The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

WildWhispers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WildWhispers - Page 2 Empty Re: WildWhispers

Post by NKninja Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:45 am

" AUDIOS!" Another colt called from afar, " What are you doing!? Who's she?!"
It was obvious that Renatus had seen all that he had to; Now it was time for him to spring into action.
He started to a quick trot, and then a strong gallop, a large trail of flattened grass flowing behind his hooves. With a sliding stop, he nearly crashed into the blood bay, but stopped just in time that he could smell the wretched scent of the stranger. A strong, near sneeze blew from his nostrils as he immediately sprang back, his mane flying in all directions.

OOC: PRAISE FOR MY FIRST HORSE POST!! XD
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm

OOC: cheers

IC: Wildspirit lifted his mighty head, mane rippling against his proudly-arched neck. He had heard Renatus' call to Adios. "Adios! Come here!" He trumpted, full of authority and power.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:19 am

OOC: What happened to Seq?

IC: Wildspirit, satisfied that Adios had come back under his protection, now turned his elegant head to the newcomer. Sniffing the wind, he discerned that this new mare was okay, not an intruder or enemy.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 3:18 am

Flyff rested with her front ankles crossed on a gently rolling hill, observing the friendly-seeming herd and the scene of the mare and the colt, tempted to gait down and whinny a cheerful "Hello!" to them all. She was nervous of the risk of being chased off and possibly assaulted. She bowed her gracefuk neck and brushed her nose on the wheat that danced around her, her mind grasping for a descision. A second later, with a sudden burst of courage, she stood straight up, snorted, and flitted down, her mane flying free as she sailed across the wheat in an effortless gait. To the others she flew!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Mon May 14, 2012 5:05 am

OOC: @Sprite ~ Howdy! Welcome to WildWhispers! Did you make a bio for your mare?

IC:
Another newcomer? Enchantment shook out her somewhat messy mane before observing the strange mare. Wildspirit wouldn't mind at all with a few more mares. In fact, he'll love it!

And as expected, the lead stallion had indeed seen two new mares in need of a herd, and he, for one, wasn't going to stop that.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon May 14, 2012 8:13 am

OOC: YAYZ! I CAN FUNALLY RP RENATUS!!!!

IC: Renatus let out a winny of anger under his breath, returning slowly to the herd, his hoofs stomping gently and intentionally in the knee-high ankles. " We're rogue magnets," He let out, giggling cooly after, and shaking his mane softly.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Tue May 15, 2012 5:46 am

OOC: Very Happy

IC:
Wildspirit trumpted a loud, bold "Welcome!", and waited to see what the two mares' reactions will be.

Enchantress only stood off at the side, pretending to be busy grazing while she was realy studying the newcomers. Just in case.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top