The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

CLOSED Mistjay and Maplejay Speak to StarClan

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Mistjay and Maplejay Speak to StarClan - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Mistjay and Maplejay Speak to StarClan

Post by Longstorm Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:11 am

OOC: I totally understand that... I HAVE DARKNESS WITHIN ME. She sounds like some old she-cat. 'Darkness within this youngster...' Creepy bug-eyes.
He is not that young, foolish she-cat!
Does Maplejay not believe in StarClan - heh, stupid question, she wouldn't be here...waaaaiiit...Leafdapple didn't believe in StarClan... does Maplejay believe in StarClan...now?

IC: Bramblepaw paused. He sort of expected her to leave. Oh, wait, that would be me... wait, can I even do that? Should I leave first? I don't really have anything left to say... she annoys me. And Mistjay has been blacklisted (not that I understand that term.)
Bramblepaw could swear that he heard someone laughing at him. Oh my StarClan, Thornstar, you suck. He hoped that was Thornstar. Or someone from StarClan. Not that freaky Longstorm. She was freaky.

Bramblepaw took a wise pose and nodded graciously in return, aware of the impulsiveness in her. He couldn't think of a StarClan farewell that didn't sound redundant or creepy, so he turned from her and plunged back into the frozen fog.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Mistjay and Maplejay Speak to StarClan - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Mistjay and Maplejay Speak to StarClan

Post by Loki Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:23 am

OOC: Oops my inner Lokistar slipped through there... I miss her :'(
IC: Maplejay felt her paws sweep from under her and the fog seemed to clear in her mind.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:34 am

OOC: I miss Lokistar too... she was a cool cat. Cool as sunglasses.

IC: The fog swirled around Mistjay and Maplejay, soundlessly closer and closer, until it swept at the their whiskers... and they were back.

OOC: Sorry, Runny...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:42 am

OOC: I just get here AND YOU FINISHED WITHOUT ME. I AM INSULTED. BY THE BOTH OF YOU. NAH. NYAH. NYAH. NYAH. NYAHNNYAHNNYAHNNYAHN.
nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat nyan-cat 

IC: Mistjay listened to Bramblepaw and realized that she had heard his prophecy before. She'd heard a lot of prophecies, seen a lot of visions - she could feel that they all had to do with the Mudbloods somehow. But one vision she'd had felt the most important - but she could barely remember any of it!
"Bramblepaw -" she spoke, wanting to see it again, maybe he could help - but it was too late. It felt like something in her head had finally been tugged out and she finally remembered something another StarClan cat had told her a very long time ago.
But it was still too late! StarClan didn't want to speak to her now!
And she woke...

OOC: Loki, will we go back to the Mistjay/Maplejay topic Inside the Moonfall for the waking up part? Mistjay has a prophecy that she was given a long time ago she wants to bring up.

...LS, what the f*ck is your avatar?

Last edited by Runfast on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:53 am

OOC That sounds like our best bet.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top