The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED On my own

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED On my own  Empty CLOSED On my own

Post by Meany Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:39 am

Cloudscar, warrior of MoonClan, was slowly walking down the center of one of the strange dwelling's path. Though the place had seemed so small when he'd first reached it, he'd stepped on one of the paths and found himself horribly lost only a short time later, the forests out of sight. Only the tops of the mountains could he see.
"Spottedfern," he was moaning. "My sister..." He was afraid that the worst had happened to his pregnant sister. He'd promised he'd stay by her side through and through, but even that promise had been broken. "Is anyone out there," he called forlornly.

Last edited by Meany on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED On my own  Empty Re: CLOSED On my own

Post by Runfast Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:43 am

Not too far away, Barkfur, a new warrior of MoonClan, heard the other warrior's call. "Cloudscar," she yowled, "is that you?" She began to race along the harsh paths, trying to find out where the tom's voice had echoed from.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:46 am

Cloudscar stopped dead at the familiar voice. "Barkfur? Barkfur!" He began to run randomly along the pathways, looking back and forth as he passed different turnways. He finally chose one and raced down it, yowling the she-cat's name.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 am

As Cloudscar made his way down that alley way, a bunch of dogs heard him passing.
"Prey!"
From the distance, Barkfur head the dog's howl of excitement. "Cloudscar!" She ran towards the howling.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:11 am

Cloudscar almost stumbled when he saw the dogs chasing over his shoulder. "Skymoon help me," he screeched, picking up the pace. But he was small compared to the dogs and they were gaining.
Suddenly, he saw that one of the walls was lower than the others, and, taking a running leap, he scaled it, making it to the top. He jumped to the other side and kept running, knowing the dogs may follow.
His pads dripped blood as he ran, and he knew some of his claws were missing.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:15 am

Coincidentally, Barkfur had made her way into the same place by a different route. "Cloudscar!" She began to purr loudly, her tail trembling in relief. "It's so good to see a friendly face!"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:46 pm

ooc; can I join in?
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:21 am

OOC: s'cool - FYI, Joy and Sinewpaw are with Stormstar... I RPed them...

IC: Barkfur was thrilled to see Cloudscar.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:09 am

OOC: Then I can make this easy!

IC: Nearby, Stormstar was padding along the strange 'two-leg' paths. He was walking rather slowly, a dreamy look in his eyes, muttering what sounded like prayers.
The gray tom didn't seem to be fully acknowlegding his surroundings, tripping now and then, but he seemed very sure of his destination.
"Skymoon has decreed it," he'd mewed earlier as explanation. The old, small tom continued padding along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Sinewpaw and Joy shared a brisk glance at each other before shrugging.
They trailed steadily behind the grey tom in front, wondering whether it
would be a good idea to ask him if he needed help.
Joy shrugged off the thought altogether and looked around herself.
Sinewpaw looked onwards with a huff and mewed, a little quietly, "um... You okay?"

Glancing to his right, he saw Joy roll her eyes, his cat eyebrows furrowed and he looked back towards the tom.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:53 am

OOC: I'm assuming you're asking Stormstar.

IC: "Everything is fine," the tom murmured in return, his step never faltering. "Every is happening as it should. Listen." He flicked his ears towards one of the low walls in the alley they were padding down. Low, familiarly accented voices were emanating from there.
It must have been cats of his own clan, but the old leader still didn't stop. He couldn't stop. Not a moment could be spared, not a pawstep wasted.
Everything is as it should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 am

Sinewpaw seemed put off but he looked where Stormstar had been gesturing. "I hear voices," he mewed. "With the same accent as the MoonClan cats!"
Joy didn't look at him. "Then get them." She continued to trail behind the demented leader.
Sinewpaw sighed and turned to leap onto the wall. He looked down to see two cats he recognized from the crowd of cats they'd been leading. "Hello," he mewed.
Barkfur looked up at him, unsheathing her claws briefly. She sheathed them when she saw who it was. "You survived!"
Sinewpaw nodded, looking at the fading figures of Joy and Stormstar. "Not just me - but we have to hurry. Stormstar won't wait and I think they're turning a corner."
Barkfur's eyes widened. "Stormstar's alive?" She smiled and looked at Cloudscar, then she scrabbled to join Sinewpaw.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:32 am

Cloudscar had mirrored Barkfur's reactions when the other-clan tom had appeared. Now, thrilled to hear that more of his clan had survived, the MoonClan warrior licked a bleeding paw then painfully joined the two on the wall. He looked down the pathway beyond to catch the scent of Stormstar and he nodded. "Let's go."
He carefully jumped down, making sure the scent of dogs wasn't near, and padded quickly after the gray leader.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:34 am

Sinewpaw was surprised to see the MoonClan warrior flash by him and into the alley, padding away, and he looked at Barkfur. She was gone, too, following her fellow warrior after their leader.
The TawnyClan apprentice followed the two warriors, wondering what they might run into while being lead by a madman.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top