The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

The three kit ceremony!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The three kit ceremony! Empty The three kit ceremony!

Post by Loki Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:47 pm

" All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting. Brownie,Bramblekit and Tigerkit," Daystar slapped his tail on the side of the tall rock for them to come closer. "This is a proud day for Dewclan, by naming apprentices we show Dewclan will survive and remain strong. Tigerkit from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Tigerpaw."

Grimclaw, you are ready for an apprentice, you will be Tigerpaws mentor. I know you will pass on your strength, wisdom, self control to Tigerpaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of Dewclan."

The clan, led by Whitehare, chanted, "Tigerpaw, Tigerpaw, Tigerpaw!"
Tigerpaw ran up to touch noses with him.

(OOC: Who actually plays Grim?)

Daystar nodded, "Bramblekit, from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Bramblepaw". he nodded happily at the young tom.

"Maplejay, you are ready for an apprentice, you will be Bramblepaw's mentor. I know you will pass on your Stealth, intellect and skill to Bramblepaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of Dewclan".
Bramblepaw's name was chanted out, led by Maplejay.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The three kit ceremony! Empty Re: The three kit ceremony!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:21 pm

OOC: Wait, is this before or after the Gathering?
IC: "Tigerpaw! Grimclaw! Bramblepaw! Maplejay!" Raggedwisp chanted, very behind time from the crowd. But hey, he was really old, and old people had slow reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 pm

OOC: Isn't Hollypaw on the quest?

IC: Bramblekit jumped up and down like a frog. "Yay! I'm an apprentice now!" he looked at Maplejay expectantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:51 am

OOC: I play Grimclaw.

IC: Grimclaw looked pleased. Finally, an apprentice! He proudly padded up to Tigerpaw and touched noses with him.
"We'll start training soon," he whispered.

OOC: Hollypaw is on the Quest...

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:04 am

Tigerpaw couldn't restrain himself - he let out a wild whoop for joy and touched noses with Grimclaw.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 am

(OOC: sorry about the fail... it is now edited! btw, This is before, since Whitehare ain't here after the gathering...)

Daystar jumped down next to brownie.

"Spirits of StarClan," Went on Daystar," you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he will be known as Brownkit, for he has proven his loyalty to you and I by bringing Bramblepaw and Tigerpaw home, and is an honored member of Dewclan. "

He rested his muzzle on Brownkit's head.
A cat began to call out the newly named kit's name but Daystar silenced them.
"Brownkit, from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Brownpaw."

Daystar then looked sad," Throughout the disappearance of cats, I am sad to say that I cannot be sure of their return. It is near a gathering and I doubt these disappearances are justified. Hollypaw would have been a warrior today and I am going to swiftly mentor a new apprentice, I will be Brownpaw's mentor. I know I will pass on my leadership, knowledge and strength to Brownpaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of Dewclan."

Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:04 am

A shocked - yet pleased - expression spread on Brownpaw's face.
"I'm gonna be a warrior," he whispered excitedly.

OOC: Hailfur messaged me... He says he won't be coming on anymore! We need a Deputy!
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:49 am

OOC: Pardon...

IC: Brownpaw looked around the camp, ready to do anything for the camp - the Clan! For his friends!
The new apprentice smiled, glad to have a great mentor like Grimclaw. But when would they begin? He hoped it would be sooN!

OOC: Are Tawnyclan and Dewclan ever going to get a move on?
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:35 am

OOC: i guess this is a good place to start with mah kitteh

IC: Ravenswift padded into the clearing after a successful hunt on his own. He noticed immediately that a ceremony just happened, and he missed it. Looking closely from the fresh kill pile, he saw that it was an apprentice ceremony, I remember my apprentice ceremony he thought, smirking as he did, if only I could have seen them...
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top