The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Ceremony of the King

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ceremony of the King - Page 2 Empty Re: Ceremony of the King

Post by Loki Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:29 pm

"Did you see that mama?" Fresh squeaked, "I was like this, and then I went on and did this!"
He was performing spectacular, (for a kit), hops in the air.
Torn, Bark and Thistle came to join him.
"Wow," Mewed Torn in awe.
Bark nodding at his side, "If only we were there to finish him off! We'd have im' cwiying his eyes out!"
"Beggin' us fawr sparing hiz life!"

Though now, Fresh had his interests in what "The king" had to say...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Despairingcall clawed the ground - he could hear the robin, could understand it's words - he didn't have time for this, time to watch the Heir break the rules Scourge had laid down from The Above.
What has happened - why is Sarok here now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Speaking of the red-breasted bird, Sarok was perched on a thin twig at the edge of the territory.

When Searingeyes had spoken the word 'you have been chosen', the moon had begun to turn to blood. Searingeyes knew this - it was a sign. And end to many prophecies and the beginnings to even more.
Perhaps, then, the Heir is meant to name himself before the Eye of Blood...

Tigerfrost pushed to the front of the crowd, very interested in what was occurring - then he noticed the silvery clearing was slowing turning red. He looked up at the moon and gasped, "Bloodclan is watching!"

Cunningheart looked up as well, then smacked Tigerfrost with her tail. "Idiot -it mean Those Above approve of our new King."

Hopeless snarled at the moon, but her ears drooped. It was over.

Paleclaw looked up at the moon and felt jubilation - knowing his ancestors were so close, so caring, made his heart sing with joy. He never felt so humbled.
He looked back at the 'heir', waiting patiently to here what the new was going to say.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:43 pm

The Heir looked up at the staining moon and waited - as it reached its half-status, he strode up to the top of Shadowstar's - HIS - den.
"I am the Sin of Scourge, your King, your Protector. I am Scourge."
As Scourge - or Sin, he was thinking it over - looked around the camp he felt different. He hadn't gained any new knowledge or memories, per se, but everything seemed to have new meaning. New purpose.
He was ready to lead the Clan, and one day, he'd be ready to take on the stars themselves.

"Long live the King," Loveless murmured as he drifted. Dauntless pelted off to the Mender's den, hoping to find help there.
Grace looked up at the black tom with scars across his eyes and saw how different he was, the way he held himself. "Long live the King," she mewed tentatively.

Last edited by Runfast on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Cunningheart smiled a cat smile and yowled to the Bloodmoon, "Long live the King!"
Tigerfrost and eventually Paleclaw joined in, "LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE THE KING!"

Hopeless spat the call out once as she clawed the ground.
I'll do whatever my King says, she thought sadly.

Terra realized what she was witnessing. I've heard of coronations, but they're rare - I'm lucky. No one else in Cityclan has ever seen this.
"Long live the King," she mewed along, smiling when she saw Searingeyes. Terra leaned down to the kits around her paws and mewed, "This is Abyssclan's new King - we're going to talk to him soon, I should think."

Bitter, speaking to Boneless, looked out at Dauntless in surprise, a questioning look on his face.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:54 pm

"LONG LIVE THE KING!" Shouted Fresh.
"Long live the king," Mewled his brothers in unison although they were a little confused on what was exactly going on.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Despite his impatience, Despairingcall chuckled. "Typical," he mewed. The charcoal tom then padded off, the full Bloodmoon tinging pelt and making his scars glow.
He ran off into the night, calling out to Sarok in his own language.

Boneless looked at Dauntless and followed her, grabbing an herb wrap on her way out. Yes, she was good with healing herbs as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Switchblade didn't know whether to follow his father or not.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Scourge looked over his Clanmates, his subjects, with pride. They would rebuild. They would be stronger then ever before, and they would speak with the Sister Clan.
Yeah - the sister Clan. His thoughts were muddled - he was so tired.
Scourge raised his tail for silence and jumped off the top of the den.

Grace padded up to him and dipped her head low, not wanting to bow.
Scourge didn't mind and he nodded back to her. "There's..." He sighed as he saw Cunningheart and the kit. "Who's this," he asked anyone who could hear. He looked into the little tom's eyes and felt some gratitude.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:27 pm

"I'm Fresh," Fresh mewed for himself, "One of the four great warriors."
Torn, Bark and Thistle mewed in appreciation.
"And my brothers; Bark, Torn and Thistle."
In turn he pointed at an amber eyed dark brindle tom (Bark), A black tom with deep green eyes (Torn) and an odd eyed white tom (Thistle).
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 pm

The King nodded to the newcomers.
Scourge smiled slightly. "You protected me while I slept, didn't you... Fresh." His gaze flickered to Cunningheart. "You did as well, Cunningheart." He stood a bit more straight. "Such loyalty will rewarded." He looked to the others of the Clan and called, "I decree that the she-cat Warrior, Cunningheart, and this brave kit, Fresh, shall be my Protectors from this day forward until their deaths." He looked to the tom and she-cat. "Do you accept the position?"

Grace was surprised - "A kit protecting the King?"

Dauntless watched Boneless and Bitter tend to Loveless nervously.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Cunningheart stood to attention and nodded. "I accept, King." She looked down at the kit and murmured, "He means he wants you to be his second bodyguard, Fresh." She felt the kit deserved an explanation. "It's a huge honor for anyone, especially for you since you're so young."

Paleclaw looked at the kit in a new light. "Guess he did show great bravery, after all." He looked at Terra again, still not liking her. "What of his kin? We don't know who they are, or where they've come from - will you let them stay, King?" When he said 'kin' he meant his brothers, mother, and apparent cousin, the large she-cat.

Terra glowered at the Warrior.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Comprehension dawned on the kit's face as he looked up at Cunningheart and nodded happily at her explanation.
"I accept," He mewed nearly in hysterics.
His three brothers purred in awe.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Scourge nodded, "Then it is done." He set his chin atop both of their heads, one after the other. It was somewhat comical since he had to lean down to reach Fresh and lean up to reach Cunningheart.
What a pair they were!
Scourge looked at his cousin and narrowed his eyes. "Blood aside, wherever they may be from," he hissed, "they have shown loyalty. Fresh is staying, therefore his kin may stay as long as they like - perhaps even join our ranks." He stared down the lower-ranked tom. "Anything further can wait." His blue eyes seemed weary. "I will adjourn to my den," the Bloodmoon began to fade.
He mewed to his Protectors as he passed, "We will speak at sunrise."

Soulvoider looked to Searingeyes for guidance - the edge of their territory was alight!
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 am

Searingeyes quickly padded up to the new King.
"Foolish thing you did there," he murmured into his ear, "Be glad the Bloodmoon was present when you said your name... But there are more important things - right now, a platoon of cats created by Falsecall, the cat your father banished, are setting our territory on fire. What should we do." He didn't say ot as a question or frantically, just straight-forward because he was impatient and weary.

Tigerfrost called, "Cunningheart, Fresh! Cunningheart, Fresh! May they Protect forever!"

Cunningheart nodded to her former Choosing, purring happily. She looked down at the kit again and mewed, "It's good to see you again, Fresh - I didn't recognize you since you're so covered in mud," there was a tinge of amusement in her voice. "I'll show your family where they can sleep - you can sleep with them, if you like, or you can sleep in the Protector's den."

Terra was very proud of little Fresh - she was practically beaming. But she was tired, almost sleeping on her paws.

Bitter snarled as blood kept seeping through the cobwebs he applied to Loveless's wounds. You're not going anywhere, Prince.
"Find sappy leaves," he hissed to Boneless.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:12 am

Scourge's ears pricked up. "Falsecall," he growled softly. Indeed, there was a slight tinge to the air - but there was the scent of rain as well.
"Let them," he finally mewed. "If it gets too close, or the winds change too radically before the rain begins, we will venture to the top of the hill."

Grace nodded to Terra, "You must be proud."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:18 am

Razorclaw limped off to the Warrior's den.

Snarlgaga joined in with the calling of names and went off to the Warrior's den as well - it'd been a long day and an even longer night. He'd face everything there was to face in the morning.

Charmless and Luckless had joined in as well, and were as surprised as anyone to see a kit becoming the second Protector.
"Wow," Charmless whispered before she yawned. At the King's order, she went towards the Servant's den but was stopped by Luckless. "Let's sleep in the Nursery - it's a lot bigger and a lot warmer." Indeed, with rain on the air it was very chilly out.
Charmless mewed in weary agreement and followed her friend to the Nursery.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:39 am

Fresh felt a bit torn.
He looked to mom and then to his brothers who returned the gaze willingly.
More to the point he was hungry and he only new mum for that primarily.
He felt suddenly confused and sat there for a moment.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:27 am

Cunningheart could tell that Fresh was having a hard time deciding and mewed,
"The den will still be there tomorrow and the next day - there's no rush." She looked to Terra. "I'll show you where the Nursery is."

Terra mewed appreciatively, - "Are you coming, Fresh?" - and followed the large she-cat back down the 'L', gently corralling the kits to her. She looked back at Sinface (handsome face) once, shivering when she saw the bodies in the shadows.

Searingeyes's eyes glimmered in amusement.
"So be it." He looked to the bodies then to Soulvoider then to Switchblade. The brown tom padded up to Shadowstar's small body and gently picked it up. Not stopping, he padded out of the camp and into the shadows, heading up the hill to a secret tunnel.

OOC: Terra's a young, attractive she-cat... So if she seems to notice all the handsome young toms, don't be surprised - SOMEONE needs to.
And: There won't be a topic for the burials. Maybe a flashback in later times, but nothing for now.
The King is buried in the King's Hall. The Warriors in the Warrior Hall - all that.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:45 am

OOC: ashes to ashes, bones to paste you'll wither away in your resting place. Eternity in a wooden case, we all fall down Twisted Evil
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 pm

OOC: That was... odd.
IC: Fresh shook his head, he'd stay by the king and go with Cunningheart to the protector's den.
The smell of something odd was filling his lungs though along with the promise of rain.
He looked around him warily.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:36 am

OOC: XD, i got more things up my sleeve!

IC:

Corrupt, confused, followed Terra to the nursery. She didn't understand where she would possibly be able to be in all this commotion, but she still kept silent and moved onward
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:18 am

Cunningheart nodded to the kit. She marveled at the fact they were of different age yet of the same rank.
As she lead the small family to the Nursery, she looked to Corrupt and asked, "So... Decided to hang around?"
The white she-cat had seen Corrupt many times in her visits to Terra

Seeing him shake his head, Terra turned back to brush the side her her face against Fresh's affectionately.
"Then goodnight, my brave Warrior," she purred.
She looked at him one more time then went off.

Paleclaw sniffed the air and noticed a sharp, rusty tang to it. From the expression Sinface had taken when Searingeyes spoke to him and the way he'd sniffed the air, as Paleclaw had been watching, the pale Warrior knew the new King knew there was a fire in their territory.
But he's choosing to ignore it.
The tom scented the air again and noticed the smell of rain. He shrugged then went to the Warrior's den.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:06 am

Loveless coughed out blood as Bitter was rushing to stop the bleeding.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 am

Boneless didn't bother to snap at the tom for giving her an order. There wasn't time for that.
The crook-tailed she-cat pelted off to the Mender's Storage, skidding as she rounded one of the corners towards the nearest section. Naturally, the bindings would need to be closest in all emergencies.
She halted abruptly as to not collide with a small dip in the rock. In it was a few sticky stalks with a bit of water to keep it potent.
But those weren't important - there was a small stack of ready-to-use stalks. She grabbed the stack in a leaf and ran back up the ramp and out into the camp.
She spat them out and began to apply them to Loveless's chest.
Boneless looked over at Dauntless and snapped, "Go to your den - you won't be of any help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top