The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Warrior/Apprentice ceremony and patrol return.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warrior/Apprentice ceremony and patrol return. Empty Warrior/Apprentice ceremony and patrol return.

Post by Loki Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Lokistar looked up expectedly as Tigerflame, Rainstorm, Wolfpaw, Ezziesong and Stormpaw returned. It was the day of the gathering.She Sighed not seeing the kits OR Garnetheart. Tigerflame padded up to her, "Abbysclan don't have them, they never mocked about it... but the clan need some good news..." he looked proudly at Wolfpaw.
"Good, did they cause trouble, They attempted to get weak birds to attack us."
Lokistar laughed with disbelief.
"I'm not even lying..." He smiled.
"I'll take your word for it," She purred turning and padding up onto the high log.
"Those who can catch their own prey join me here beneath the highrock."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Warrior/Apprentice ceremony and patrol return. Empty Re: Warrior/Apprentice ceremony and patrol return.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:59 pm

OOC: I am seriously confused herei thought my cat swiftstrike was on the patrol and does she go to the high rock too. Question Question Question

Back to top Go down

Warrior/Apprentice ceremony and patrol return. Empty Re: Warrior/Apprentice ceremony and patrol return.

Post by Runfast Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:11 am

OOC: Actually, Cunningheart jeered at them before running off... But nothing too specific. And why does Tigerflame hate us so much, excluding the obvious reason? Sounds like he's got bees in his pelt.

IC: Mosspaw padded out of the apprentice den, excited to be a part of a clan meeting!

OOC: She's still young. Cool
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:24 am

Swiftstrike sat down to see what the comsion was

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:27 pm

OOC: Sorry Swiftstrike lol, Were in a rush as We haven't done a gathering in... ages so todays the day...
IC:
Eventually everyone had appeared under the high rock. Solarstorm looked at his sister expectedly and Lokistar returned the curious gaze with a nod. "Mosskit, Join me." Lokistar mewed calling the kit over. " This is a proud day for Tawnyclan, by naming apprentices we show Tawnyclan will survive and remain strong. Mosskit, from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Mosspaw."

Lokistar paused and looked over the crowd of cats for a moment and then her eyes rested on a grey flecked tom, Rainstorm.

"Rainstorm, you are ready for an apprentice, you will be Mosspaw's mentor. I know you will pass on your courage, loyalty and wisdom to Mosspaw, and teach her the skills that will make her a brave warrior of Tawnyclan."

Rainstorm purred, "You can count on me." He mewed and padded up to Moss paw to touch noses with her.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 pm

OOC: I thought... Oh, wait, I see. Cool

IC: Mosspaw shivered in excitement, eyes shining at her new mentor. She was on the way to being a Warrior!
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Swiftstrike glanced over at the new apprentice she smiled inwardly she rembred the day she became one herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:12 am

Lokistar purred. "And previouse apprentice' please join me."
She waited for them, of course, Wolfpaw and Skypaw were the
first to join her. Wolfpaw was in front of him though.
"I, Lokistar, leader of Tawnyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend ( Him/Her ) to you as a warrior in ( His turn. Wolfpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Wolfpaw mewed confidently, "I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Wolfpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Wolfang. StarClan honors your Courage, strength and your Loyalty and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tawnyclan." Lokistar rested her grey mussle on his head.
In respect Wolfpaw licked her shoulder.

Tigerflame proudly shouted out his name, and the clan joined in," Wolfang, Wolfang!"
Lokistar raised her tail for silence. Skpypaw came forward, next would be Stormpaw.

"I, Lokistar, leader of Tawnyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in His turn. Skypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Skypaw shuddered with excitement, "I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Skypaw, from this moment on you will be known as Skyblaze. StarClan honors your bravery, strength and your Loyalty and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tawnyclan." Lokistar rested her grey mussle on his head.
In respect Skyblaze licked her shoulder.

"Skyblaze, Skyblaze!" Solarstorm shouted as the clan joined in.
"Now Stormpaw." Lokistar called him forth, next was Sunpaw.
"I, Lokistar, leader of Tawnyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in His turn. Stormpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:12 am

Pigeonwing was still fuming at Lokistar for not letting her search,but she joined in the cheer. "Wolfang! Skyblaze!"
OOC: Oh, and a spoiler, Garnetheart is actually blundering closer and closer to the Lowlands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:29 am

High above in the tangled trees, a very small he-robin watched the ceremony. A hawk looked at him like she planned on eating him, but the robin just glared at her and preened his chest feathers.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:03 am

Swiftstrike smiled and chanted along with everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:43 pm

OOC: sorry flame, We need to be as fast as we can so we can get to the gathering, you'll get 500 money points for me playing your character. BTW If your not keen on the name I'll change it.

IC:
Sunpaw blinked, obviosly the answers going to be, "I do." He said the last bit of his thought proudly aloud.
"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Sunpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Sunshift. StarClan honors your bravery, agility and your will and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tawnyclan." Lokistar rested her grey mussle on his head.
In respect Sunshift would lick her shoulder.

(OOC: Dayriser would lead the chant) Dayriser led the chant and everyone joined in, "Sunshift, sunshift, sunshift..."
"Strikepaw...." Lokistar mewed asking the apprentice forward.. (OOC: I didn't even know he was here until I looked at the Alegiances... Shocked so... who evers he is better rp him because I'll nick him for the plot if they don't... sorry)
Strikepaw looked at Lokistar expectantly is gaze looked towards his soon to be ex mentor, Silverstream.
She smiled looking at him. (Guess until someone claims her I'll nick her too, but beware. If your cats have not been played in at least a month I, may nick them or adopt them out. If your cat has been put in adoption and you want it back its 100 forum money points (under your avatar) which is the price of an animal at an adoption center)

"I, Lokistar, leader of Tawnyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend Him to you as a warrior in His turn. Strikepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Strikepaw mewed proudly, "I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Strikepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Strikefast. StarClan honors your Courage, strength and your Loyalty and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tawnyclan." Lokistar rested her grey mussle on his head.
In respect he licked her shoulder.

Silverstream chanted as did the others.
"Stormpaw... come forward," Lokistar mewed, finally... the last apprentice, Lokistar smiled warily ... she was getting too old for this.
"I, Lokistar, leader of Tawnyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in His turn. Stormpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

(OOC: What do you want his name to be Ezzie? BTW If your a moderator and you make a cat you cannot approve your own bio, unless its for your own clan. Because its hard! any who... lets carry on.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:26 pm

OOC: yay! double post! BTW right, I'll begin to post at the Gathering, and we'll carry on this so its happened JUST before. So after Stormpaw's warrior ceremony we headed straight to the gathering. Cats that will go to the gathering are: Lokistar, Ezziesong, Clifftail, Solarstorm, Leopardstorm, Dayriser, Silverstream ,Tigerflame ,Swiftstrike, Rainstorm,
Storm___(Stormpaw),Skyblaze, Wolffang,Strikepaw, Sunpaw.)
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:16 am

Sunshift glanced happily around himself.His brother was with him.He was going to the gathering!Nothing could get better........
Clifftail smiled happily at the new warriors.He remembered his cerimony.It wasn't so great.(flashback)
Cliffpaw sat alone in the noisy rain.His mentor mentioned that his cerimony today,but there was no one in sight.All of the clan were in their dens.Cliffpaw stared at his paws.First,it was his parents death.Now,it was his ceriomony that went wrong.He was going to catch his death out here.His fur was ruffled,his nose was running,and his fur was too wet.He couldn't scent anything in the Tawnyclan camp, and he was miserable.A small shape come out of the nursery.A larger shape came out and hurried the smaller one in.It's Lokilkit.......thought Cliffpaw.He turned toward the Leader's den,then saw a shape come out.He could see the thin shape of Tawnystar coming toward him."Cliffpaw?Why are you here?"
"I'm waiting for my ceriomony,"replied the apprentice.Tawnystar moved her weight and sat next to Cliffpaw.Cliffpaw enjoyed the warmth she shared.

OOC:Dewclan's not going to te gathering...........Hehehehehehehhe.e..................................

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:58 pm

OOC: yes we noticed lol
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:45 am

Admin wrote:OOC: sorry flame, We need to be as fast as we can so we can get to the gathering, you'll get 500 money points for me playing your character. BTW If your not keen on the name I'll change it.

IC:
Sunpaw blinked, obviosly the answers going to be, "I do." He said the last bit of his thought proudly aloud.
"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Sunpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Sunshift. StarClan honors your bravery, agility and your will and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tawnyclan." Lokistar rested her grey mussle on his head.
In respect Sunshift would lick her shoulder.

(OOC: Dayriser would lead the chant) Dayriser led the chant and everyone joined in, "Sunshift, sunshift, sunshift..."
"Strikepaw...." Lokistar mewed asking the apprentice forward.. (OOC: I didn't even know he was here until I looked at the Alegiances... Shocked so... who evers he is better rp him because I'll nick him for the plot if they don't... sorry)
Strikepaw looked at Lokistar expectantly is gaze looked towards his soon to be ex mentor, Silverstream.
She smiled looking at him. (Guess until someone claims her I'll nick her too, but beware. If your cats have not been played in at least a month I, may nick them or adopt them out. If your cat has been put in adoption and you want it back its 100 forum money points (under your avatar) which is the price of an animal at an adoption center)

"I, Lokistar, leader of Tawnyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend Him to you as a warrior in His turn. Strikepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Strikepaw mewed proudly, "I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Strikepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Strikefast. StarClan honors your Courage, strength and your Loyalty and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tawnyclan." Lokistar rested her grey mussle on his head.

Silverstream chanted as did the others.
"Stormpaw... come forward," Lokistar mewed, finally... the last apprentice, Lokistar smiled warily ... she was getting too old for this.

(OOC: What do you want his name to be Ezzie? BTW If your a moderator and you make a cat you cannot approve your own bio, unless its for your own clan. Because its hard! any who... lets carry on.

(Ahhh! Sorry, I've been gone for ages! I was hoping he'd be called Stormclaw.))
Stormpaw dipped his head confidently, "I do."
Ezziesong watched with a small twinkle in her eye.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:52 am

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Stormpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Stormclaw. StarClan honors your Courage, strength and your Loyalty and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tawnyclan." Lokistar rested her grey mussle on his head.

(OOC: TIME SHIFT!!! Alright the gathering is done and done. so no more posting in here I'll open up a new topic, it'll be the day after the gathering and opened in the "camp clearing"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top