The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Longstorm Roams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Longstorm Roams Empty Longstorm Roams

Post by Longstorm Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:57 am

Walking, walking, walking. Breathing, cursing, thinking. Thoughts, thoughts race through the mind of the lost. Of the forgotten. Shadows of what was once life flit around the eerie glowing memories, perhaps hoping, wishing for some solidity for themselves.

Taking all, giving nothing back. Keep the best for yourself, wish the worst for everyone else.

"Let them all burn," she whispered harshly, her claws sinking into the ground with each treacherous step she took. "Let them all fall. Let them... Feel... Feel..." The she-cat stopped, hissing in frustration. Words from a thousand different voices spoke in discord, in unison:
"Agony... Despair... Nothing..." One of the voices laughed softly. "Let them die..."

Longstorm laughed, an eerie, screeching noise, something akin to a mix of a harsh cackle and a harsh shriek of a twoleg monster.
"And let them meet us here!"
Longstorm began to move in a strange way, something like a mesmerizing dance. Her tail slowly curled and uncurled, her front paws left the ground now and then, her nose pointed to the blackened abyss the dead ones called 'sky'.
She had done this before. Two hundred years ago, she had danced in the pale, clouded moonlight, praying to the darkness for strength, and power.

It was said that such prayers no longer worked, now that Starclan had moved, now that the Forest of Darkness had been dragged away.
But Longstorm could feel otherwise. Oh, she could taste it. There, here, below her and above, the smallest of things everywhere. And she was part of it.
"Or are you," another voice chuckled. "I thought that only worked for the living, young apprentice."

Longstorm stopped her dance, her claws unsheathing.
"I can live again," she yowled, foam dripping from her mouth, her beautiful pelt becoming torn, dripping blood and pus. "I will wield my wrath on my thousand descendants! They will wish they had never been kitted!"
Longstorm spun around, and in the distant, a faint, blue light shone. "Starclan," she yowled, "I will have my one favor!" She cackled gleefully. "The one you promised me SO long ago. I will claim it!"
The crazed she-cat laughed - then her expression turned to terrified as her weaker personality took over. She wailed in fear and agony, then ran off, her screams making all who dwelled in the Dark Forest shiver.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top