The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Developing CityClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Developing CityClan Empty Developing CityClan

Post by Longstorm Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Long-in-short, when we made the migration over to Outcast, we sped up some timelines and moved along with our respective days. CityClan, being a lesser RPed group, was left behind in the time-skip, as it had less development than any of the other groups. Even groups such as the Dwellers and the League have are more developed to the point that they RPers know what to expect and how to RP in those groups.

CityClan is a different box of frogs.

Here's what is known so far:

CityClan is the sister-Clan to AbyssClan. The cats of CityClan control a fair portion of the City (Belleville), but they don't defend their borders so cats come and go out of their own territory often. CityClan territory can also be considered AbyssClan territory, but the same presently does not hold true for AbyssClan-to-CityClan.
CityClan holds descendants of Bone, Brick, Scourge, ect., in high regard. We know that female descendants are called Ledrenes. We know that Joy, Defenseless, and Cunningheart are Ledrenes of Bone.
There are various positions of work in CityClan such as; Gatherer (gathers or steals discarded two-leg food); Youngling (cats who can do a bit of everything and have yet to choose a profession); Distributors (the cats - typically she-cats - who make sure the food is not poisoned or rotten and ensure the right food gets to the right places); Mothers (foster queens - either nursing or just there to help out other queens); and the Bulk Members, who do nothing but reap the rewards of living in a large group. The latter makes up the most of CityClan.

There is a Chancellor - a Chancellor makes the big choices and the final choices. The current Chancellor is a tom named Satin, RPed by Runny. Satin has high aspirations for CityClan and has on many occasion stated his hatred for the Forest Clan and his desire to be cut loose from AbyssClan. He developed an alliance with neighboring dog packs, but a dog-catcher bust on the dogs set back his plans. Satin is losing his grip on reality and is prone to fits. He has spies and a breeding program for those descended from the legendary cats of BloodClan.

There is a Council of 12. The Council makes the smaller choices but usually have to go to Satin to get anything done. Some of the Council wants to contact AbyssClan, others don't. Some of the Council believe that a new Chancellor must be found and are keeping this thought to themselves.
The contacting AbyssClan bit is in the past, by the current Outcast timeline.
The new Chancellor bit isn't as far in the past, but it is in the past nevertheless.

Somewhere between those two (presumably, but I'm still considering it) is the Questers dream. That would put the new Chancellor plot further along, and helps to pinpoint when exactly does anything happening in CityClan line up with events in other Clans.
The outsiders who affect CityClan the most are: AbyssClan and MudbloodClan.

I propose that we begin with figuring out the mechanics of the Clan itself, the work our way outwards to figuring out the relationships between AbyssClan and MudbloodClan, and how and when they line up in the timeline.

EDIT: Flight, a Council member, is also a descendant of Bone and looks quite a bit like him. Suki may be as well, seeing as she's Defenseless and Joy's mother. Depends on what Loki says.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Developing CityClan Empty Re: Developing CityClan

Post by Loki Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:01 am

I would say the father since Suki has a very small amount of white compared to Joy.
For all they know the father (I think I said his name was Knife? or something like that...) had disappeared into the ranks of Mudblood long before Joy was even born.

...anyway.

Finally some meat for Cityclan my third favourite!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:11 am

Question, question: is Suki the descendant of Bone or is Knife?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Keep it to the woman. Suki is the descendant Wink
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:54 am

There's a lot's a ladies descended from Bone, amiright?

Was the Council established after a bunch of the BloodClan cats went to live in the forest? What were the cats of BloodClan doing before AbyssClan and CityClan were made?
Am I right in guessing that Chancellors come from the Council? What are the rules for a Chancellor? Can he be voted out or anything? Is a Chancellor chosen by all of CityClan, or just the Council, or does the previous Chancellor choose his/her successor?
Is CityClan trying to be a democracy or is it an autocracy? Because so far it just looks like Satin has a whole lot of power (not that I mind, being his RPer and all, but I'd still like to know).

How long did BloodClan live in the City before AbyssClan and CityClan were formed? In the timeline, how long had MoonClan lived in their territory before AbyssClan kicked them out and chased them all the way to the Barren Lands? (Did they chase them all the way out of the Konig Bronjhefhjabfajh, whatever we call it?)
Srsly tho, what happened then? Because all we have is stupid legends. (Not actually stupid, but you catch my drift.)

When did CityClan start allowing cats to join and do absolutely nothing? Why? And when did CityClan decided to not enforce the idea of having cats defend CityClan's borders? Did CityClan and AbyssClan not contact each other in the beginning? Did they fight in the beginning?

Oh, I know, I got it: The first big question that should be answered first is "what happened when BloodClan split up?" I'll find the link to the whole long dumb story me and LS made up, I think it was, and we can go from there! YEah! Cool! Awesome. *squeal*

Ahem.

brb
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 am

Found it: https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net/t189-history-of-abyssclan-1st-draft

So it says that Scar, son of Scourge, went and made friends with the cats of the City and hung out with them instead of BloodClan. In the end he had a long conversation with the so-called 'Saviors,' or what we would now call the 'Powerfuls,' then gathered up tough cats and not-so-tough cats and moved into what I'm guessing is now the warehouse CityClan mostly lives inside of. Since I represent AbyssClan right now, and Scar represented what would become AbyssClan, and I wrote the past, can I have a paw in filling in the blanks? Loveless's story is very sparse and sugar-coated and I want to know BloodClan past.
The story says BloodClan had a lot in-fighting after Scourge died and they escaped the abusive no-kill animal shelter with the help of the Saviors. I'm thinking about how old "Scar" was at this time. I mean, BloodClan lived in the Forest for maybe 2 years, right, if they moved in at the end of the Darkest Hour and the events of The New Prophecy happened to BloodClan.

LS, when did Scourge have kits with his girl?
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:58 am

Wow, that's a good question. Now I actually gotta think about history - what do you take me for? A writer? Rolling Eyes 

I'll think about it. I certainly need to work on BloodClan's history more - as in, Forest-Era BloodClan. See that name there? That's a thing now: Forest-Era BloodClan. BloodClan has eras now. It'll help us keep track of things.
This is a bit of a big issue. BloodClan affects the Forest Clans in a lot of things. Where were are now is a result of what BloodClan has done. Our forever main quest is a result of what BloodClan has done. So I'll be thinking.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Oh, so many questions! Haha.

I think the original council would have been hand picked by Scourge as his most trust worthy to keep an eye and therefore they would choose choosings/apprentices whom would take over their job once they got too old or died and so on.

About the one's considering territory and why they don't protect it... I always supposed that they did at first when they were a smaller band of probably... what 20-30 cats?
Though as the years passed the chancellor becoming less instructed, more lenient and more god mode like his subordinates followed and became less bothered too.

I think the council would be the one's to vote for the chancellor but... wouldn't the new one have to meet at least once with the current Scourge? Less of "Oh, hey King btw we just elected a new leader!" If you get what I mean.
So Scourge would also have a word in it, since he is the king over all of them.

Obviously, I have nothing to do with Cityclan since I'm stupid and harldy know what's going on with my own cats... and therefore should not be trusted to decide what goes on. :/ These are simple head cannons...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 am

I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

Maybe BloodClan of post-MoonClan era (another ERA name! cheers ) - post MoonClan; meaning, after Scar and his kind left and drove out MoonClan. Because, come on, Scar's folks would be kind of a Forest BloodClan before they became AbyssClan, right?*** - (I forgot what I meant to type!)

Eras named so far:
BloodClan
Forest-Era.
Post-MoonClan Era.

I just know that AbyssClan and CityClan will have their own Eras, but first things first! BLOODCLAN!

***Ooooooh, crud, crud, crud... When did Scar's BloodClan change their name over to AbyssClan? ... They found out about how big the Forester Clans were and changed their name to protect themselves? Oooorrr they told the MoonClan cats to tell everyone that AbyssClan had sent them screaming, in a further attempt to protect themselves? How the hell did they know about the Forester Clans? When did they first realize that there were Clans in the woods?
We gotta bring Switch into this. She's MoonClan's header and she's nuts about MoonClan.

