The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Ceremony of the King

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ceremony of the King Empty Ceremony of the King

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Boneless, deep within the cellar, stood when she realized she didn't hear the sounds of fighting echoing down the dusty corridors.
"Guess I better go and see," she murmured.
When she emerged from the Mender's Den and approached the others, what she beheld was a sight to see.
Sinface, the Warrior Loveless had begged her to spare, was standing atop the slope of their camp, the body of Shadowstar only paces ahead of him.
The Powerfuls were around him and the remaining members of Abyssclan were looking on in what must have been reverence - as strained as it looked.
"What in the Above..." She padded forward in wonder, walking up to the Choosings in the back of the group.
"Bitter," she mewed softly, "What has happened." She really hadn't expected it to turn out so well.

Back to top Go down

Ceremony of the King Empty Re: Ceremony of the King

Post by Runfast Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Sinface was looking down at his father's blood. It was indeed very unbelievable to know the great King lifeless, even more so the fact that Sinface had killed him.
And now I'm in the beginning stages of my coronation - very strange indeed. The to-be-King heaved a great sigh, looking at the ceremonial claws that were older than any cat present - well, maybe not the Powerfuls, but still. The claws had intricate carvings and dark colors that seemed permanent. He would have to ask his uncle (the only Powerful he felt somewhat comfortable around) about the history of said claws.
Sinface looked up suddenly as the clouds parted from the moon, bathing the Abyssclan camp in silver light.

Grace couldn't help but gasp as the black tom shown ebony in the moonlight. Tonight is the night of great things, I take it.
Dauntless was on the verge of freaking out. Dead King, sudden new King, Servants standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Warriors. All so new!!!

OOC: I think the spirit of Shadowstar will be waiting for Sinface. ANy takers?
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 pm

OOC: Works for me - dream sequence at the top of the hill/Goldfur/Above?

IC: Bitter looked at the she-cat. "The poison was a nice touch." He then nodded to the front of the crowd. "The Powerfuls declared Sinface the heir, and now he is to be 'brought before Scourge' - whatever that means - and given his lives." His amber eyes were still dark, even in the pale moonlight. "But I'm more interested in what happens next," he finished softly.
Cunningheart was in the same mindset as Bitter, even if she didn't hear what he said. It was probably safe to say that everyone wanted to know what would happen next. How long would Sinface last, were the changes he intended to make for the better, and would the sister Clans survive the transition?
And will I advance the ranks, that, oh that was on everyone's mind no doubt. There were no Protectors, the King had no mate, relations with Cityclan were poor, there was no Mender - so many paw-prints to fill.

As the moon broke free of the clouds, Searingeyes padded forward with a small, blue stone in his mouth. He set it in the near-dry puddle of Shadowstar's blood, rolled it around, then picked it up in his paw (OOC: It's sticky, so it makes sense).
"Son of Shadowstar, heir to the throne of Abyssclan and future Protector of the Sister Clan; by blood you will be broken and by blood you will be remade. As you stand before us, you bear no name," using the paw that did not hold the stone, he smeared Shadowstar's blood on the Heir's face. "May Scourge take pride in your actions, and return you to us as King." Searingeyes touched the bloody stone to the tip of the Heir's nose - the black tom collapsed.

Cunningheart took a step back, despite herself. She could her the murmurs of her Clan, sneaky whispers and conspiring looks. Taking all the courage she had made over the many years of her life, she pushed past her fellow Warriors and would have pushed past the Powerfuls - but they had vanished. Sinface (that's not his name anymore) was unprotected, so Cunningheart would protect him until he returned as King.

OOC: New topic for dream sequence - the Powerfuls slid off back into the underground den while everyone was staring at Sinface, btw. Whoever chooses to protect Sinface will be the new Protector - hey, Loki? In the territories topic "Loveless followed a voice", I think Loveless should lead Terra and the four kits to the surface.... Think one of your kits will want to protect the new King while he sleeps?
That'd be pretty epic - an uber young Protector with an old Protectr... Cool Cool Cool
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:14 pm

OOC: Wrks 4 me...

The nameless tom had felt fear in the moment Searingeyes had touched the icy stone to his nose - all of his strength was gone in a flash and he knew no more.

Dauntless gasped as the Heir fell. "Is he dead!?!?"
Grace crept forward - "It doesn't look like he's breathing..."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:36 pm

OOC: Yes i'd like that! btw would Switchblade be included in this at all? Just a stupid question haha cos' at the moment he's just an ember of, ain't he?
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:14 am

OOC: He'll be in it - the new topic (just in Abyssclan) says Switchblade will be an observer with the other Powerfuls.

IC: Boneless padded forward but stopped - she didn't want to get too close. Maybe she'd ruin something or other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:29 am

OOC: Here it is: Next Topic - boo
WHERE ARE YOU, MEANY - YOUPOST NEXT - I CAN'T!!!... or LS or Switchy, or Loki - somBADY.

IC: Dauntless backed away from the Heir, frightened.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:33 am

Cunningheart snarled at those who came near, eyeing them all threateningly.

Paleclaw was pacing a short ways away. He just wanted it all to be over with - the sooner the better.
Above, I wish I knew what was going to happen next.

If anything, Cunningheart was protecting Sinface - traitor, traitor - from Hopeless. She wanted the Warrior to die - she would rule Abyssclan! She was best for them, she had been oppressed just like the rest of them, she knew what it had been like, and she'd seen Shadowstar lead them - Hopeless knew how to lead!
Screw blood! Forget tradition (apparently we don't HAVE any) - let who was the rightful leader lead.
If only that damned fat she-cat would get out of the way...
Though, in her heart Hopeless knew this battle was lost regardless of her temporary leader-lust-insanity-hype.

Bitter didn't want to just hang around. He turned to Boneless and murmured, "Come with me,"
and padded off to the Mender's den.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 am

Razorclaw looked down at the sleeping "prince" hungrily. One quick swipe, that's all it would take. One. Quick. Swipe.
Damn that Cunningheart! Why does she have to ruin everything? He snarled at her, tail lashing.

Snarlgag sighed. So much for being leader.
He hissed at Cunningheart.

Charmless sat huddled, but Luckless was pacing back and forth, reinforced claws clacking.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 am

In his sleep, the Heir twitched, but was still very far gone.

At the far entrance, Loveless was so very happy to see his home. He could hear the mutterings of his Clan, but they must have been at the head of the camp near Shadowstar's... former den. Loveless sighed. "I... don't really know what's happening now, but..." He padded towards the noise.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:01 am

The kits couldn't contain their excitement as the scents of other cats filled their noses.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 am

Terra followed closely, feeling a bit nervous - what would they see when they rounded the corner? - but she was feeling insanely curious. As they padded along she could smell different things from the different dens - one that must be hidden smelled like youth, but it was a stale scent. Another den was very open and smelled of stone. A third smelled strongly of strange plants.
Yes, Terra had heard legends and rumors of the sister Clan's daily life, but she had so many questions! It was a wonder she could stay silent.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 am

They rounded the corner and Loveless stopped to take in the sight. The whole patrol (minus Viletongue the oddly friendly ghost) was there, alive, with all of the Servants and Choosings - all except Colorless and Fire - where had they gone?
He scented Bitter and Boneless's living scent wafting from the Mender's den, and the many bodies to the left were gruesome - but where was Sinface?
As more clouds parted from the moon, he could see that this group of cats weren't speaking: they were looking at something, and when Loveless crouched he could see what through their legs.
"Sinface!"
He padded forward quickly - he heard Dauntless gasping, "Loveless! You're back - who's this?" Grace looked where Dauntless was looking - "Loveless! Where have you been?"
Loveless ignored the questions and asked his own; "Is my brother okay?"
Grace paused; "I... think so - and hello to you too. 'How are you, Grace? Warriors give you a tough time?' 'No, Loveless, I take down half my Clan every day so it was no trouble at all.'" She was glowering at the tom, but he expression changed when she saw the kits and other she-cats. "Hi, there."

The Heir twitched again.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 am

Fresh who was distracted by the twitching Heir went over towards him.

Torn trotted up to Grace unlike Thistle and Bark who waited fearfully by mom and said,
"I'm Torn!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:37 am

Cunningheart snarled bitterly at everyone - "Stay back." She didn't trust Loveless in this moment; he was the second Heir, if he killed Sinface then he would become King. She scented the new tom and looked down - and was shocked to see a kit. "...Who's kit?" She relaxed - the only visible sign of this was that a slight bit of her neck fur smoothed, but her tone was the same.
He looked nice. "This is the King," she said in a warning voice.

Paleclaw noticed the commotion and his fur bristled on his neck. "Who's this," he growled, looking at the large, fluffy she-cat. Like so many others, he though she was much older than she was.
His gaze went to the she-cat and - kits? Paleclaw snarled at the mother, not liking her at the moment.

Terra suddenly crouched and snarled back fiercer than anyone had heard her do. The words that came out of her mouth were an even bigger surprise. "Take one step nearer and I'll have you eat your own eyes so you can see me tearing you guts out!"

