The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

The questers- to the Mountains and beyond

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The questers- to the Mountains and beyond - Page 3 Empty Re: The questers- to the Mountains and beyond

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:36 am

Feelings churned in Garnetheart's mind. Wariness, bitterness, anger, confusion. Why didn't anyone see? The rogue wasn't like others. If there was one thing Garnetheart hadn't brought up, it was the fact that he had detected the sickly sweet smell of blood on the rogue. It was faint, but blood nonetheless.
Pigeonwing herself felt her heart ache as her mate had just made himself look bad again. What was wrong with him? She readjusted the kit in her jaws and brushed her kits along with her tail.
Silverkit dragged her kit closer to Pigeonwing, stealing furtive glances at the rogue.
Frostkit sniffed. Now he's at it AGAIN. she thought.
Whisperkit huddled closer to Frostkit as they curled up to rest.

MEANWHILE
"How long are they going to BE here?" Anamacha growled, pacing back and forth in front of the cave floor.
"They can take as long as they want!" Fierie snapped. "As long as they don't come after our deer."
"What if they decide to take a chance and hunt down a fawn?" Lasair joined in.
Fierie flexed her powerful claws. "Then they'll learn just how strong the pack can be."

Back to top Go down

The questers- to the Mountains and beyond - Page 3 Empty Re: The questers- to the Mountains and beyond

Post by NKninja Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 am

Fallenwing watched the forest cats slowly walk away twards the mountain, " I don't want to sound weak, but I can't go through the mountains alone, who knows what's up there that wants to rip my hide off!" he thought quickly. " and they think of me as a threat! So what? Even though I was in the searclan territory for a while, it doesn't mean that im bad, does it?"

NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:11 pm

OOC: Were already at the mountain side.
IC: Sinewpaw looked sorry for the rogue and mewed pitifully, "Follow us, stay behind, and as soon as we pass a twoleg place... You need to leave us," He stretched, "Were going on a dangerous journey, that only conserns us." He had said the last part to himself and Mosspaw.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Brambleleaf still wasn't convinced, she tried her best to not stare at Sinewpaw with a gaping mouth and drop Eaglekit, who was starting to squirm about in her grasp. What?! You Tawnyclan Mousebrain! She wished to yowl at him, if the rogue followed, either he could pick them off one by one or he could be killed on the trip.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:40 am

OOC: Hurtful!!! Sad

IC: "I understand" the only thing Fallenwing had to say to the young cat.
Trailing far behind the large group of cats, fallenwing examined each cat slowly, who was nice who wasn't, the most tired, etc. But he mostly kept his ice blue eyes fixed on Cold.
He then walked away from the direction of the mountain, the scent of rabbit not far away. He began a hunting crouch when the rabbit was in sight. Then he leaped before the hare even could run, and snapped down hard on it's neck. with the sweet aroma of prey filling his nostrils, he walked back to the questers as quickly as he could.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 am

OOC: Are all my cats turning mean all of a sudden?
IC: Pigeonwing kept her 'wary stare' look fixed on the rogue. She continued walking.
(nothin much to say there)
MEANWHILE
Anamacha's green eyes widened in surprise as the cat he was watching. The new one, caught a hare. (or rabbit)
"Fierie!" he called, watching the Alpha bound out of the cave. "Look at that! I had no idea cats could catch things as big as themselves!"
"You idiot!" Fierie snarled. "What do you think they are, weasels? Cats can be like wolves, in terms of hunting capabilities anyway. Now unless they're coming up the walls to camp, SHUT IT!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 am

Nethertheless, Brambleleaf continued, making sure her kits were still in her eyesight.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:22 am

OOC: he just wants a friend.... Sad

IC: Fallenwing slowly padded up to Brambleleaf, making sure she didn't attack him like Cold did. When he was in front of the queen, he dropped the rabbit and nudged it to her " for you" he quickly mewed. Even though he was hungry himself, he thought that she would like it more.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 am

((Yes, But Brambleleaf has had trouble with a rougue/loner in the past... It'll be hard for her to trust, but I guess she could warm up to Fallenwing.))

