The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED The Questers Come

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED The Questers Come - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED The Questers Come

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 am

Bluepaw glanced over at Icepaw and ducked out, embarrassment burning her pelt. She did not look Blackfire in the eyes but watched the kits and the kind-looking queen.

Icepaw did not at the least seem embarrassed. If the rest were in the quest, so was he. He did not have to be ashamed at being there. He stepped out confidently, taking in the sight of all those cats before him. "So EVERYONE here is going on this quest?" he asked, his eyes running over all the cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:09 pm

OOC: Garnetheart's personality is like electricity, either he's nice or he's not.
IC: Garnetheart's tail twitched and his pale green eyes narrowed. "You rude thing!" he snarled. "Is that how you talk to cats much older than yourself?"
Pigeonwing laid her tail on her mate's shoulders. "Easy, Garnetheart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Redkit rubbed his cheek on his father, Garnetheart. "Papa, don't be so angry." he mewled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Garnetheart's fur slowly laid falt, but his tail continued to twitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Redkit grinned mischievously, and tried to bat at Garnetheart's tail playfully. His bright blue eyes glowed almost silver in the moonlight, but the glow was slowly fading with the moonlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 pm

OOC: Who was Garnetheart talking to?

IC: Gingerleaf mewed,
"It would seem so." He looked around and stood (he'd been sitting). "I think we should leave soon. For Abyssclan territory. If we're going to do this, well... we'd better do it now."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:53 pm

OOC: To Icepaw. He was kinda rude in my opinion.
IC: Pigeonwing gathered her kits together and signalled her mate with her tail. "Come on then, let's get going."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:21 pm

"Wait STOP!" Spat Sparrowhawk, he trotted forward his tail bristled, "So were just going to march into Abbysclan?" He looked at them all, Sinewpaw strangely stood and joined him. "I lost my mother to Abbysclan, she was carrying kits and was brutally murdered, tortured to put it lightly."

Sinewpaw looked away.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:26 pm

"I lost my mother to Abbysclan, she was carrying kits and was brutally murdered, tortured to put it lightly." Redkit widened his eyes and cuddled up closer to his mother, shuddering in massive fear. I don't wanna lose Momma! Or Papa! he thought.

Hollypaw looked away in sadness. Abyssclan are no good, that's for sure. Could Rock be there? Being tortured at the moment? No. Maybe not. Her thoughts bounced around her head like things in a wind-spinner.

OOC: A wind-spinner is a tornado. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Blackfire stepped forward, his eyes glinting in the moonlight.
"Quiet," he mewed sternly. "Since when does fear outweigh the importance of our Clans?" He looked at each cat. "Our families? Would any of you be able to look your clanmates in the eyes, knowing their doom was at hand, all because we were afraid of Abyssclan?" Blackfire shook his head, looking down at the ground. "I know the risks. But I'm willing to take the whole of Abyssclan on to save my Clan." He looked back up. "Are you?"
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:12 am

"I would take on twenty times Abbysclan, I'm not scared; Friend," He mewed pointedly, "But are you just going to march in with all these kits and a queen with kits that could come any time soon, marching in with a brave speech about loving your clan won't be enough, we need a plan."
Sparrowhawk was not a large tom, he was bigger then his sister, but he was lean and fit, the two were fast and narow with bold eyes and glossy coats, they looked better as a pair but Sparrowhawk even though he wasn't as intelligent as his sister, was good with kits, sometimes.

Sinewpaw nodded," Lokistar says they patrol the borders day and night, but one cat in Tawnyclan of all the clans has gone in and came back out of their territory- Laughing," He waited till the others looked slightly interested in what he was saying, "And that was Tigerflame, He had out run the Abbysclan warriors by jumping from branch to branch... Their strong but muscles are weight and that slows you down?" He mewed
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:24 am

Gingerleaf shook his head.
"I heard he was chased by that large, white she-cat. Of course she wouldn't be able to go in the trees. I've seen some Abyssclan cats jump from tree-to-tree before, when I was an apprentice, and it is a frightening sight to behold..." He looked around. "From what I've seen, unlike us, the weights and builds of these cats vary greatly. Some are built like two-leg monsters, others as willow-like as a baby mouse, but all strong, and agile." He fell silent... had he said too much?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 am

Bluepaw nudged Icepaw. "Don't be so rude!" she hissed. Icepaw shrugged and she felt a little more than irritated. Huffing, she padded up to the kind queen and asked, "Why are we going to AbyssClan? What does it have to do with the prophecy?"

Icepaw trailed behind, his mind on what Bluepaw said. Had he really been rude? Then, he focused on what the other warriors were arguing about.

