The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

The questers- to the Mountains and beyond

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The questers- to the Mountains and beyond - Page 4 Empty Re: The questers- to the Mountains and beyond

Post by Loki Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 am

Joy regarded Dark for a moment and then answered, "I mean Falsecall... Its Joy, by the way." She then shrugged, "I don't know the moonclan numbers, and two moons ago Falsecall's... Army was rumoured to
be numbering over a hundred, we could beat that, but now were getting reinforcements? It could be possible he's found more cats, and he's sent spies out to make sure he knows everything thats going on."
She fluffed up her fur feeling a tingle run up her spine and a sudden desire to doze, "I bet that two clawed fiend is plotting a massacre."

OOC: MUHAHAHAHA *cough* "Damn!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The questers- to the Mountains and beyond - Page 4 Empty Re: The questers- to the Mountains and beyond

Post by NKninja Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 am

Fallenwing looked at the cats up front They must be talking about something important he began to walk a little quicker They may have enough information to have me leave these mousebrains by the end of the day he began to smirk ever so slightly as the wind of the mountains bristled at his fur. Then i can finally leave them to there deaths he purred just slightly as the thought of a landslide, or mountain lion attack bounced around his head Twisted Evil

Last edited by deathstare on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:08 am

Brambleleaf was a little too far off to her the conversations up at the front, but even if she could hear them, her mind was swirling with other thoughts.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:20 pm

OOC: see you people later Smile

IC: fallenwing without thinking about it began to run in the opposite direction, as if he were being chased by a fox. Staying in the mountains would mean that he couldn't get to falsecall any sooner... And a long travel back is just what he needs!
Passing all the cats that were in the useless quest, he strangely began laughing, as if the dark forest was laughing with him!

Now he was in the fields where he met the foresters, only slightly panting, he still kept moving at the same pace as before, he had to get to redhills!

OOC: yep... He's a spy Twisted Evil
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 am

OOC: Can my pack shred him to bits? Very Happy
IC: Pigeonwing noticed that the loner was leaving, she turned back and saw her mate breathe a sigh of relief. "Good riddence to bad furballs." she heard him say.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:03 am

OOC: no, they can't, besides, he's already at redhills Very Happy
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Brambleleaf watched as the loner left, Where is he going? Maybe he changed his mind?
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:37 am

Scorchpoint watched the rogue leave, but eventually turned back to the group. There were still many things to be addressed.

Jace sighed and looked at the silver she-cat - ah, Joyless.
"I suppose you'd know better than myself," he admitted somewhat glumly - which was a big thing, since Jace rarely admitted to being unaware of something.

See, even for his age, Jace was a tad more informed than most would like. He was one of those proteges who the older Cityclanners despised since he had a better chance of landing a Council spot than they did.
Thinking ahead is what he did... As well as annoying others with his insensitivity.

Back on topic, though: Jace was, in fact, aware of the force that was forming in the East (of Cityclan), but he knew little more than that single fact. It was perturbing.

OOC: In a way, Jace is the Cityclan version of Cold (compared Jace's bio to Cold's apparent personality - WOW).
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Joy smiled at Jace and mewed gently, "My sister's a traitor of our clans, she's cunning but her mouth is too big for her small body."
She remembered that day. Her sisters cold grin. Probably the day she had conceived her four beautiful kits.
His evil face. Joy bit her tongue and brought her self back to reality.
(OOC: Any guess' on who the dad could be?)
She looked across to make sure the other cats were okay and shrugged.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Brambleleaf sighed, Eaglekit was squirming around her jaws again, she was tempted to call out "Why are kits so squirmy." But her head told her the answer, and she scolded herself for thinking of her kits like this. Her mind began to drift, What would their father say? If he saw how I'm struggling with them, Her fur began to bristle, He never wanted us! He was prepared to murder his family! I don't love him and all he wanted was to take Eaglekit and kill the she- cats. Her fur lay flat but still bristled around her neck and shoulders.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:14 am

OOC: Since the cats are kinda moving, let's have the scouts come back from further up the mountain. THEN, we can move to another topic in the Territories of Darkclan! cheers

IC: Gingerleaf looked around, finding himself relieved and scared to be so close to his home once again. The tom sighed, thinking of all the things he and Thornstar had been involved with - no, he was not proud of his actions. Not in the least.
The orange tom rubbed against one of the thin, rough-barked trees, reaching one itchy spot on his shoulders.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 am

A Ways Off...

Blackfire, leading the small scouting group into Darkclan territory, was leading them towards a familiar (but private) place. No one else in Darkclan knew it existed - it was a large, abandoned fox den, partially natural. It was between the roots of a massive maple tree - the roots were as thick around as a full-grown cat!

Blackfire looked back at the others (Bluepaw, Icepaw, and a Dewclanner, if I'm not mistaken), and mewed,
"I think this will be suitable for the night, yeah? No one in Darkclan knows about this..."
Faint odd calls could be heard in the distance - foxes. "And for a good reason, too. But no worries," he tried to look optimistic, "It's easily defendable."
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:21 pm

OOC: we need to be online more...
IC:
Sparrowhawk padded up and sniffed the entrance and it smelled fairly stale.
"I think it'd do fine," He said pleased with the find.
"shall we lead he others here?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 pm

((I'm running out on things to say pale ))

*Back at the group*
Brambleleaf looked around, still making sure she couldn't spot any wolves around, "I hope our resting place isn't near any wolves or badgers." Her voice was trembling as she meowed out her concern.

((Could I get Stormclaw to encounter the group in the night once they reach the temporary resting place? I was hoping he would deal with Brambleleaf's litter.))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 pm

OOC: Yes... but make sure you don't make too much fuss btw make sure you get ezziesong to wake up some patrols etc.
IC:
Sinewpaw padded alongside Mosspaw, "I wonder if they found anything?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:26 am

((Ok)) Brambleleaf began fretting, "What if we never return home?" Her voice was a mere whisper.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:34 am

OOC: I think the less interference, the better - let's finish this darned topic! Btw, they'll be in Darkclan territory - the appearance of another Tawnyclanner will cause a riot amongst the Darkclanners... But that's me.

IC: Icepaw looked around what he was told to be Darkclan territory.
"Does all of Darkclan look like this," he whispered to Bluepaw. See, he'd only become a member of Darkclan last week (by the suggestion of Bluepaw), and that had been in the Frost Forests. In truth he knew nothing about Darkclan except what he'd seen with the Rebellion.

Bluepaw looked at her friend and shook her head, feeling nervous about their proximity to the badgers.
"I-I'm not sure," she whispered back. She'd been born into the Rebellion and had no idea what Darkclan Camp looked like.

ICepaw sighed and kept watch. She didn't know, he didn't know... Pointless.

With everyone else...

Jace huffed quietly, wishing everyone would walk faster (Tala excluded, of course, she had a reason) - Jace found himself wishing he was home.
For him, traveling through the peaty grounds of the forest was not his idea of fun. He missed the tough concrete and asphalt that dragged across his useless claws every day...
But that was a ways behind him now.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 am

OOC: lets finish this topic off then. Longstorm can start the next topic to avoid confusion, which will be in darkclan territory!
IC:
The weary found themselves traveling up and steadily across. Sparrowhawk, who'd come back, tuck the lead and led them towards the nights shelter.
"Thats a fox hole!?" hissed Sinewpaw.
"Its abandoned," Sparrowhawk mewed.
"Hmm..." Sinewpaw didn't like fox' they always caus4e trouble and they smell.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:58 am

OOC: Just to avoid one or two little plot holes...

IC: After it'd been agreed that they should take everyone to the abandoned fox hole, Blackfire had sent back Sparrowhawk (OOC: I think) to fetch the others - he didn't trust the Dewclanner in his territory, espcially alone with apprentices.
Now that they were all here, Blackfire mewed,
"Yes, a foxhole. But it's not like we can nest in Darkclan..." He noted a few strange looked he received and mewed, "We're not supposed to tell anyone, right?" He shook his head and went into the large den, sort of claiming one side of it for Darkclan...

OOC: Continued In Darkclan!!
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 am

Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top