Brambleleaf looked at the rabbit, she tried to speak around her squirming kit, "Thank you." Her eyes softened for the first time since the loner joined. She gently placed Eaglekit on the ground, he was mewling and dragging himself to his mother. Brambleleaf ate half of the rabbit, then pushed it towards Fallenwing. Eaglekit crawled to his mother's belly.
Nightkit and Dreamkit began squeaking, trying to call their mother as they too began to squirm about.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 am

OOC: I thot Fallenwing was EBUL, why is he so nice?
IC: Pigeonwing glanced back to watch the queen (that's you Ezzie) sharing the rabbit with the loner. She sighed and listened to the kit squeaking in her jaws.
Silverkit yowled as her kit suddenly kicked out. She sprinted towards her mother with her tail lashing furiously and her fur fluffed up until she looked like some giant fluffy egg.
Frostkit purred in a cattish laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 am

((XD I could imagine that... I should try drawing it sometime))
Nightkit soon joined her brother. Dreamkit squealed loudly, she tried to squirm free, more desperate now to get to her mother.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:31 am

OOC: you'll see GH... you'll see Surprised

IC: "Your welcome" Fallenwing purred, then ate the last of the rabbit that brambleleaf left. he then stood up, eyes fixed on the cats, I wonder where mine is he thought (thats a little spoiler to what shall come for him)
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:45 am

Brambleleaf purred as her kit, or those that was around her, suckling.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 am

Scorchpoint stayed near the other Abyssclannians, surprised that he hated this journey more now than he had earlier.
This is going to be a long walk, he thought grimly. He absentmindedly began to claw a wood-based bush, sharpening his reinforced claws neatly.
He looked at Dark and couldn't help but agree with him. Nothing exciting was occurring.

OOC: Stare, I guarantee that your cat will die if he comes up the mountains with us.

IC: Tala looked at the cats around her, seriously regretting her decision.
And why didn't I stay home? No reason? No reason at all? Of course, I had to pretend I was young and go off on an adventure! The very elderly she-cat sighed, stifling a cough. She probably wouldn't be returning from this Quest, not unless she aged backwards or some miracle like that.

Jace stayed where he was, pondering his thoughts quietly. Moonclan... Why were they so important?
Because something beyond any of us is going to happen? Jace shrugged to himself. No, that didn't exactly make sense...
The whole of Bloodclan took on four Clans and succeeded in winning, drove out the most powerful (as in connected to Starclan) Clan in the Cold Lands, and kept all the other Clans outside of their borders by threat alone...
So what could possibly be so bad that Bloodclan had to "team up" with their sworn enemies?
Jace shook his head. If anything, it all seemed like some lame test set up by their ancestors. "Unite or die," and all that crap.
Jace looked at the other Abyssclannians and wondered what they were thinking about.

Bluepaw and Icepaw quickly followed Blackfire, ready to take on a new task!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:28 pm

OOC: Nothing is guaranteed. Rules state, "No one else can kill your cat but you." That applies to Admins as well. So far Death hasn't done anything to hinder the journey, And as he IC promised. Deedie's kitty won't be staying long. Like Deedie said... Fallenwing only wants a friend... I'll warn death that before we reach the top of the mountains she can no longer be with us and her cat will return home.

IC:
Joy slowed up and began to clean her pelt. It had been so long since it was as beautiful and shiny as it was when she met him. Her ears flattened and she looked sadly down at her paws. What an eye sore! She cursed angrily, This isn't worth all of my effort can it? What does Moonclan have that Abbysclan do not?
She padded forward with ears burning. She wanted to be alone again and brood about her problems away from the pessimistic crowd.

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:27 pm

OOC: it is true that you have no right to kill my cat without me accepting it. and FW will not be here long, maybe halfway up the mountain and he will be out of the questers faces. okay?

IC: for a while, Fallenwing had padded next to Brambleleaf, eyes still fixed on her kits, What did happen to my kit? He kept thinking to himself, Did she die of hunger? Monster? Rats? Abyssclan? And what happened to my mate? Is she now a kittypet? If she is, then she deserves it! his fur bristled of the idea of being a household servant to those twol- upwalkers.
Fallenwing remembered what one feline called these clan cats... what was it, foresters? yes, he wondered why that cat called them that... they don't deserve the forest to be named after it.

OOC: suspicious right? What a Face
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 pm

OOC: I recognize that fact, Loki, Stare; I was merely pointing out that the prohecy states that only the called cats may embark on this journey without dying.
Well, and it'll destroy all of the Clans if more than the summoned number attend:
Bring no more than the perfect unity
Or the koud grondgebied will be found burning.

IC: Jace huffed and turned to the Abyssclannians and whispered,
"Why should we have to wait with everyone else? Why can't we just go on ahead?"

Scorchpoint looked at the Gatherer and shook his head, gesturing to the skies.

Jace spat impatiently, rolling his eyes.
"Yeah, I know, the whole thing with 'deny this unity and all will fall to the unknown' - but for the love of Fate, we've been at this for three suns! We've only just reached the mountains." He sighed, calming himself. "If we weren't being slowed down by the kits and the dumber Foresters, we'd be at the peak now!" Jace shook his head.
"Do we even know what the entire Prophecy means?"

Scorchpoint looked at Jace, thought about the long lines and made a 'so-so' gesture.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Dark, interested, joined the private conversation.
"Yeah, does anyone know what it means?"

OOC:

Your clan is set to die..."

Across the mountains of darkness lies the fallen moon.
Return it to it's home to save all that you hold true.
Unite or die, was the command long ago.
But deny this unity and all will fall to the unknown..."
"Above, Below, Stars and Darkness, Field of Unending;
Beware of the traitors, and those made of surrendering."
"Bring no more than the perfect unity
Or the koud grondgebied will be found burning."
"Find the stone in it's shattered parts
There you'll find those that share the same heart."

"Heed our words, or die. Tell not a soul, or perish. Leave. Now."

"I guess we know what the last part means... All of us get together..." Dark's dark fur bristled - he vehemently disliked traveling with the foul Foresters. "And we know what the Koud Grondgebied is." Dark sat, thinking (something he didn't do often enough, so said his mentor).

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Joy's ears flicked to Jace. She had a point but Joy had a feeling she knew what this was all about. Father! She cried out to the skies of her thoughts, Why do you not speak to me? Have I sinned? Have I disgraced you? Do you watch over my four sons? She sighed sad and un content and turned to join the other Abbysclan cats. She wanted to charge ahead with her clan mates and sister clanners.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Cold's ears pricked at the mention of the Prophecy. He turned and joined in, Commons listening instead of speaking (for once).
"Moonclan," he said softly - yet harshly - his voice so low that it was impossible to tell what it really sounded like.

Commons looked at the silver tom in surprise - he knew how to speak? What's more, Moonclan?
"What," she hissed softly, putting two and two together, "those pale-furred lunatics?"

Cold fixed his flinty gaze on her and nodded sharply, then turning his gaze back on Jace. That was the gist of the Prophecy...
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Jazz graced the group with his presence, listening.
"That's most of it," he voiced/whispered what most were thinking. "So - we bring back the heretics. But for what? To save the Foresters?" He sat with Scorchpoint - Jazz thought the mottled gray tom was somewhat creepy, but generally okay. "But what traitors? Those made of surrendering?" As he said it, his gaze slowly slid over to Fallenwing. "Anyone?"
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Joyless felt her leg ache and she remebered the day when Falsecall chomped through her back leg. She drew it under and looked up, her icy blue eyes flickering. "I don't know whether you Cityclanners would know, but I think I have an idea who this traitor is. I don't think this whole thing is just for the foresters either..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:01 am

Scorchpoint looked at the Servant - he had an idea of what she meant.

Tala, next to Jace, chuckled softly. She was looking at the silver she-cat as she mewed,
"I've heard rumors, but I could only guess - "

Jace looked at the old she-cat and butted in.
"And guessing is for fools, though I suspect we'll find the answer to that question in time.". He looked at the others. "Made of surrendering is rather specific. I think if any of these cats appear," he too looked at Fallenwing, then his gaze flickered over some of the other cats, "the answer may present itself in the most unfavorable way. But for now, let's not dwell on it."

Scorchpoint looked down at the tom. For a Cityclanner, he knew how to speak in riddles as well as any Powerful. But was he smart enough to let the clever young she-cat speak, was the question.

Jace continued,
"But I find myself agreeing with Tala," he nodded to the elder. "The question cannot be answered directly, so let's answer another one. Perfect number, anyone?"

Tala rolled her eyes, glaring at the cocky Gatherer - she'd never said anything like that. Oh, he'd find some nasty herb in his meal sooner of later...

Last edited by Longstorm on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:03 am

OOC: Way to make Jace look stupid.

IC: Dark glared at the slightly older Cityclan tom.
"Hey," he snapped, "We can answer that question, stupid." He didn't remember everything that had happened that night, but he'd heard the stories. "Do you mean Falsecall, you..." He trailed off - he didn't know the she-cat's name!

OOC: Btw, LS, Tala seems a little OOC...

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:08 am

OOC: Snap... You're right, I'll change it up a little.

IC: Scorchpoint found himself smirking - And there it was. He knew the she-cat was named Joyless Terrible name, and that she was somewhat the leader of the Servants.
His brother had mentioned her once or twice to him, saying she was meant for great things.

Jace looked at the dark-furred tom, curling his lip in distaste. Interrupted by an Abyssclannian Choosing! Did he not know the hierarchy?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top