The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Questers - Finding Friendship in the Dark Mountains

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questers - Finding Friendship in the Dark Mountains Empty Questers - Finding Friendship in the Dark Mountains

Post by Longstorm Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 am

OOC: Here we are then.

IC: Gingerleaf joined Bluepaw, Icepaw, and Blackfire on the one end of the foxhole, wishing the den smelled less like fox and enemies and more like Darkclan.

Scorchpoint didn't join the other Clan cats (when did he start thinking of them as that?) but instead sat in the mouth of the den, ears swiveling back and forth, listening for enemies.

Interested, Jace joined him when Tala was settled in.
"What do you hear," he asked somewhat loudly.

Scorchpoint glared at the young cat and went back to listening.

Jace ducked his head, eyes round.
"Sorry," he whispered now. "I mean, 'what do you hear'?"

Scorchpoint gestured towards a far-off spot where very faint sounds of life were coming from - it was farther up the mountain, and it looked like an entrance to something bigger...But it was a ways off, so it could have been anything.

I guess he'd know better than me..., Jace thought.
"What's going on there?"

Scorchpoint's eyes narrowed and he gently clawed the ground, listening harder - he made a faint clicking noise.

Jace's eyes narred, just small slants.
"A fight, huh? Wonder who it's against..." The two sat out there, Scorchpoint listening as best he could, and Jace trying to listen like Scorchpoint.

Back in the den, Bluepaw was sitting next to Icepaw, feeling somewhat awkward at the thought of sleeping next to him. She was so frazzled, in fact, that she'd fallen silent entirely - Icepaw was none the wiser.

"Is Darkclan close to here," Icepaw asked Blackfire quietly. He really wanted to know - and why shouldn't he? It was the Clan he was a part of now, and he deserved to know where they lived.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Questers - Finding Friendship in the Dark Mountains Empty Re: Questers - Finding Friendship in the Dark Mountains

Post by Ezziestar Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Once Brambleleaf had reached the old fox den, the scent of fox reached her nostrils, but Brambleleaf knew that the others wouldn't lead them into danger... Would they? Besides, the fox scent was old, the fox hadn't returned in a while. She lay down to rest on her side while Eaglekit, Nightkit and Dreamkit curled by her side.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Questers - Finding Friendship in the Dark Mountains Empty Re: Questers - Finding Friendship in the Dark Mountains

Post by Loki Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Sparrowhawk watched over Brambleleaf, they were clan mates and he'd make sure they were safe while Sinewpaw was sitting outside watching as the sun began to fade.

Joy sat at the root of a willow that had grown above the fox den. She lay across it letting her swelled stomach ease against the soft earth. It was weird, it seemed, as she'd always thought that the milk would have dried up by now although it hadn't and she'd grown used to the ache of carrying the extra weight.
She let her paws dangle from the top of the cave mouth and silently listened to those bellow, listening herself for the echoes and whispers of the forest.

They'v opened their eyes by now for sure, she told herself; a faint smile growing across her features. I wonder how they look now? I want to see them, I want to see my kits. I wonder what words they'v learnt, No doubt Searingeyes and sister Cunningheart have found them a she-cat with milk... I wonder if they call her mother?

It hurt. She wished she'd have stayed with them but she was glad they didn't. They would have killed all of us! she thought angrily and grew hot at the thought. Ask her five moons ago and she'd deny ever wanting kits but... she had bared them, she loved their pathetic cries and the feeling of family right next to herself. She still grieved and it made her moody, snappy and bossy. Her claws were always un-sheafed and she felt like hunting and loosing energy. Though it was worse to know that the father was not rightly put. Some had guessed Switchblade but they'd be wrong and she'd never laid with Loveless or Tigerflame. It was an unpleasant secret that only she and Switchblade would know about. Switchblade said he didn't care and still loved her, so she was glad that he knew it wasn't intentional...

OOC: I just wanted to do a bit more charecter building and build a little more intensity for when dad reveals himself. Smile Joy's always been a moody kitty bare with it.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:13 am

Brambleleaf felt assured, but she still silently questioned why she was chosen.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:40 am

"Come on." Garnetheart urged his family. He padded ahead, and in his own way, kept far away from the silver tabby. Was her name Joyless? The name certainly fit. Had he ever seen her happy? Not that he knew of.
Pigeonwing put down her kit for a while to take a deep breath. The mountains were so steep, she was glad that she was Tawnyclan. She couldn't imagine being a Darkclan cat, climbing up and down these parts every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Brambleleaf looked up as the other Tawnyclanners entered. She smiled at Pigeonwing, she was very helpful with getting Silverkit to help carry Nightkit. If it was ever possible for me to carry all three of my kits, then I would have done so, but they have been kind in making sure I and my kits weren't left behind. She turned her gaze towards where she could see Joyless's paws draped down from the top of the den mouth, I'm gratefull for your help. Her words where purely to herself, that she- cat was willing to help carry one of her kits, but Brambleleaf declined for already two of her kits were being carried and she wanted to carry Eaglekit.