OOC: Aye, that seems to be Icepaw's personality. (To whoever thinks he's rude, don't be too intemidated, he's kinda new so he doesn't know much about how the Clans function. He's a new apprentice but hasn't been taught anything, he kinda ran away right after the ceremony.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:36 am

Pigeonwing replied, "Garnetheart thinks its something about the moon."
Silverkits head popped out from behind Pigeonwing's tail "How about the tales of those old cats, mother?"
This sparked instant interest. "Of course! Maybe thats where we're going, but where is THERE?"
Frostkit came out. " It's somewhere far away," she said dreamily. "so far that when we get back, we wouldve earned our warrior names....." She walked around dreamily too. "Ahhhhhh, I cant wait to become Frostflower....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:47 am

"Oh. I see." Bluepaw murmured shyly. "But I wonder how we'll be learning about hunting and stuff on this journey. I mean, I KNOW that we will learn on the way but will it count or will I have to be an apprentice all over again when I get back?" she asked worriedly.

Icepaw gently nudged her. She really can worry. He crouched down, losing interest in the talk about AbyssClan and asked the kits, "What is being a kit like in a Clan? I missed out on that part..." His voice held a bit of longing that made all his coldness seem faraway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:17 pm

"Im sure your clanmates will be proud when we get back." Pigeonwing purred.
"IF we come back." Silverkit muttered.
Pigeonwing replied by cuffing her ear.
"Being in the clan is fun!" Frostkit squeaked. "We can talk, theres warriors all over, we can get what we want from the fresh kill pile..."
"Not for long!" Garnetheart purred. " Soon you'll be CATCHING the prey you eat!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:51 am

Bluepaw looked up at the warrior. She meowed shyly, "Hi." Then to the kits, questionably, "What are your names? I'm Bluepaw and this is Icepaw."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:57 pm

"I'm Silverkit!" Silverkit chirped. "That's Redkit, Whisperkit and Frostkit!"
"And their mother is Pigeonwing," Pigeonwing purred.
Reluctantly, Garnetheart added, "And I'm Garnetheart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Mistlight mewed to everyone in her soft, yet commanding voice,
"Pleasantries aside; What Gingerleaf says is true. And what Sparrowhawk says is true as well," she nodded to the other-Clan warrior.
She placed her tail on Blackfire's shoulder (he hated being talked down by a cat outside of his Clan) while she mewed, "If Abyssclan patrols their borders day and night, their patrol force cannot be any bigger than an ordinary border patrol. That, and the border of Abyssclan is wide, touching on Tawnyclan, Dewclan, and that Cityclan. They can't be everywhere on their border at once..."
She looked at the fading moon. "If I'm clever, and I know I am," she smiled in her friendly way, "from whatever side of their territory they began to patrol, their's no way they'll be able to scent us while the wind is still, and if we enter from the right point." She looked at the Tawnyclanners and mewed, "When you patrol, do you ever see Abyssclan?"

Mosspaw shrugged and mewed,
"I've never patrolled before. I became an apprentice a few suns ago."

Mistlight nodded understandingly and looked to the others.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:44 am

Sparrowhawk looked to the Tawnyclanners.

Sinewpaw butted in, "Well, It depends... Sometimes you can hear the claws before anything, since a stream sets our boundary there are many stones. So that helps but... But the thickets a good few fox lengths away from the border so... its fifty fifty..."
(OOC:My memory is bad Crying or Very sad)
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:51 am

Gingerleaf mewed, thinking,
"If the morning patrol starts at the Tawnyclan side..." he shook his head. No, that was stupid. Gingerleaf licked his chest fur a bit then began to pad off.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 am

"Well, I think we should get moving," Mewed Sparrowhawk, "If we keep talking throughout the night we'll be marching across the territories with whole clans looking for us, we can talk on the way." He stood and stretched.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:02 am

Gingerleaf looked back and mewed (a chuckle in his voice),
"Where does it look like I'm heading?" and he kept walking towards Abyssclan.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:05 am

Sparrowhawk jumped up and flicked his tail, He didn't know much about this Gingerleaf, but he liked his spirit. "The prophecy has begun," He told himself, Sinewpaw hot on his paws.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:17 am

Mistlight glanced at her fellow Darkclanners and smiled. Her gaze rested on the kits from Tawnyclan and she mewed to the parents,
"You ready?" Being a medicine cat, she cared.

Mosspaw looked at Sparrowhawk then at the other Tawnyclanners.
"We're going on a Quest," she mewed happily, and she followed Sinewpaw as fast as she could.

Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: