The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Time for My Bird(s)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time for My Bird(s)! Empty Time for My Bird(s)!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Name: Tanora (it's a play on the Japanese word for 'Flame of Souls' Very Happy Very Happy )
Alliance: Loner
Appearance:
Time for My Bird(s)! Moz-screenshot-6 Time for My Bird(s)! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfC_m2c601EElyhZLms35mvM9zU3k7j-dG6eUpP6-18LgELfAmeg
Tanora looks just like in the image, but her head is still red and her white wing tips are smaller. Tanora is also smaller than in the picture due to her not being an adult yet. Also, her eyes are amber.

Personality: Tanora usually daydreams during important speeches, which gets her into a mess when she's missed something important. However, she is very clever, and can solve tricky problems quickly. Tanora is very protective of her friends and family. Another personality trait of hers is that she is very outspoken and will never hesitate to speak her thoughts. She does keep her privacy though.

History: Tanora lived with her family of red kites (well, her mother was a falcon) in happiness. When she was 7 moons old, Tanora hunted on her own for the first time! However, she was 'bird-napped' by a a group of eagles. Tanora was to be a slave, but with her wits and with the help of her new friend Khione (pronounced: Ki-own) she escaped. As loners, Tanora and Khione lived a simple life. But now, they are about to be caught up in a very strange life.

Name: Khione
Alliance: Loner
Appearance:
Time for My Bird(s)! Moz-screenshot-7Time for My Bird(s)! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSUFSHHoyKRb8h0qFTADfaPNp40sqWvGEkuWRgPdGlI0b-SIC2
Just as the image above, but slightly more grayish, and her wing tips are a very light blue, and hard to spot from far away-this was caused by a mutation in her genetics.

Personality: She has a very hard and tomboyish personality. Very strange for a dove, I know. However, when forced she can be very flirtatious and persuasive. She is never vain and Tanora sometimes calls her 'The Odd One Out' because of her major personality difference from other white doves.

History: Almost right after she was born, Khione found herself as a slave-she didn't know how she even got into this mess. She pecked droppings (yuck!), pulled loads of precious gems, and was constantly bullied and framed by the other birds. She was lonely and miserable until Tanora appeared. Together, they formulated a plan to escape, which worked like a charm. Before escaping with Tanora, Khione stole some gems and left her tormentors patched (they had no feathers in some places) and dirty with poop. With Tanora, she lived a simple and very good life, finally being able to see the Sun, stars, forest,etc.

Back to top Go down

Time for My Bird(s)! Empty Re: Time for My Bird(s)!

Post by Loki Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Approved!
remember any animal can speak to Switchfar's cat... Desparingcall. Most animals should know of him. As he speaks their language... he's a linguist.
Also watch out for Carr (my bird) He's trouble, even if he doesn't seem intelligent or dangerous, he's a git for getting what he wants... Wink have fun playing them!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 am

why is it that EVERYONE has a bird now? maybe i shouldnt have started it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 am

Sad why are you offended?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:50 pm

i dunno. guess i wasnt thinking. sorry. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:57 pm

lol ok
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum