The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

CLOSED Not too far...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Not too far... Empty CLOSED Not too far...

Post by Longstorm Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Sun that Shatters Clouds, also known as Burnsky, leader of the Tribe of Burning Streams, was looking upon the flattened section of mountain in horror.
The avalanche had stopped maybe halfway down, but it had been so wide that you could see where it had been even from the bottom, where Burnsky and her flame-guard, Brush that Hangs Over Stream, were.
They had made their way down a different path, away from the avalanche, and were now looking for signs of Moonclan and the strangers that had meant to take them away from the Barren Lands.

OOC: So we're a few miles outside of Bree. Little to no snow here, but it's obvious fall is starting.
I imagine some of the cats are still a bit of ways up the mountain, but maybe some made it further down, seeing that A) they couldn't stop, or B) it looked more welcoming that the frozen mountains.

Last edited by Longstorm on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Not too far... Empty Re: CLOSED Not too far...

Post by Meany Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 am

Cloudscar, spotted, scarred warrior of Moonclan, burst out of a mound of snow. He didn't know, but he'd been flung there at one point during the avalanche.
He stood, back cracking, and shook the snow from his thick pelt. The tom looked around, surprised to see that he was further down the mountains then he'd ever been before.
"Sky-moon," he whispered in shock. He began too look around wildly. "Sp-Spottedfern? Spottedfern! Otterpool, Stormstar - anybody - where are you!?!"
He sat with a gasp, the shock of the terror he'd been through crashing down on him.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 am

OOC: Uhmm, any of my characters here? Because I'm clueless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:36 am

OOC: No, your characters are all either in the Frost Forests w/ Blueblossom, last I checked.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 am

Snowfeather, further down the mountain, was stumbling along. She looked worse for wear, fur sticking everywhere, a lost expression on her face, features rigid and worried.
She stopped with a gasp when she heard a voice echo from up the mountain. "Is - is that someone? IS SOMEONE THERE!?!?"

Cloudscar's ears pricked up. "I'm here! I'm... Here!" He gasped for breath, stumbling to his paws. He began to make his way towards the voice. He didn't recognize it but he needed to see someone - anyone - who spoke the same language.

Not too far from those two, Blackfire was slowly regaining coherence. "Ugh..."

Jazz had woken up earlier and had begun to make his way towards the two-leg town in the distance. He was so far away from the others that he only just caught the echos on the wind, but he brushed it off as just being shadows of his addled mind.
He hissed in pain as he walked - one of his legs felt bruised while another was mangled and bleeding. Bad all over... His thoughts were on Jace and Commons and Tala, the other Cityclan cats who'd come with on this crazy journey. Only Jace remained - or does he still? Is he dead?
The ginger shivered at the thought - he wasn't used to dead things.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 am

The Burnsky and Brush were making their way towards the strange dwelling place as well. Tribe cats had heard of hind-leggers, but it'd been a very long time since they'd come across one or their territory.
"We must remain hidden, Brush," Burnsky warned over her shoulder.
"I remember the stories, Burnsky," the tom twitched his ears in respect to her words.

Leafheart was carrying Beampaw, the medicine cat apprentice of Moonclan. The small she-cat, only six moons and small by Moonclan standards, had been unconscious ever since Leafheart found her.
Last he'd seen of her before then, she'd been sliding with two of the strangers that had come to take them away from their territory.
Right after Windface died, he thought mournfully. Windface had been a close friend of his over the few years Leafheart had lived and had always done what needed to be done. Even die for another.
The ginger tom sighed heavily as he padded towards the strange dwelling place ahead of them.
Hope there will be shelter there...

Jace found himself in a tree.
How in the hell did I get up here!?!? The pale Cityclanner looked around in wild confusion, trying to remember how exactly he got up there.
Annnd, drawing a blank. Brilliant, Jace, brilliant... how do I get down from here?
Jace looked down from his branch to discover he was over nine fox-lengths up in the air. "Okay, okay - you've seen others do this..."
Hesitantly he jumped to the lower branch. He winced when the branch swayed and he waited for the eminent cracking sound.
Nothing! He perked up. "This isn't so bad after all!"
Jace continued to make his way down. When he was very close to the bottom, he mewed aloud, "Well, forest cats say it takes great skill and practice - away with the practice, my skill and wit are more than enough to-" CRACK - "WAUGH!"
Jace landed ungracefully in a pile of leaves. He quickly popped out and looked around. Nobody saw that. Good! As he was looking around he saw the town in the distance.
I know where I'm going. He stood, stretched, and began to make his way towards the town.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Sinewpaw burst out of the snow, with a gasp of breath.
He looked around and couldn't help but mew with shock.
"Where_"
He was uprooted from the ground as Joyless shrugged him off, along with the snow.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:53 am

Spottedfern had been padding along towards the strange dwelling for a while, a pained look on her face as she limped along.
She was surprised to see the ginger and white tom with the strangest accent out of many of them.
"Hello!" It came out a little louder than intended.
Jazz nearly leaped out of his skin and he spun around, tail growing three times its normal size. "Oh - hello... Ahem," his tail flicked nervously. "You're, uh... Um, one of the Moonclan cats?"
Spottedfern nodded, unused to such a timid response from a tom. "Yes. I am."
Jazz nodded, tail smoothing out. "Great..." He looked back at the two-leg place then back at the she-cat. "I was just... heading towards the two-leg place. I figure it'd be better if we, you know, went together?"
Spottedfern sighed softly. "Yes. That would be best."
The tom nodded and fell back with her and they walked side by side to the village.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:06 am

Cold burst out of the snow.
He shook his pelt briskly and flexed his back paws, making sure his reinforced claws were still there. Much to his pleasure, they were.
He looked around and discovered that he was much further down then mountain than he'd originally started, but that was to be expected.
The question comes round - where is Moonclan? Where is Mosspaw?

Nearby, amazingly, Mosspaw came padding up with a shout of, "Oh, great, I found you!"
Cold turned to her with a cool expression, but the Tawnyclan apprentice was so thrilled to see him that she ignored his expression and rubbed her cheek against his.
Even then he didn't seem to care. Typical tomcat, she thought huffily. "Well?"
Cold cocked his head, looking irritated. Mosspaw gave him an annoyed looked and said, "Have you seen anyone else?"
The gray Choosing shook his head.
The calico she-cat sighed. "I was afraid you'd say that... I've been wandering for sun-shifts... You're the first cat I've found!"
Cold paused then shrugged. Mosspaw restrained the urge to whap him with her long tail.
"Fine, be like that! Anyways, I saw this two-leg place when I was further up in a tree - don't ask - and I was thinking, that maybe the cats would head there..." She stopped. "Maybe."

Cold thought about what the familiar apprentice was saying to him.
Some might. Some might not. Clans are typically wary of two-leg places, but then, Moonclan has never seen a two-leg place before. The idiots might be walking right into it.
"Moonclan. Maybe."
The she-cat seemed pleased that he'd spoken. "That's what I was thinking! I don't know about the others, but if I was all dazed and things, I know I'd head to at least the outskirts of a two-leg place if I wasn't liking the mountains or," she shivered, "snow."
You. Maybe. Cold opted for shrugging again - Mosspaw didn't seem to like it. He looked away and inhaled. Now, which way would a two-leg place be?
Away from the mountain. The gray Choosing looked South and the apprentice looked surprised.
"Y-yeah! It's that way!" Cold couldn't see it - there were tall hills and brush blocking his view. All the same, he began to trod on, getting the shake out of his frozen legs.
"Hey - hey! Wait up!" Mosspaw tromped after him as fast as she could, seeming all the more hyper for her troubles as they made their way up the hill.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:12 am

Sassypelt spotted the pale tom and the spotted she-cat in her peripheral and began to follow.
Let them see I'm here. Don't let them. My will is yours, Goddess.

Icepaw was beside himself. "What have I done," he whispered. "What have I done?" He was filled to the brim with guilt. He knew all of this was his fault. He knew now, that he'd been a complete mouse-brain.
"Why didn't I listen," he hissed to himself as he padded along. "I should have just listened to Blackfire!"
He was slowly making his way to the two-leg place. He'd probably reach it just before done, judging by his pace - paw-dragging, tail-drooping.
He sighed heavily again, guilt weighing him down.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:37 am

Joyless sighed as she side-stepped away from the TawnyClan tom. "We should head towards the two-leg place." She pointed with her silver tail to the lit village. "We can reach it before it gets much darker if we keep a good pace."
Oh, she glad to be alive, be certain. But the danger had passed and there were now other things to focus on rather than relief or jubilation, even fear.

Sinewpaw looked at the she-cat, not sure whether to be impressed or weirded out. "All Abyssclannians like this," he mewed to her.
She looked at him. "Like what."
The tom shook his head. "So... not like other cats."
Joyless looked away. "We are stronger." She shook the snow from her pelt and began to pad towards the two-leg place.
Sinewpaw shook his head, just having a hard time figuring out the she-cat - or Abyssclan for that matter - and followed her, thoughts drifting to Mosspaw, then to his mother.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:06 am

And thus, all of the cats were making their ways towards the Village of Bree. What would they find there? Or rather, who?
Would they find each other again? Will the prophecy be concluded? Will the remaining cats escape alive?

We can only wait and find out.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top