I don't think CityClan believes in Those Above and Below too strongly.

So - the original Scourge and the pre-New Prophecy BloodClan. He kills Firestar and the other leaders and sends the remnants of the Clans screaming into the dawn. I'm thinking that maybe my version of history may have been rather mild on terms of how BloodClan sent off the rest of the Clan cats, especially since it's being told from the Clans' point of view.
However it actually went, the fact remains that the Clans were driven out and BloodClan moved in. New rules were established and BloodClan found a new way of life. Somewhere in there Scourge found a mate and had kits with her.
OKAY! So, as it turns out, the official Warriors Wikia has a most excellent Warriors timeline! The Darkest Hour takes place in leafbare, and it's two leafbares later that the forest is officially destroyed! Booya! Our assumptions were most correct indeed! cheers Check it out: Warriors Timeline Scourge is officially one year older than Firestar.

So I have things to consider, then. Two full years of BloodClan living in the Forest - or did they? Did they have troubles in the beginning? Did they leave the Forest earlier, knowing that the twolegs would tear down the Forest?
I have things to think about.

Loki, I am not ignoring your questions/answers, I've just run out of time to address them! pale But I'll return soon! And Runny - rope Switch into this the best you can!

Laterz. I love you 
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:54 pm

No it's fine LS lol
I've been away feeling sorry for myself as usual.

But this all seems to be coming into it's self.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:27 am

So, I've gone back to the very beginning in my head (and on paper) and have begun to muse.

Firestar is killed by Scourge. It is known. I originally said that all of the other leaders were killed as well, but I've begun to think that Blackstar wouldn't go down very easily even if he had to face 5 BloodClanners at once. So, perhaps he survives to go on to a grander purpose. That purpose namely being giving the newly instated Forest-BloodClan a lot of trouble with any cats he gathers to him. Blackstar started out as a twoleg-place cat, he was driven out and lived there with Brokenstar, so why wouldn't he be able to thrive there once again? Out of all four leaders, I believe he has the greatest chance of surviving for at least 6 months out of the 2 years that BloodClan would occupy the Forest. So that's something I'm thinking about.

I'm thinking of a way to mold the Forest "Kingdom" into a believable adaptation of the original BloodClan. Really - would Scourge just suddenly relinquish all of the power he had to create some sort of BloodClan Utopia? No, no way. He may have become more organized, better border patrols and the like, but he would never have given up upon the terror and respect he instilled in his Clan. Nearly two full years he rules the Forest with much the same methods as before, briefly dealing with guerilla warfare from Blackstar and his group (whomever they may have been, either from the Clans or the twoleg-place), perhaps dealing with a brief uprise - he came out on top in every challenge he ever faced. He defeated his siblings, why shouldn't he have been able to continue to succeed against all other foes?
Then, New Prophecy rolls around. Twolegs destroy the Forest. Twolegs capture most of BloodClan. Scourge, according to legend, is dying. Probably the result of some internal trauma or exposure to toxins, something that's a common cause of death for healthy, young cats.
Scourge has a son! The son is called "Scar" in legend, but not a whole lot more is known about him aside from being the son of Scourge, his gender, name, his ice-blue eyes, and the fact that he deviated from the traditions set by his father. Notably, this is the start of a trend; every kit of a King seems to enjoy changing the traditions of BloodClan/AbyssClan set by their parents. (examples: Sinface and Loveless; Scar; Scrap.)

The legend given is propaganda. Scar and Scrap are set in poor lights while Scourge is exalted, just as he would want to be. There are gaps in the story (Loveless says that no one of importance was around to record the events between Scar, 1st descendant, and Scrap, 5th descendant, the one who chased out MoonClan.)

If Scourge's mate was a tortie (reading up genetics, yay!), then my wicked history fact is plausible: Scar was a fire-ginger tom, just like Jake, just like Firestar. The only difference is that he has ice-blue eyes, just like his father.
EDIT: I'm thinking of a blood-feud between the siblings from Scourge's litter - obviously at least one of them would be black, and might feel as though (or have been told) that they have a better claim to the "throne." But that's just some speculation on my part at the moment.

That's my 'tidbit' for the moment. I have more to say, but it will be said later.

To be continued...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Okay, building myself up a proper family tree!

Starts with Scourge, goes to his two sons Scar and Sharp, then to Scar's children Snap and a few stillborn kits, then to Snap's children who have conventional names such as Lou, Wil and Traci. Wil lead the Clan and yet it was Lou's daughters who took up the throne. Most of the line of Scourge that lived in Belleville, our beloved town, had long-ish fur. While they ruled from the warehouse they bore less and less battlescars as the generations continued.

Wil is interesting. He ruled BloodClan from the Warehouse and did so calmly, a born leader. His brother Lou was a commander and their sister was more intelligent than either of them, yet she and their other sibling vanished, taking their mates and children with them.

Lou's daughters (their mother, Lola, could get Lou to do anything even give in to names such as) Goose, Lovey, and Lady, three beautiful black she-cats, rule the Clan together for a while.

A generation later, Scrap is born along with Storm and "Silkvoice," who was probably named Ruff or something like that, since his parents didn't adhere to the whole giving their children fiercesome names like we do now, or like was done before them.
Scrap was named after his size, much like Tiny, and he was the one who lead the cats into the forest along with his brother Ruff (that is his name now, I have decided.) Their brother Storm, however...
Not sure what happened to Storm.

Unlike his brothers, Storm was very pale gray, almost white, with reddish eyes. He was a known fighter, with many scars around his neck and most of both of his ears missing. He may have stayed behind in the City to rule and ended up leaving, placing another cat to lead in his place who wasn't a part of his bloodlines, thus leading to the appearance of Chancellors and the Council. OR the Council could have been set by Wil (mentioned earlier), since that sounds like something he could have done.
Or even the Three Sisters (Lovey, Goose, Lady) could have been the ones to start some form of working government.

Looking back on Loki's thoughts, it would make sense for Scourge to expand his group of trusted cats as he expanded his territory into the Forest of Legend. In keeping with the original BloodClan, though, I think Scourge would keep an eye out for any cat who might do the job better than the cat who currently holds said job, whatever job that's meant to be...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:43 am

I'M SO LONELY HERE. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:40 am

Ah, I'm here haha

Right,
Just read all that and it's starting to make a lot more sense. I like this Wil...
I think in the name of Chancellors and such he sounds like the one who would have thought created that general idea.
I still cling to the idea that Moondclan was given no choice to leave due to the fighting but then why would the clans not question this? Unless the Blood kitties were smart and gave them a threatening ultimatum... took cats? Hmmm.

Or maybe there was a disagreement between Moonclan and... e'g Tawneyclan/Darkclan and these being established clans that are well known for a brood of many cats were not too fast to question the change in Moonclan?
Or maybe I'm thinking too far into it.
But either way, I agree with what you are saying.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:46 am

I clapped my hands and shouted in agreement with you when I read your paragraph about the possible MoonClan/other Clans disagreement. Even with the ABSENCE of Switch, I've been putting pen to paper and theorizing about why MoonClan would just up and leave. I know, I KNOW that DarkClan wouldn't have helped them.
I theorized that DewClan and MoonClan were enemies for some reason, which is why they wouldn't go to the DewClanners for help, even though they were closest, and had yet to disband for reasons unknown - hell, maybe they were on the verge of disbanding at the time! I'd bet that MoonClan wouldn't want to cross TawnyClan's river - I think at the time it could have swelled and been dangerous, and MoonClanners aren't swimmers in any shape or form. And DarkClan, mah babies, DARKCLAN - the last Clan they'd go to, but the last ones on the list, the only ones they could go to... They look for DarkClan, but DarkClan isn't there. Why? Because they moved their camp further up into the mountains! It's been said that they moved out of fear of AbyssClan, after MoonClan's vanishing act, but putting legend aside it would make more sense if DarkClan just said, "f*ck this sh!t," and moved up into the mountains for some vague reason of hating everyone else.

Heh heh - I wrote an "accurate" version of Clan history the other day; "In the end, DarkClan was just pissed off with everyone else's existence." :lol!:Heheh, ah, Darkstar just hated everyone else. I love Darkstar. She's my hero. In a dark, emo, misanthropic way.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Oh yes, Darkstar... such a good role model haha
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:39 am

omg why did I stop writing this this is so cool.

We're talking about propaganda and Clan rivalries and three sisters ruling BloodClan and how Wil may have established CityClan's existing government? WOW.

Hahaha - what if the name "AbyssClan" came from the other Clans who were all trying to be super deep and compared the new Clan to an abyss or some stupid philosophical stuff. idk, the emergence of the name AbyssClan can be lost to legend for now.

Spoiler:

So Scourge became a leader through sheer dumb luck. The chances of Scourge becoming a benevolent ruler when BloodClan took over the forest is zero.
In the beginning, after fighting a dog, he was a source of wisdom and a symbol of stability for two years. After that, for an additional two years, he became the Scourge we know. He ruled through fear - he had been afraid for most of his life, it was all he knew - and his underlings hated him.

Right after the defeat of the Clans in the Darkest Hour, Scourge and BloodClan occupied the forest for two years (BloodClan eras come in twos, it seems.)
What was Scourge doing during those two years that "blood ruled the forest?" Most likely? Failing miserably.
Scourge had very little experience with the forest. He visited twice as a kitten and then only came to fight the Clan cats by following the trails ShadowClan showed them. He didn't know the forest like he knew the city. He certainly wasn't very good at choosing a camp on his own or finding sources of water or hunting grounds. In fact, there is no recorded instance of Scourge hunting for himself - he was a fat, lazy kittypet all the way through. Some cats of the city maybe caught the odd rat here and there, but most of them were foragers. One thing the forest did not have was twoleg garbage to sift through. What's more, they had Blackstar and his force of cats to deal with. Blackstar and his cats had lived in the forest for a long time, they knew the lay of the land and were great at adapting to new situations, not to mention they had the fury of their ancestors on their side.
Scourge must have been enraged. To have had such an absolute victory turn to going hungry just like his underlings? His cats being picked off by a small group of Clan cats hellbent on vengeance? Ridiculous. Insulting.
The cats of the city were suffering more in the forest then they had in the city. And through these hardships Scourge only became crueler.
I can imagine sickness was everywhere. I think that initially Scourge would have tried to continue enforcing his "stay apart" rule but in the end that was a great failure. But when he made cats stick together in large camps it made it easier for sickness to get spread to hundreds of cats. Everything sucked.

So when he died it was a great relief to the surviving cats of BloodClan.

There's also the little details of where Blackstar (I keep typing that but he was Blackfoot at the time) and his rebels were stationed and how some cats of BloodClan discovered the carrion place which is what kept the Clan from dying out and how they probably forced someone new to teach them to hunt and maybe implemented a rudimentary training system because of it - little things.

New Prophecy happens. The Forest is destroyed, cats are caught, some are killed, some escape to an unknown future outside of BloodClan.
Story tells it that Scourge was mortally wounded but shared a tale with his subjects that were in cages near his own on a truck. Something about having a son, something about ancestors being alive, etc. etc. And then the "Saviors" come, save everyone, but Scourge dies of his wounds.
Given how we know that most of the story is warped, I'm pretty sure Scourge died of his wounds - but of the ones the Saviors gave to him. They killed him. He dead.
And about his son, Scar? The one that went so wrong and possibly did bad for BloodClan? More on him later. Oh, and, also, on the ride in, it's most likely that Scourge didn't say anything to anyone. Probably just sat growling in his cage.

So over the course of 6 years we get to see Scourge rule over the cats of the city, once as a paragon of wisdom and a symbol of stability, once as a bloodthirsty tyrant  seeking revenge, then once more as a power hungry colonist lost in the woods.