But also, she went hunting and brought back prey, Brambleleaf at first believed that she would have to depend on Sparrowhawk to bring back prey, in fact... Brambleleaf believed that the cats would only hunt for their own clan.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm

OOC: Wow... its a fountain of posts!
IC:
It was early in the morning. The sun was slowly beginning to rise and very few of the cats were awake.
This is slow... We need to go... I hate staying in one place for so long!
Joy was awake. She'd dozed off from where she had left off from yesterday and now she was pumped full
of restless energy, her stomach didn't ache so much and she felt like hunting was in order.
"Whats pricked your fir? Its like there's an ants nest up your_"
"Want to hunt?" Joy mewed before Sinewpaw could finish. "Huh?" he muttered.
"You owe me. from yesterday for catching your breakfast, and dinner," She replied slyly.
"Your not gonna' order me around?" he grumbled.
"No, gather your friends and go make use for your self."
Sinewpaw glared at the shiny she-cat, though he turned to find Mosspaw.

Sparrowhawk was just coming back from where ever the tom had been. In his jaws was
a plump squirrel. Joy gave him a taunting look, his fur bristled and through the fur he muffled:
"Its for Brambleleaf, do I have permission to take it to her?"
Joy flattened her ears but didn't hesitate, "As long as your dirty mouth doesn't poison it."
There she goes again, She's as cold as the snow, as thick as a willow, as useless as a nut and
as heartless as a snake!

His fur was on end, he had the right mind to smack her on and turn that smile upside down.
He gritted his teeth, held his tongue; the squirrel bled and she laughed.
How uncivilized!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:44 am

Brambleleaf was awoken abruptly from a nightmare. She pricked up her ears at the mention of her name. Eaglekit, Dreamkit and Nightkit were sleeping peacefully next to her.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:18 am

Dark looked around and joined Scorchpoint and Jace, who'd both apparently been where they were for some time.
"... Are we going to move on," he suddenly mewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Brambleleaf gently licked her kits, then as they were sleeping she lay her head on her paws.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 am

Dawn was settling in again for the second day of the questers.
Joy sat watching it with narrowed eyes. She hadn't slept in the sheer hope they'd move on.
She hissed angrily after an hour, I'm losing my mind. She stood. "We'v stayed stationary too long!"
A rustling came from behind, Sinewpaw was it?
"If its any consolation," He mewed cautiously, "I want to go on too!"
She looked at the little apprentice. The leaders son. Nothing in the young tom represented Lokistar in the
faintest but... His eyes. Their icy penetrating stair. The cold gaze in those sea blue sphere's with narrow slits
as if eyeing you up like a snake and its prey.
She nodded coolly.
"Maybe," She mewed," We could gather up those ready to go now, and go ahead."
Sinewpaw purred," I'll go."
He turned and disapeared down the tunnel.

"Mosspaw?" Sinewpaw mewed, "Mosspaw?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 am

Brambleleaf looked up, resting her gaze on the other she- cat, she got to her paws, leaving her kits squealing in protest, "I'll go too." She meowed, despite having her kits, Brambleleaf was still a young she-cat, she didn't want to be left behind as if she was weak. I don't want to look like I can be left behind.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 am

Sinewpaw looked at Brambleleaf with surprise, "What about your kits?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Brambleleaf was about to hiss at him, but held her tongue, instead she murmured, "If I don't go... who will?" Frustrated, she turned and lay down again, her kits were near her warm stomach again.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Sparrowhawk was listening and he tried to comfort her, "At the moment your kits need you the most."
He then padded out, this wasn't going to stop him going on.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Brambleleaf mumbled, "As far as I know... I wish I could go." When her clanmate left she sighed, before laying her head back on her paws. He's right...
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:28 am

Mosspaw poked her head out of the den.
"Sinewpaw? What's going on?"

Cold looked from Joyless to Dark, then to the others. It would seem it's time to go...

Mistlight appeared crouching over the edge of the den, looking down at the cats, her tail waving.

