The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

CLOSED The Questers Come

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED The Questers Come - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED The Questers Come

Post by Longstorm Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:18 am

Gingerleaf looked around and counted all of the other cats - Mistlight, Blackpaw, Sparrowhawk, Sinewpaw, Hollypaw, that Mosspaw, the white she-cat the new queen, and the other queen with her two kits... That was eleven, including him! Did Starclan, or whoever sent the dream, really mean for so many cats to go?

OOC: We're missing: Garnetheart, Bluepaw, and Icepaw.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 am

Hollypaw glanced at Snowfeather nervously. "Well, I had a dream from Starclan as well." After Gingerleaf's little speech, Hollypaw thought about it. Nothing came to her, as she didn't learn much about clans yet nor their legends or past. She looked around with wide green eyes at the cats. "So many!" she breathed extremely quietly. "A shattered stone? Well, I haven't heard of such thing, but perhaps it is not in the Clan territories, perhaps it is somewhere else?" she suggested.

OOC: Are the traitors in the prophecy the Exiles? Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:47 am

OOC: *Drumroll* Garnetheart's BACK! I'll come up with a logical explanation later.
IC: A curious white head poked through the bushes. "Pigeonwing?"
Pigeonwing turned, she knew that voice.
"GARNETHEART!" she almost yowled, running up to her lost mate. The two started purring. They purred until another familiar voice spoke up. "Mother!"
"Silverkit! Redkit! You're safe!" The family came together for a while, licking each other until Garnetheart spat out a mouthful of his kits' fur.
"That's enough purring now." Garnetheart said affectionately. "Now let's try and figure out why we had this dream. I have a feeling it might have something to do with a moon, a lost moon... but yet, not the moon."
OOC: Hopefully I didn't reveal too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:48 am

OOC: I'm in the middle of a apprentice ceremony and my cats are getting apprenticed, those who are supposed to be here so they will kinda be late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:51 pm

OOC: Blue, just bring them! You can justify their disappearances after the fact.

IC: Gingerleaf took a step back. All of these cats and only two from him own clan...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Sinewpaw hissed angrily at Garnetheart, "Everyone's been worried sick about all of you!"
He definatly had been listening to Lokistar who was scared and talked constantly about them.

Sparrowhawk was in obvious deep thought, hey, he was a tom after all. (lol)
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:53 am

OOC: I figure Blue will bring her cats soon... And I'm not sure if the Exiles have anything to do with this...

IC: Snowfeather mewed,
"Hollypaw?" She came out of the long grass. "I think I... well, it's silly. 'Shattered stone', see, it reminds me of a story I was once told."
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:09 am

Bluepaw stayed in the shadows, afraid of what all those cats were doing. There were so many cats out there!

OOC: I can't say anymore because I don't know what to do about Icepaw. He doesn't know where Moonfall is. He's new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:58 am

OOC: Let's just say Blackfire mentioned it.

IC: Blackfire looked at Snowfeather and mewed,
"What? What is it?"

Snowfeather cleared her throat and mewed,
"My mother told me that long ago, her grandmother's grandmother's grandmother was out hunting...."
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 am

Pigeonwing leaned closer, Silverkit and Frostkit twitched their ears.
Garnetheart curled his tail around Whisperkit, who was whimpering softly in the presense of so many new cats.
"And I was going to be medicine cat apprentice!" Whisperkit meowed to her father.
Garnetheart licked her fur. "Be still, Whisperkit. You're still two moons away from your ceremony."
OOC: Technically Garnetheart's kits should be four moons old by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:48 am

"Blackfire's there?" Bluepaw murmured with disbelief. What was her clanmate doing with all those cats?

"Yeah, and what are you doing here?" Icepaw hissed from behind her. She spun around and came face to face with the furry white apprentice. Icepaw's tail lashed as he circled her. "Well?" he asked, his eyes cold with suspision.

Should she tell?

Icepaw's mind went back to the dream he had. The place called Moonfall. "What is this place anyway?"

"This... is Moonfall."

"Moonfall?" he muttered, "Then... did you have a dream as well?" Could Bluepaw also be part of it? What was this whole thing about?

"Y...Yes. I had a dream from StarClan," she admitted.

"StarClan? So that's where that starry-furred cat came from."

"So, we are all going to Moonfall and we are all part of it?" Bluepaw meowed, maybe a little too loudly.

"Shhh..." Icepaw hissed, but it was too late. Someone would have heard her by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:22 am

OOC: Blueshadow, why did you post the same thing twice?

IC: Hollypaw leaned closer, intent on hearing Snowfeather's story. She smiled, keen on learning something important.

Redkit rubbed his cheek on Pigeonwing, his mother. His gray and white fur glistened silver and blue-gray in the moonlight, and the orange dash on his chest was darkened by the shadow of a tree. His green eyes sparkled and widened at so many cats, as well as being told a story. He loved stories so much, he would pass up a chance to cause trouble for one. The four moon-old tom shuffled his paws and tripped over them, tumbling into a Dewclan she-cat.

"Youch!" Hollypaw yelped as she was knocked onto the earth. "Look where you're...." she stopped when she looked down at a kit. "Oh, sorry. Watch where you're going next time, 'kay?" she mewed softly.

