The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Runny Is StarClan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Runny Is StarClan! Empty Runny Is StarClan!

Post by Longstorm Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:32 am

This Just In - Runfast Is StarClan!

In a stunning turn of events, Redstar, the leader of DarkClan, has JUST announced to his Clan that they will NOT be completing their journey to the Bloodstones, but will instead be remaining in DarkClan territory to defend their Clan and livelihood where they will have the advantage.

Redstar had been previously suffering from doubt and depression, but after a lengthy conversation (LINK!!!) with his sister Blueblossom's son, Jaycall, the red leader of destiny appears to have had an epiphany! He now speaks with confidence and resolution and determination and a whole bunch of other great adjectives (to quote a post by Runny, the man of the hour.)

In OOC News pertaining to the same topic, Runfast is on the way to fulfilling a prophecy that he himself wrote for his DarkClan medicine cat character, Mistlight, which he also in part gave to Redstar. He was apparently so shocked at how well it's turning out that he proclaimed himself StarClan:

Runfast wrote:I AM STARCLAN
Runfast wrote:.

The prophecy (also, LINK!!!!):
In short, Mistlight when she was just Mistpaw and a part of the DarkClan Rebellion (who remembers that?) she had a vision during a Gathering. She saw what we now know was the DarkClan Rebellion fighting a could-have-been alliance between Thornstar of DarkClan and Shadowstar of AbyssClan. But, through hope and belief, this was averted entirely when the DarkClan Rebellion took back DarkClan from the demented Thornstar. After, what we now know to be MudbloodClan, disguised as a kit crying for help, lures DarkClan out into the open. To Mistpaw's dismay, the moment DarkClan went towards the sound it was destroyed.
Also following was a rhyme having to do with MoonClan, but click the link and read for yourself!
Much of the prophecy still has yet to be defined, but it seems as though we won't have very long to wait!
[/size]

Check out the post in which Runny comes to the conclusion that he IS StarClan:
LINK!!! Topic: Way Further On LINK!!!

Heya mah babies! LS will have a great Newsletter up real soon for all of youse! Happy belated 3rd Anniversary, kittens. I love you all so much. If you're still here, thanks for standing by us all this time. I really mean that.  I love you 
Remember, you can always email me (email in my signature!) or PM me if you ever have any questions, comments, or problems. I'm here even when I'm not.  What a Face 

DFTBA!  sunny 

- LS

Last edited by Longstorm on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Runny Is StarClan! Empty Re: Runny Is StarClan!

Post by Loki Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:44 am

All hail Runny...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:55 am

Runny the unicorn.  sunny 
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top