The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

CLOSED Brambleleaf with the questers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Brambleleaf with the questers - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Brambleleaf with the questers

Post by Ezziestar Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:09 am

((Sorry again guys.))
Brambleleaf stared at Mistlight, then Tala and back to Mistlight. Anxiety snapped at her like a fox's jaws and she felt helpless. What choice do we have? If I say no, I'll be left behind... but if I agree... Would that mean I'm turning my back on Starclan? "I'm... I'm not sure about this but," She began, almost in a whisper, she looked at her paws, before looking back up again, "We'll go."

Nightkit, Eaglekit and Dreamkit all stopped what they were doing. They turned their attention to their mother, "Where are we going Momma?" Dreamkit asked.
Eaglekit and Dreamkit slowly made their way towards their mother, Nightkit stayed where she was.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Brambleleaf with the questers - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Brambleleaf with the questers

Post by Runfast Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Mistlight nodded. "Great," she purred. She glanced out of the den at the miserable weather. "We should head out tomorrow - my home isn't too far from here." The gray she-cat looked back at the others. "I'll go out scouting soon."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:09 am

Tala sighed heavily, though not without some humor. "Well...don't keep us waiting forever; some of us don't have all the time in the world, you know?" She chuckled darkly at her grim humor.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu May 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Brambleleaf sighed as she began to groom Eaglekit first, and stopping Dreamkit from escaping. Little did she know, that Nightkit took the chance to slip out from where they were sheltered. Dreamkit noticed first, but didn't say anything, Maybe Nightkit needed to go and think... she did that a lot lately.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun May 12, 2013 3:14 am

Mistlight nodded, thinking of seeing if there was any food. She was glad the she-cats had agreed with her, but nervous that they - and she - would not be well-received in her home. Regardless, she would still try.

OOC: Should the topic be closed?
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat May 25, 2013 4:45 pm

((Yeah, unless we talk more to keep the cats in waiting.))

Brambleleaf had finished grooming Eaglekit before turning to groom Dreamkit, whom struggled to get away from her mother's caring grasp. Eaglekit looked around, and noticed Nightkit was gone, he began to search without saying a word. Where are you Nightkit? Where did you go?
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top