So that's the veeeeeeeery beginning of BloodClan/AbyssClan/CityClan's true history in a nutshell. I'm super excited to write up the next installment featuring Scar, Scourge's son that eventually became the new leader of BloodClan (and also I guess Sharp?)

Sooooo

TO BE CONTINUED.

If someone could post or something that would be really cool. Crying or Very sad
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:06 am

I like the three sisters a whole lot. I like all of this a whole lot LS! cheers cheers this is so cool! I'm going to read through all of it and I have some ideas of my own...
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:13 am

I wanna do more stuff for AbyssClan but this looks like it's really important. And I don't even know where CityClan is right now in the plot and I'm the LEADER OMG. We gonna talk about this more?
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:15 am

eeeeh runny there you are I have some q+a for you? about abyssclan moving I started a topic.

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net/t1652-abyssclan-moving#18164

EDIT: nvrmind later man
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:58 pm

I was thinking about what role BloodClan played in the Clans arriving in the new territory.

So BloodClan obviously got there first. If it took upwards of 10 years for the Clans to get here, and New Prophecy happened for BloodClan only 2 years after Darkest Hour, then BloodClan had all the time in the world to establish a new colony within Belleville.
It could be that BloodClan and the new Clans took a while to actually meet. Maybe a few months. Maybe a few years.
So BloodClan gets to Belleville. Things go down. Scourge is dead. The cats maybe form some new society, but of course, they realize that they have a lot of things - traditions, habits, ect. - that need to be changed. There was probably some infighting, plots, betrayals, the works. Integrating cats from this new town they're living in.
They may have had to go against pre-existing rival groups within the City. Maaaaaybe there were some rival groups or whatnot in the closest surrounding forest-y bits, like the clump of woods near the river, or the wheat fields with an abandoned mansion out there, or the beginning of the park out South of the City (the eventual future territory of AbyssClan). Maybe they made peace with those groups, maybe they integrated those groups, maybe they drove them out/killed them. Or a mix.

One way or another, the Clan came together after Scourge died/was killed. And eventually, Scourge's son, Scar, became a leader. I sorta doubt it was leadership in the same dictator way that Scourge done did it, but he lead. And then maybe there was Sharp too, whoever he was. Guess he didn't like Scar becoming a leader and had a few things to say about THAT. Hey, maybe the rivalry is just something told in the stories. Maybe there wasn't that much they had against one another. Eh.

So yeah. BloodClan is rebuilt in a new image and eventually has an influence throughout the City, and that influence even stretches a few directions out of the City (though they themselves only inhabit parts of the City, not yet the forest.) A few generations down the line, Wil establishes BloodClan/CityClan's government.

And then, like, the Clans showed up. But like I said, there was probably an amount of time that passed before CityClan and the other Clans interacted.
You know, I gotta say, AbyssClan living out in the woods feels like Scourge's descendant decided to form a cult, left the leadership of CityClan to the council, and ran away to live in the woods with some other believers. Holy crap.
That, or for some reason "Silkvoice" wasn't satisfied with his due in CityClan and absconded to some warehouse, then eventually moved on to the woods. Or maybe moving to the woods was a part of some expansion plan. Who knows. One way or another, it ended up with MoonClan being driven out and the name "AbyssClan" being spread around the other Clans.
That, and the government in CityClan sees it as a division of the state or something.

Considering the Clans' proximity to the City, I think meeting CityClan was inevitable. It may have been TawnyClan to meet them first. Or anyone, really. The name "AbyssClan" must have existed before CityClan cats actually moved out into the woods. Maybe the name belonged to another group that the cats of the Clans had encountered before. Maybe it was a name that the cats of the City made up to scare the new outsiders, like some nursery story. "And then MoonClan bothered CityClan so AbyssClan came and got them, and no one knows what happened to them..."

yep.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:14 am

???
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:53 am

idk brah I haven't read this in a few months...I'll get back to you!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top