Despite himself, Paleclaw took a wary step back.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 am

Suddenly, Razorclaw snapped at the kit, pouncing forward as Cunningheart was distracted. He made no sound, but he was ready to fight past Cunningheart and maybe hurt a kit (maybe) to become the King - wouldn't that show how bad he was? How strong? YES.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:04 am

Corrupt looked warily around the camp clearing, feeling unsettled with the large, menacing cats that were barely scattered around. Her eye finally rested on Paleclaw (I'm saying eye because the other is blind, durp at it's best!) " I should be saying the same thing to you," She retorted in sarcasm. " I'm Corrupt," she answered, giving a hostile swish of her striped tail.

OOC: Why is it that they think Corrupt is older then Terra? It's like saying, "i'm not fat, just fluffy!"
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:18 pm

"King!" purred Fresh and he stood looking admiringly down on the, presumably sleeping tom.
As Razorclaw had jumped and snapped, Fresh gave a startled gasp and then puffed out his fur in a vain attempt
to look dauntingly, bigger. Instead he looked like he'd been dipped in water and then blown dry with high pressure winds.
He spat and jumped about angrily, "Prepare for doom!" He spat unnecessarily and squared up the very much so bigger tom than he.
If this tom was the king.... and the king was a sleep, why should he be attacked?

Torn turned and hissed a angry: "Yeah, don't speak to ma' like that!"
Thistle stuck his tongue out and Bark gave a terrifying hiss.

OOC:
Ceremony of the King Z
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:48 pm

OOC: HAHAHAHAH! Awwwww... You've killed me. That's the greatest picture ever. Razz

IC: Paleclaw sighed, growled and turned away, glaring over his shoulder as he padded off.
Courage, for a kit... and a she-cat...

Terra stayed crouched and spat furiously at the tom's back, growling low, tail lashing.
"Hmm..." Her fur smoothed and she sat up, licking her chest fur then licked the three toms' heads in turn.
"My brave Warriors," she purred.
Her head snapped up when she she saw a large gray tom leaping towards Fresh - her gaze was so fixed on Fresh and her mind stuck on getting to him that she didn't notice the large white she-cat behind him.

Cunningheart growled low in her throat (to the kit it probably sounded like distant thunder because of the size difference) and lashed out her sharpened, reinforced claws at his face. Her face was pulled back to its ugliest, eyes narrowed, nose scrunched, teeth bared and ears flattened.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:01 pm

https://2img.net/h/i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k633/kateycakex/aww.gif

IC: Loveless didn't have time to move as he watched Razorclaw attack Cunningheart and Fresh - "NO!" He jumped forward, not knowing what the hell he was doing.

Grace had smiled at Torn, been impressed by the new she-cat, and had spun to see what everyone else had gasped at. "Loveless, DON'T!"
Dauntless's jaw dropped.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Razorclaw paused when he felt Loveless collide with his flank. He kicked back at the smaller tom's chest with reinforced claws and was then b!tch-slapped by the very large claws of Cunningheart - he screamed in pain as her claws tore through his face and his left eye. He scrambled away, crying in pain, still lashing out.

Snarlgag rolled his eyes.
"Idiot."
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Fresh decided to hop and head butt the tom but bounced off as he collided with the tom's shoulder, before he scrambled away and consequently thought that it was he who had chased him off. So he puffed out his chest for good measure.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Loveless yowled as the dog tooth claws tore through his chest as he was flung back. He landed in an untidy heap on the ground, gasping for breath as he bled.

Dauntless ran to Loveless (she being so in love with him) and Grace ran to Fresh, making sure he was okay.

It was at this point that the Heir was waking up. His eyes had begun to crack open to see a large figure next to a small one, both of them shining silver as a dark entity leaped at them, and they both valiantly fought back - for him.
The Heir let out a loud gasp for breath when he realized he wasn't really breathing, and he stumbled to his feet, baring his teeth, a little disoriented.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Cunningheart's lip quirked as she watched the kitten show bravery against Razorclaw. So tall that she could, she boxed Razorclaw (her leg right over Fresh's head), dispatching him.
She looked back at Sinface (if that was even his name these days) as he woke. "King," she dipped her head to him.

Terra had bounded forward and was very relived to see the evil cat thrown back and Fresh perfectly okay.
"Oh..." She saw Cunningheart. "Thank you, Cunningheart," she gasped.

Paleclaw padded forward to see his cousin. "Sinface," he mewed. "What happened?"

Searingeyes and the Powerfuls emerged from their underground den. The sleek brown tom padded up to the crowd and mewed directly to Sinface, "Heir - you have been chosen by Scourge."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:25 pm

The Heir nodded.

Loveless looked past Dauntless and smiled faintly when he heard Searingeyes's announcement. "Good," he mewed weakly.

Not waiting for anyone else to speak, the Heir mewed, "I speak my true name, now."
Soulvoider's eyes widened - he wasn't supposed to take a name until he had all of his lives, they'd told him that many times.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top