The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Hunting patrol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunting patrol Empty Hunting patrol

Post by Ezziestar Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Ezziesong padded out into the forrest. She took a breath in, drawing in all the scents that reached her. She was leading a hunting patrol with Tigerflame, Wolffang and Skyblaze. She picked up on a small rustling beneath a nearby Ashtree, crouching, she drew herself closer until she could see that it was a small mouse. As she got prepared to pounce a small grey blur passed her as Stone clumsily tackled and killed the mouse.

Hissing in anger, Ezziesong stalked up to the ininvited ex. Loner. "Stone, That was mine." She growled.
Stone looked up at her, the mouse dangling in his jaws, He dropped the mouse, "So? I killed it."
"but I was the one who found it, you shouldn't even be here."
Stone ignored her and began to clean his paw, frustrated, Ezziesong walked away to continue hunting.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Hunting patrol Empty Re: Hunting patrol

Post by Loki Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Tigerflame narrowed his eyes, "Calm down you two... Your scaring all the prey away."
Sky blaze grunted in agreement, before being dragged into the fresh smells of the world around
him.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Ezziesong sighed, "He shouldn't be out in the forest with us anyway." Her voice was low, just so then the prey wasn't scared even further. She began stalking a small sparrow, but once again, Stone killed it, Ezziesong bit back her desperation to rake her claws down his side. He's used to hunting alone... but his skills are so clumsy, he would make a good warrior, but a better one if he could hunt without his tail in the air.
"Stone." Ezziesong whispered.
Stone pricked up his ears, the small bird in his jaws as he padded over.
Ezziesong continued, "Have you tried not lifting your paws off the ground? The sound and movement is why you can't land anything properlly."

Stone's looked offended, "I can hunt on my own." He growled quietly, before whipping around and stalking off, leaving Ezziesong confused.

((Edit: Since there's been no reply.))
Ezziesong then called the others, "Let's head back, We should have enough for the clan now."
She turned and lead the way back to camp.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum