.
((OK.))
Mistpaw nodded as shepadded after her mentor. What would the dreaming be like? Would Starclan approve for me to be a medicine cat apprentice? All of these questions filled Mistpaw's head like a bird trapped and fluttering to try and free itself.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top