Commons snored in her nest.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:44 pm

"Some of us are going to go ahead!" Sinewpaw bounced excitedly.
"You coming?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:55 am

Mosspaw licked one a calico paw, looking thoughtful.
"Well..." She purred. "Yeah, duh - of course I'm coming!" She pushed Sinewpaw playfully, her paws tingling with excitement.
"But... wait - what about everyone else? The kits?" She looked up at Mistlight. "Are you coming with?"

Mistlight looked to the den and shook her head.
"I won't be coming with you. I... need to stay with Brambleleaf. If she's found by my Clan without me -" She looked troubled. "Well, you see, Darkclan is rather... Untrusting of outsiders. To a terrible fault." She shook her head. "Too many wounded have perished for our misgivings."

Cold looked up at the medicine cat, eyes narrowed. He'd no idea Darkclan was so very... Paranoid?
I wonder if Abyssclan made them this way... Or something else? He'd definitely have to look into it. For a few moments he went into his own little world of calculations and perfectly preserved memories, but a flash of ginger, black, and white brought him out of it.
Once again, he found himself looking at the calico apprentice. He hissed quietly.
Idiot, fool, carrion-brain... There's more to this prophecy then you may have first calculated, and you just stare at a flea-infested she-rat? But something about the she-cat rubbed him the wrong way. Something about her...
He looked at her again, focusing on the pattern of her pelt.
Something there...

OOC: Oh, does he ever dig her... Later. clown
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:20 pm

OOC: she has more than one admirer!
IC:
Sinewpaw purred and noticed Cold and hissed; "What are you looking at!?"
He sneered angrily, He hated Abbysclan and their reputation almost as much
as they intrigued him. He turned back to Mosspaw, "Lets go then!"
He trotted back up the passage way.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Brambleleaf still felt miserable to be left behind, but refused to make a big fuss of it.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:51 pm

the news of the one's going ahead was spreading around with fast anticipation. The cats would realise soon that they
would stay or go and would there be consequence?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:15 am

OOC: I think this whole group is waaaaaaay too big. What if:
Group one: The group who is supposed to go to Moonclan:
Sinewpaw
Mosspaw
Cold
Joyless
Hollypaw
Snowfeather
Icepaw
Blackfire
Jace
Jazz
Snowfeather

Group Two: Group who stays in Darkclan
Mistlight
Tala
Brambleleaf + kits

Group Three: Group who finds the Frost Forests (big rain storm, get confused. they find Blueblossom and the jubilee of kits there and end up trapped as well/or something...).
Pigeonwing + rest of the kits
Garnetheart
Gingerleaf
Jace

Group Four: (find the Dwellers - get separated from Group One.)
Jazz
Commons
Dark
Scorchpoint
Bluepaw

It could somehow work out.. If three groups brought back cats, it could really help.

OOC: Jazz, now awake, took off after the others.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Double post... I'm gonna die DX
Alright we'll do this.
group 1 will carry on to Moonclan and get them back.
Group 2 will stay in Darkclan then go to coreclan/searclan and get them to join us for the final battle.
Group 3 will go to the frost forests and Blueblossom and the 'jubilee' of kits, trapped then bring em' home after a heroic demonstration and what not.
Group 4 will go along with group 1 seperate and find the dwellers or league cats...
they will all then meet up at the BLOODSTONE next gathering. (after current one).

I will post a new topic: The Questers, Group 1 and 4 . These cats are going to be there:
Group one: The group who is supposed to go to Moonclan.
Sinewpaw, Mosspaw, Cold ,Joyless ,Hollypaw ,Snowfeather ,Icepaw, Blackfire, Jace, Jazz & Snowfeather
and
Group Four: (find the Dwellers or league - get separated from Group One.)
Jazz, Commons, Dark ,Scorchpoint & Bluepaw (you guys will be separate after this topic ends.)

I will post a topic in Darkclan, group 2 , using Brambleaf. These cats will be with her:
Mistlight
Tala
brambleleaf's kits
(They will be attacked by a group of rogues (there will be a back story to he rogues) and they will join em' later on) I will send Private messages to people who will play a rogue along with the back stories.

Longstorm will open a topic with group three consisting of:
Pigeonwing + rest of the kits, Garnetheart, Gingerleaf & Jace
(Garnetheart, Gingerleaf & Jace were helping Pigeonwing with her straggling kits in a storm when they were travelling with group 1 and 4, but were cut off and ended up near frost forests. LS will take charge of it.

NOTES: They all decided that they would meet up in a moons time at bloodstone in the full moon where their clans would find them and hopefully take them home.

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top