The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

The Graduation of Scream/ The Warrior Ceremony of Moan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Graduation of Scream/ The Warrior Ceremony of Moan Empty The Graduation of Scream/ The Warrior Ceremony of Moan

Post by Meany Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Shadowstar, leader of Abyssclan, looked down on his Choosing with pride.
"You're finally ready," he purred eerily.
Scream, now nearly five moons, sat up straight, beaming with pride. He was to be sent on a secret mission: he was to be the second spy of one of the Clans.
See, each Clan was supposed to have at least two spies. Darkclan had two, Moonclan (as far as they knew) had two, Tawnyclan had many, but Dewclan only had one. It was time to change that.
"What is your name," Shadowstar demanded, leering over him threateningly.
"Brownie," Scream answered without wavering.
"Where are you from," Shadowstar demanded.
"The City."
"What's your History?"
Scream looked at him.
"I don't know my father. My mother found two kits and decided to take care of them with me, her only kit, but a dog killed her. The dog chased us but his two-leg stopped him. Now we're lost in the forest, please help us!"
Shadowstar nodded, pride glowing from his icy eyes.
"You begin immediately. Go now, with these kits." Scream nodded and picked up Bramblekit, Tigerkit following. The exited via Shadowstar's back entrance and they left the camp.

Shadowstar left his den to pad up to Moan. There were many things afoot, so he couldn't go through all of the traditions of a normal ceremony.
"Razorclaw," Shadowstar mewed to Moan's mentor.
Razorclaw came out of bowing to dip his head. "Is your Choosing ready?"
"Yes, Shadowstar. He killed a loner on the border." Shadowstar nodded and mewed aloud to the few present (others had been sent out to search for Defenseless)
"We meet here at Moonhigh for this Choosings's initiation into the rank of Warrior. Moan," he addressed him, "Do you vow to die for me, to die for this territory, and to die for the continuation of this clan? Do you vow to draw blood, to take teeth?"

OOC: "I swear by Those Below/Above" your choice.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

The Graduation of Scream/ The Warrior Ceremony of Moan Empty Re: The Graduation of Scream/ The Warrior Ceremony of Moan

Post by Runfast Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Sinface was itching to go out and search for Defenseless with his brother and Choosing, but other Warriors needed to be present for a Warrior Ceremony.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

The Graduation of Scream/ The Warrior Ceremony of Moan Empty Re: The Graduation of Scream/ The Warrior Ceremony of Moan

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:04 pm

"I swear by Those Below." He Mewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Tigerfrost was present since he needed to be there as a witness and to call out Moan's new name, but he really wanted to be out with the evening border patrol...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Shadowstar mewed,
"Then I give you your Warrior name. You shall be known as Moanfang. May you always bring anguish to your enemies, and may you one day take a vow for blood, and a vow for teeth."

Razorclaw yowled,
"MOANFANG, MOANFANG!" And nodded to the new Warrior. After yowling that he mewed, "Come on, we need to find that Servant!"

Shadowstar nodded then also mewed,
"Moanfang - you should consider joining the evening patrols after this." With that said, the leader returned to his den where Woebringer would be waiting.

OOC: Not ALL of the Warriors are searching for Defenseless. We still need Warriors in camp.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Tigerfrost ran out of the camp, ready to re-join Viletongue and Snarlgag on the border.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top