"O-OK," Redkit nodded and quickly scrambled back to his family. "Sorry, I'm Redkit, by the way." he apologized. he felt stupid for doing that. He wasn't usually this apologetic. He was usually ignorant, mean, etc.

OOC: Oooohhhhhhhhh, Redkit gets a little character change! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:41 am

"Redkit!" Pigeonwing snapped. "Stay close to us. You don't know if these cats are safe to be around yet."
"Pigeonwing, I don't think that'll work on Redkit or Silverkit," Garnetheart purred at his mate, "They're too strong-willed, like their father."
Silverkit puffed out her chest in pride.
"Humility!" Frostkit meowed.
Silverkit flattened her fur. She wished Frostkit would be a little less sticky to the rules that Pigeonwing taught, humility, responsibility, who needs those when you're going to be a warrior, anyway?
OOC: I wish I was a cat. Then no one would be yelling about humility. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Redkit growled in annoyance. Why did he have to have a sister that was a rule-obsessed brat? Well, he was a brat, but not that kind of brat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:01 pm

OOC: I got the humility idea from the Guardians of Gahoole 1st book, when this owl flies down to one of the characters and says 'Humility check, dear.'
IC: Frostkit's ear twitched, she could feel her two siblings' eyes on her. Well you can't blame me! Whisperkit's born all scared, and you don't mind!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Flame of Souls wrote:OOC: Blueshadow, why did you post the same thing twice?

OOC: One of the few flukes in the system known as 'forumotion'.

IC: Snowfeather smiled a small smile for the kits then continued,
"She was out hunting," she repeated, "it was later on in the day. It had been a hot day, so the prey was only going to come out in the late evening. So there she was, hunting. She was near the Grassland," she gestured to the patch of green beyond the Moonfall, the nice piece of territory that belonged to no one. "And suddenly, she scented many cats! She didn't know where they were from, but they all had very larger claws... There had to be at least 60 cats walking by... And each one of them carried of piece of moonlight..."
Snowfeather cat-blushed. "Well, it was really pieces of rock, but they caught the moonlight like the dew catches sunlight. Anyways, they went towards what's now Abyssclan, and she lost sight of them after that."

"Wait, wait, wait," Blackfire mewed. "What is now Abyssclan?"

Snowfeather nodded.
"Yes. Abyssclan didn't exist when my ancestor saw this."

Blackfire fell silent, nodding.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:20 am

Brambleleaf could hear voices and could scent cats from just about every clan. She swiftly made her way towards them, the weight was hard on her paws and she was forced to walk. When she arrived where the voices were she meowed, "Hello?" She wasn't sure if these cats were here for an ambush or not.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:48 am

OOC: Admin RPed her arriving for you...

IC: Gingerleaf looked thoughtful.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:15 am

((Ah K, sorry.))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:29 am

OOC: Sorry, I didn't realize I posted twice.

IC: Icepaw lashed his tail and stepped out of the shadows. "No!" Bluepaw hissed, "They could be planning an ambush." As soon as his muzzle peeked out, he dived back into the shadows, irritated with Bluepaw despite knowing what she meant. "How long do you want to wait then?" he growled.
"We will just sit here till we know what they are doing."
"What?" he muttered, "You are going to stay here till who-knows-when they will tell you what's going on? Have you got bees in your brain?" Bluepaw flushed. "It's better to be safe. You never know what they could be up to. We can't fight them. We haven't even been trained."
Icepaw hissed in annoyance and waited, listening impatiently. 'Could someone just tell us what's going on so we don't have to rot with the leaves over here!' he thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:00 am

OOC: Guys, please wait for me, seriously! Shocked

IC: Hollypaw listened to the story intently. She stared at Snowfeather for a bit when she mentioned the pieces of rock that caught the moonlight, and when she mentioned 'what was now Abyssclan'. Then, she felt that it was rude, so she looked away, and saw Brambleleaf. She bounded to the queen, and greeted her. "Hi Brambleleaf! Why are you here? Did you have a dream as well?" Hollypaw also wondered why Starclan would want a pregnant queen to fulfill a prophecy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:42 am

Pigeonwing turned when she heard some mewling, and saw two young cats, apprentices, one blue gray and the other white.
"Come out, you two," she said gently. "Nobody's going to eat you. We're all in this quest together."
Silverkit stared at the two apprentices, while Whisperkit huddled closer to her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Redkit noticed the two apprentices and ogled at them, as if they were some cats that flew down from the moon. "Who are you?" he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Gingerleaf saw the blue apprentice and mewed,
"Hey, I think I recognize you..."

OOC: Blue, Gingerleaf, Blackfire, and Mistlight are all here, and all Darkclan.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Earlier, Blackfire had mewed to Gingerleaf,
"It's Blackfire now."
Now, he looked at the two apprentices in the long grass. "Bluepaw, Icepaw," he mewed sternly. "Come out here."

Snowfeather glanced at the two apprentices but continued,
"Sooo... We should head to Abyssclan, then?" She had been shy earlier, but she was quickly finding her way back to her flirtatious self.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top